Pages:
Author

Topic: Awareness is the biggest influence. - page 3. (Read 3164 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 12:52:14 PM
I'm not doing too much to spread awareness... If someone wants to know more about it I'll tell them, I'll try to explain as possible as from my side.
From my experience what i gained the knowledge, I'll share with them.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
October 09, 2018, 12:25:37 PM
So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Surely there are ways to bring the awareness of cryto to the population.

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...
What are you doing to spread the awareness? Smiley
There was a time a decade ago when bitcoin was like alien technology to everyone and then nobody believed on it and they started calling it a Ponzi scheme or a bubble that would burst soon but there were very few people who believed on bitcoin and now they are the bitcoin billionaires and after that people started getting the potential of bitcoin but still there are people who doesn’t know about the bitcoin as in many remote areas where there is no access to internet so for them awareness is the biggest influence.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 02:31:55 AM
more people to believe in many projects, some peoples are study everything about project which they have to invest, but some people simply investing before they don't know about project, this is the reason they are going to lose their invest.so before going to invest you people are do research on particular project that you want to invest, this is my opinion.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 09:35:04 PM
This kind of awareness must be reflected in practical applications. For example, a baseball player in Japan initiated a petition, hoping to use XRP as the official digital currency of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Once the petition is approved, the acceptance and adoption of XRP will be greatly improved, and people will have a stronger awareness of the virtual currency. bitcoin is also the same, it must be used in practice, so it is a crucial step for bitcoin to replace fiat money and become a new payment method.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 09:12:08 PM
It’s not just awareness that can influence others. I think NEEDS and WANTS are a more powerful trigger. Do we need a cheaper and more efficient way to handle transactions? Do wee need to have power over our money? Do we want to not have to use banks anymore? I think the practicality of crypto will drive people to it. Do you agree?
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 03:15:13 AM
True, awareness is the biggest influence in crypto currency world. It makes people curious and start to know about it which can lead to investment. This will help in making it popular.
of course, to make someone aware, they also need persuasion and see firsthand what benefits and results obtained from Crypto. maybe people haven't realized because people follow the rules of their country. just try if cryptocurrency is legalized then everyone will be interested in crypto.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 03:01:39 AM
I think the full acceptance and awareness of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the world is just a matter of time. It will happen anyway, sooner or later.
Activity: 212
October 08, 2018, 01:15:23 AM
So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...

As a bounty hunter I spread awareness by joining social media and in that way more people are getting curious about crypto. As these people asks about crypto I do my best to give information to them.
Activity: 364
October 08, 2018, 12:31:25 AM
I agree that when you are aware of the fact that what is good and what is bad then you have a positive motivation when the positive things comes and if you are aware then you have a well for that and that influence you big things.
Activity: 1260
October 07, 2018, 11:52:26 PM

Yes, you can even promote your project to create public awareness, so there will be many peoples know about it.
I think the hype occurred in dec 2017 was because the high awareness of bitcoin and cryptocurrency and many peoples were buying.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
October 07, 2018, 08:10:43 PM
i think awareness is not the problem with bitcoin now. we have to develop ways to make it a good thing to new investors and newbies. Bitcoin has got much awareness and one thing which scares people away from it is scam issues. It is very pathetic to hear that people have scammed others using the new tech, bitcoin but I want to say they just exploited this new tech and every new invention has its own negative side and that's for bitcoin.
Activity: 434
October 07, 2018, 07:46:14 PM
It is, awareness is indeed the #1 factor for influence, and if these people who are not aware or does not have any, or just even little knowledge about crypto will be a big help, and that they just need a little bit of learning and influence, and that is how people can easily engage in cryptocurrency.
Thats right, and right now I think public awareness is still lacking for decentralized currencies, seeing them prefer to use fiat and banks as their transactions and currencies everyday. even though it will be much safer, easier, freer, using decentralization currency like bitcoin or crypto

In my opinion I think every people should know about Crypto currency , It is in the fact that it will help the next generations , It will make easier for us to transfer our money through the use of  block chain, You are in control of what is happening in your funds and other necessities, It is a fact that many people are in to this but not fully understand the concept of it, I think it is much easier if it will be studies and have a public awareness of it.
Activity: 378
October 07, 2018, 05:36:55 PM
I heard about the active work of banks in Switzerland and Japan with cryptocurrency.This affected the purchase of bitcoins.I tell all my friends and acquaintances about the fact that I started working with cryptography.Many of them joined me.Now we work together and give each other crypto gifts)))
Activity: 392
October 07, 2018, 04:18:34 PM
IN our Country, people became aware of Cryptocurrency because the heard from other people. Some Network Channels are talking about Bitcoin too. and because of that, many people became curious and aware of it. Now, Bitcoin is gaining Popularity in our Country.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 02:28:41 PM
There are numerous great those who could have adored taking a position directly into bitcoin yet can not because they're uninformed that there is anything at all referred to as bitcoin. Exactly what are an individual carrying out every day to bring visitors to find out about bitcoin given that Bitcoin continues to be beneficial to an individual? Consciousness could be the approach forwards and it's also any collective duty.
Activity: 504
October 05, 2018, 09:14:09 PM

The biggest blowup to date is when South Korea finally becoming more and more open to cryptocurrency specially bitcoins. That just goes to show that almost every tech giant in Asia is starting to adapt to bitcoins and alt coins. Prices will probably flare up due to this news.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
October 05, 2018, 07:58:37 PM
If the bitcoin is continue rolling out there will be no increase of demand but if some big company hold bitcoin and supply will be more difficult i think the value of bitcoin will be more profitable. Suddenly some investors are feel panic everytime that the value is falling down that is why they are deciding to sell their bitcoin hold.

Takes a bit of effort to understand where you are going but i think i somehow caught grab of your thought regarding investors panicking.

The bitcoin market remains to be the same as any other financial market where prices are dictated by supply and demand but there's a twitch on it, when regulation states that an investor can only hold so and so amount of investment for so and so period, bitcoin has none. We can hodl as long as we want.

And to tell you quite frankly, people never sell because of panic, they sell because they lost trust. They saw that bitcoin is not a worthy investment anymore. A true investor would know that there lies a great opportunity when the market is down.
Activity: 242
October 05, 2018, 06:16:09 AM

And in my opinion bitcoins still live only because they became interesting to a large circle of people because of the availability of generation on widely available glands, with the release of bitcoins will be interesting to a few units.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 06:03:10 AM
Awareness is an important factor in bitcoin without that most persons wont know what bitcoin is all about fore me i spread the awareness about bitcoin through meet ups seminars  discussions and so many other ways too thanks
Activity: 275
October 05, 2018, 05:12:26 AM
The fact is that this is when cryptocurrency is being accepted for payment in many countries in the world such as Germany, USA, Japan, Canada, ... Restaurants, shops, eateries that allow customers to pay with crypto have proven extremely promising potential of the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: