Pages:
Author

Topic: Average time for a bounty project - page 7. (Read 2520 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 03:12:34 PM
Bounty period depends on the ICO and Pre-ICO period and all project have soft cap and hard cap. For Pre-ICO they want to fill their soft cap and this period might 1 month and for hard cap another 1 month so for bounty hunter's point of view to work in any bounty is 6-8 weeks bounty is ok. And some time if hard cap not filled in time they might extend their ICO for some time so as bounty might also extended.
Activity: 78
August 30, 2018, 02:31:05 PM
There's no exact time for bounty program. It only depends on the amount for the project ico the time it takes to reach soft cap or hard cap. But I will say minimum of 4 weeks and maximum of 25 weeks
Activity: 75
August 30, 2018, 02:23:10 PM
Today there are many different bounty projects. Time for projects is also different. According to you, how many time the most appropriate for a bounty project?

There's nothing anything as average time in any project or ICO bounties. It depends on the project and what they are promising. If the project is not fulfilling there promises, then there's nothing you can do much about it. You just wait for your bounties to be paid. Bounty period can go anywhere from couple of months to 6 months.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
August 30, 2018, 02:20:48 PM
I think that the average time of the bounty of the Campaign is 3 months, but there are campaigns that last for 6-7 months.
Activity: 112
August 30, 2018, 02:14:55 PM
I will say this time can depend on how busy you are in that's what you mean abouthe personal time but in the other case at least it depends on the campaign but I can say the least time for bounty project reward is a month which means patience is needed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 01:44:01 PM
I choose generosity, which lasts no more than 8 weeks. I do not see any reason to participate when the company lasts longer.
Activity: 58
August 29, 2018, 01:18:25 AM
Most of the campaign lasts a minimum of 4 weeks, with projects lasting 10 weeks or more. This will depend on the program and project plans. So, when do bounty need perseverance, hard, careful, good results are included
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
August 28, 2018, 07:50:38 PM
Today there are many different bounty projects. Time for projects is also different. According to you, how many time the most appropriate for a bounty project?

From my experience bounties usually run an average of 3months plus waiting period of 1month to get the reward. But unfortunately with the condition of crypto market many ICO decided to pause the public token sale thus either extending bounties or just finishing the on going one and then create a new bounty campaign but still waiting period for the token to have value can extend up to six months. This is why we shouldnt just focus to one bounty campaign as bounty hunters but join as much as we can handle not sacrificing thr content/works we do for each bounties.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 07:43:14 PM
It depends on your free time and of course, the rule imposed by the campaign. If you are participating in different social media campaign from different ICOs, then that really needs time. In the other hand, if you are also participating in translation campaign, you really need enough time to work hard on your translation job.
Activity: 630
August 28, 2018, 06:38:04 PM

Its usually within 1 to 2 months however there is also some projects dragging for months.  So please do you own research.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
August 28, 2018, 06:33:48 PM
2 months I think are enough in order to make a project successful in the market but due to the market difficulties especially at this moment, some project developers are extending the bounty period in order somehow avoid making the situation worse for the project itself because most of the projects are highly affected by the downtrend that we are currently experiencing in the market. as participants, we should understand the situation.
Activity: 112
August 28, 2018, 05:52:25 PM
From what I have seen, the average is two months, I think the shortest I have seen is 4 weeks and the longest, something like 5 months.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 28, 2018, 05:50:02 PM
Since the beginning of bear market this year, it seem there is no common timeline for end of any bounty campaign or ICO! A lots if activities of new project  depend so much on the market and market situations!
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
August 28, 2018, 05:47:28 PM
I've seen bounty campaigns that lasted six months. But on the basis of the meaning, this was not. Excellent projects do not need a campaign bounty at all, and a good month or two is enough. Personally, I try to avoid long campaigns.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
August 28, 2018, 05:43:11 PM
I can say that average time is 3 months. And now we should be ready that bounty campaign could be extended for the longer time. Anyway I not recommend to join Bounty campaigns that longer than 4 months.

Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 28, 2018, 12:17:49 PM
I hope that after the price recovery in the market and the demand for crypto, the relevance of the bounty will also return. Otherwise, this industry may simply perish.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
August 28, 2018, 12:16:26 PM
Comparing on last year projects usually bounty programs do last up 1-2 months and basing on their Crowdsale starting which is common but nowadays most of them do extend due to not able to reach out their soft cap which means the bounty program would extend too and also extensions might caused of a very bearish market which can possibly extent the duration too.Therefore, you can expect that being paid up would took long and also theres no assurance that it would able to gain value.
Activity: 275
Merit: 104
August 28, 2018, 12:09:07 PM
It depends on what kind of campaign the bounty participant is involved. For all kinds of campaign except the article, YouTube, and translation campaign, the user is expected to spend only a few hours per week. In addition to the article, YouTube, and translation campaign that requires too much time, being a bounty manager eats a lot of time too.
Activity: 84
August 28, 2018, 11:54:44 AM
It depends on the project. For the the maximum duration for any airdrop or bounty should be three months.
Activity: 550
August 28, 2018, 11:51:42 AM
i think the average time in bounty project is like 12 weeks or 8 weeks i think because i always participate in 10 weeks plus.
Pages:
Jump to: