Pages:
Author

Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners - page 16. (Read 701379 times)

Activity: 529
Merit: 29
Awesome Miner version 9.8.2

ASIC mining
  - Added support for Hammer D10+
  - Antminer S19 (Bitmain firmware) power mode configuration
  - Improved compatibility with recent Whatsminer firmware versions
 Changes
  - Minimum time for automatic miner discovery can be configured to 1 minute (previously 2 minutes)
 Mining software
  - Gminer 3.26
 Corrections
  - Correction to the fan speed readings for Antminers running BraiinsOS firmware
  - Correction to display of IP address the first time an auto discovered miner is added

This update does not start, keeps crashing:

Sig[0].Name=Problem Signature 01
Sig[0].Value=AwesomeMiner.exe
Sig[1].Name=Problem Signature 02
Sig[1].Value=9.8.2.0
Sig[2].Name=Problem Signature 03
Sig[2].Value=63c43879
Sig[3].Name=Problem Signature 04
Sig[3].Value=PE.Infrastructure.Windows
Sig[4].Name=Problem Signature 05
Sig[4].Value=9.8.2.0
Sig[5].Name=Problem Signature 06
Sig[5].Value=63c436fa
Sig[6].Name=Problem Signature 07
Sig[6].Value=8a
Sig[7].Name=Problem Signature 08
Sig[7].Value=1c
Sig[8].Name=Problem Signature 09
Sig[8].Value=System.IO.FileLoadException
DynamicSig[1].Name=OS Version
DynamicSig[1].Value=10.0.19045.2.0.0.256.48
DynamicSig[2].Name=Locale ID
DynamicSig[2].Value=1033
DynamicSig[22].Name=Additional Information 1
DynamicSig[22].Value=d2ba
DynamicSig[23].Name=Additional Information 2
DynamicSig[23].Value=d2ba8f4078b945f13111ecb796426048
DynamicSig[24].Name=Additional Information 3
DynamicSig[24].Value=4471
DynamicSig[25].Name=Additional Information 4
DynamicSig[25].Value=4471395962dd5976a5061d3c1b0f2125
UI[2]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Awesome Miner\AwesomeMiner.exe
LoadedModule[0]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Awesome Miner\AwesomeMiner.exe
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1094
Awesome Miner version 9.8.2

ASIC mining
  - Added support for Hammer D10+
  - Antminer S19 (Bitmain firmware) power mode configuration
  - Improved compatibility with recent Whatsminer firmware versions
 Changes
  - Minimum time for automatic miner discovery can be configured to 1 minute (previously 2 minutes)
 Mining software
  - Gminer 3.26
 Corrections
  - Correction to the fan speed readings for Antminers running BraiinsOS firmware
  - Correction to display of IP address the first time an auto discovered miner is added
legendary
Patrike, can you explain how to calculate average block time for custom coin NEXA?
Over pool API i recive this data:

"NEXA": {
    "algo": "nexapow",
    "name": "nexa",
    "height": 177135,
    "workers": 15606,
    "shares": 0,
    "hashrate": 1183854779601,
    "24h_blocks": 923,
    "24h_btc": 0,
    "lastblock": 177134,
    "timesincelast": 256,
    "reward": 10000027.41,
    "difficulty": 27373.14858957,
    "network_hashrate": 1267235451673,
    "minimumPayment": 10000,
    "fee": 1,
    "fee_solo": 2,
    "hashrate_solo": 40792440948,
    "workers_solo": 235,
    "workers_shared": 15371,
    "lastblock_solo": 177134,
    "timesincelast_shares": 0,
    "timesincelast_solo": 256
  }

With Math expression wich user can use in coin dynamic update, this calculation is imposible. Formula is very simple: secondsOfDay / "24h_blocks"
Maybe its a time to improve math expressions? Different services offer different sets of json params. Expressions must be more flexible.
Regards
I might have found a workaround for you. Please use the following Arithmetic expression:
* 0 + 86400 / jVal.Value()
The JSON property expression should point to the 24h block value you want to use.
Big thanks Patrik, its work. But who can know this function call?))) Maybe you can give a link to open functions docs? Or simple add a note to dynamic update dialog, where user can see what a function can be called to recive internal saved value?
Btw. I found a issue of stucking BTC price update. In my case was choosen Binance as rate provider. Changed to Coinbase and all updated smoothy now. Maybe Binance has changed something in API calls?
Regards.
Great that the expression was working. The expressions were not really intended to be used this way and the workaround I provided was a bit complex. Typically this is what is being executed
jVal.Value() ArithmeticExpression

If Arithmetic expression is empty, the result will simpyl be "jVal.Value()", which is the internal representation of the selected JSON value. The Arithmetic expression is typically something like * 1.1, so:
jVal.Value() * 1.1

Your case was special as you wanted to divide with the actual value. With the Arithmetic expression I sent you the result would be:
jVal.Value() * 0 + 86400 / jVal.Value()

Which is the same as:
86400 / jVal.Value()

Thanks for pointing out the issue related to Binance. It's corrected in our cloud so Awesome Miner should display the correct values now.
legendary
Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007
Patrike, can you explain how to calculate average block time for custom coin NEXA?

}

With Math expression wich user can use in coin dynamic update, this calculation is imposible. Formula is very simple: secondsOfDay / "24h_blocks"
Maybe its a time to improve math expressions? Different services offer different sets of json params. Expressions must be more flexible.
Regards
I might have found a workaround for you. Please use the following Arithmetic expression:
The JSON property expression should point to the 24h block value you want to use.
Big thanks Patrik, its work. But who can know this function call?))) Maybe you can give a link to open functions docs? Or simple add a note to dynamic update dialog, where user can see what a function can be called to recive internal saved value?
Btw. I found a issue of stucking BTC price update. In my case was choosen Binance as rate provider. Changed to Coinbase and all updated smoothy now. Maybe Binance has changed something in API calls?
Regards.
legendary

}

Regards
legendary
Hi Patrike, looks like issue with BTC price is gone, only value is not very accurate. Difference 160€ to Binance.
Please push WildRig Multi Miner update and add nexapow algo and coin NEXA. Regards

What you could try is to check if the issue only relates to EUR or if you also see the same issue with USD.
legendary

}

Regards
legendary
Hi Patrike, looks like issue with BTC price is gone, only value is not very accurate. Difference 160€ to Binance.
Please push WildRig Multi Miner update and add nexapow algo and coin NEXA. Regards
legendary
Awesome Miner version 9.8.1

ASIC mining
  - Improved detection for Avalon 11-series ASIC miners
 Features
  - Added C# scripting features to enable performance improvements
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 12.2
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.21.0
  - Gminer 3.24
  - Lolminer 1.65
  - Miniz Miner 2.0b
  - SrbMiner-Multi 2.0.1, including nVidia support
  - TeamBlackMiner 1.79
  - TeamRedMiner 0.10.7
 Corrections
  - Correction to reading the current Awesome Miner Antminer firmware cooling mode
legendary
Hi Patrike, looks like AM( ver. 9.8 ) dont update BTC price.
Hi and thanks for you report. It's updating fine on my installations. Is it simply that you see the same BTC exchange rate all day and it never changes? Is it updating if you for example restart Awesome Miner?
No Patrike, restrarting AM not help. Do it this many times. BTC price is always 15832,63€
I have 3 instalation of AM on different locations. Every location show the same price many days.
Regards
When I use EUR as display currency, I see €15 677,26 right now.

Could you please send me your Awesome Miner log file to me? You can send vid e-mail or the link below:
https://www.awesomeminer.com/contact
Hmm, now i see, that the price was updated. Dont know what happened before? Will observe some time the price change behavior.
legendary
Hi and thanks for you report. It's updating fine on my installations. Is it simply that you see the same BTC exchange rate all day and it never changes? Is it updating if you for example restart Awesome Miner?
No Patrike, restrarting AM not help. Do it this many times. BTC price is always 15832,63€
I have 3 instalation of AM on different locations. Every location show the same price many days.
Regards
When I use EUR as display currency, I see €15 677,26 right now.

Could you please send me your Awesome Miner log file to me? You can send vid e-mail or the link below:
https://www.awesomeminer.com/contact
legendary
Regards
legendary
legendary
legendary
Awesome Miner version 9.8

ASIC mining
  - BraiinsOS firmware: Support for pause and resume mining. Support for reading all fan speed values.
 GPU mining
  - Support for Intel Arc GPU on Windows. Intel GPUs will be listed with temperature, fan speed, clock speeds, voltage and power usage. Overclocking is not supported yet.
 Features
  - New dashboard design with customization possibilities
  - Added property filter for miner type (External or Managed)
  - The built-in web interface can display Balance, Coins and Online Services pages.
 User interface
  - Changed device icon color for CPU mining to make room for a blue icon for Intel GPU mining
  - Device icon colors explained in tooltip when selecting mining software
 Mining software
  - Gminer 3.18
  - Lolminer 1.64
  - Miniz 2.0a
  - Nanominer 3.7.6
  - SrbMiner-Multi 1.1.4
  - TeamRedMiner 0.10.6
  - TeamBlackMIner 1.77
 Corrections
  - Correction to GPU selection for Windows based mining
  - Correction to worker name setup for BzMiner dual mining
legendary
Hi @Patrike,

Long time Awesome miner user here, love the product.
I noticed that the bar at the bottom of the GUI hasn't updated in a bit.

It still lists ETH that's no longer minable and other coins like bitcoin diamond, bitcoin gold etc that are probably not really being mined.
Would request a re-evaluation of this bar, the removal of coins that are maybe less than $100 million in market cap and the addition of coins like BSV, Ecash etc that are more relevant for miners these days.
Thanks for your feedback, I will review this. ETH may still be of interest even if you cannot mine it anymore.

Although we can push new default values, as long as you have Awesome Miner installed you will never get any updates from us for this list of coins. If you installed Awesome Miner 3 years ago, you will see the coins that were default at this point in time. As you can modify what coins to display, we don't try to modify this in any way.

copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 72
Hi @Patrike,

Long time Awesome miner user here, love the product.
I noticed that the bar at the bottom of the GUI hasn't updated in a bit.

It still lists ETH that's no longer minable and other coins like bitcoin diamond, bitcoin gold etc that are probably not really being mined.
Would request a re-evaluation of this bar, the removal of coins that are maybe less than $100 million in market cap and the addition of coins like BSV, Ecash etc that are more relevant for miners these days.
legendary
Awesome Miner version 9.7.10 ( Development preview of 9.8 )

Corrections
  - Correction to GPU selection for Windows based mining
  - Correction to worker name setup for BzMiner dual mining
legendary
Awesome Miner version 9.7.9 ( Development preview of 9.8 )

GPU mining
  - Support for Intel Arc GPU on Windows. Intel GPUs will be listed with temperature, fan speed, clock speeds, voltage and power usage. Overclocking is not supported yet.
 Features
  - The built-in web interface can display Balance, Coins and Online Services pages.
 User interface
  - Changed device icon color for CPU mining to make room for a blue icon for Intel GPU mining
 Mining software
  - Gminer 3.17
  - TeamBlackMIner 1.77

Hey patrike,

the GPU selection is complete broken in this release. It doesn´t show me any GPU in the GPU selection.
Thanks for your report. This will be corrected in an updated release tomorrow. It's related to a number of changes made to support the new Intel Arc GPUs.
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
Awesome Miner version 9.7.9 ( Development preview of 9.8 )

GPU mining
 Features
 User interface
 Mining software
  - Gminer 3.17
  - TeamBlackMIner 1.77

Hey patrike,

the GPU selection is complete broken in this release. It doesn´t show me any GPU in the GPU selection.
Pages:
Jump to: