Pages:
Author

Topic: Average time for a bounty project - page 5. (Read 2520 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 07:00:19 PM
Many bounties are ending 3-4 months but it really depends on the duration of ICO i can see almost 1 year bounty i think it is too long.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 06:58:27 PM
I think the appropiate could be around 2 months, after all, there are a lot of factors to consider, like the amount of money allocated to it and the number of participants.
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 06:55:50 PM
the time depends on the success of a project, if the project has achieved softcap and hardcap, then the project bounty can be faster to receive rewards so it is very difficult to determine the right time, it can also be 2-3 weeks which is a fairly short time, even some Project bounty is more than 6 months, although this will make the bounty hunters rethink if they follow the project.
Activity: 98
September 01, 2018, 06:42:36 PM
Most of the bounties that have been successful are those that last about 2 months, less than that and usually do not gather enough to boost the project, and more than that people begin to lose interest and empty the project, so I think that 2-month bounties are ideal, because they have the best chance of succeeding.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 06:40:31 PM
Usually bounty will last 2-3 months, I never join bounty that can last more than 3 months. Many factor which can affect how long the bounty will last, if you do not want to wait too long to receive your reward you can choose to join the bounty which last in 1 month.
Activity: 560
September 01, 2018, 05:05:59 PM
Good projects do not make a bounty program, they are forgiven to pay 2 - 3 famous people and they will sit down in their social networks. Or make an airdrop.In addition, if you communicate on the forum, it will not be difficult for you to write the required number of messages.
Do you really think so? If the project is good, then it can not hold an ICO, but rather hold a closed ICO, where not everyone can invest in this coin, and they do not need to spend money on holding an airdrop or bounty.
Activity: 378
September 01, 2018, 04:28:31 PM
Unable to determine the average time for each bounty campaign. It depends on the strategy of each project, project token sale plan, and pool bounty. Almost if the token sale succeeds when reaching the hard cap early, the bounty will be terminated soon, as the market now attracts ico pretty bad, the bounty is extended quite a lot. In my opinion, a bounty campaign should last about 2 months, and if ico is not finished they can make the next bounty round. In fact, I do not like the bounty too long for 4-6 months because it involved quite tired.
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 01, 2018, 04:23:05 PM
The market of large coins is being restored. Bitcoin and top coins show good dynamics. So, the ICO market will come to life. And behind him is the bounty.
Activity: 182
September 01, 2018, 03:30:44 PM
Good projects do not make a bounty program, they are forgiven to pay 2 - 3 famous people and they will sit down in their social networks. Or make an airdrop.In addition, if you communicate on the forum, it will not be difficult for you to write the required number of messages.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 03:27:35 PM
I will repeat myself. I still tend to the extent to which the company operates in a qualitative and reliable manner. Only from a normal team and a prospective company. Depends on success.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
September 01, 2018, 03:18:07 PM
I see the latest bounties to be over three months which really provokes me but I have nothing to say about it because it is optional and no one forces you to do the bounty. For me, I like those bounties which are short and even if they don't pay that much, I am ok. It really hurts to do a bounty for over 4 months and it ending in scam or getting as low as 404 for the whole period.
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 01, 2018, 01:01:45 PM
According to various bounty of the company are very different. But I usually spend a maximum of four months. It's a long time by my standards.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
September 01, 2018, 12:40:24 PM
I do not spend much time on bounty. I mostly take part only in signature bounty campaigns. Write 10-15 messages a week do not require much time. In addition, if you communicate on the forum, it will not be difficult for you to write the required number of messages.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 01, 2018, 12:06:41 PM
it is important to consider a few facts about how many projects you have joined, what responsibilities do you require, how many messages do you require during the week? I prefer to join at least one project and work for several months. But it happens that I join several short-term projects.

For me i must prefer to join short term project because i can joined many project than in long term project but not really sure. Sometimes our research is not enough to know the real ICO.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
September 01, 2018, 11:21:55 AM
Today there are many different bounty projects. Time for projects is also different. According to you, how many time the most appropriate for a bounty project?
Many members have made this their full-time job, they participated in every available campaign there is it is really up to you if you want to make a part-time job you can do 2 to 3 campaign on as ICO that you like, the one thing that will make a difference is, you should be on a legit project and ICO that will generate interest for investors.
When we get focused in it chances are we can joined in many campaigns as well study it very well. Time management is neede needed to do the advertising and bounties appropriately.
Activity: 294
September 01, 2018, 11:17:38 AM
it is important to consider a few facts about how many projects you have joined, what responsibilities do you require, how many messages do you require during the week? I prefer to join at least one project and work for several months. But it happens that I join several short-term projects.
Activity: 56
September 01, 2018, 11:15:37 AM
From what I see the average time for the gift project is around 3-4 months. It also depends on the project project that there is a softcap and hardcap if hardcap is achieved earlier the ICO will be stopped, there are some ICOs that take months to complete.
Activity: 406
September 01, 2018, 11:03:52 AM
Based on my experience average time for me doing bounty are defending on the projects you are participating from different projects. 1 to 2 months bounties are running and then waiting to get paid on it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 10:51:30 AM
Most bounty projects take up to 10 weeks this year. the ideal bounty program takes 8 weeks and depends on the size of the bounty program prize.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
September 01, 2018, 10:51:25 AM
Today there are many different bounty projects. Time for projects is also different. According to you, how many time the most appropriate for a bounty project?
Many members have made this their full-time job, they participated in every available campaign there is it is really up to you if you want to make a part-time job you can do 2 to 3 campaign on as ICO that you like, the one thing that will make a difference is, you should be on a legit project and ICO that will generate interest for investors.
Pages:
Jump to: