Pages:
Author

Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners - page 13. (Read 701158 times)

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1084
Hi Patrik,

can you please add dual mining support for TeamRedMiner in the Managed Miner Properties?

If I switch from (for example) Lolminer to TeamRedMiner, the Dual Mode config below the "Path" disapears. Right now, I have to put everything of the Dual/Triple mining part into the password field. It works, but AM just shows the first coin, not the second coin.

Thanks Smiley

Edit: Will you add Triple mining support in the properties?

Yes, I took the entire command line in the miner properties. The problem with Teamredminer and dual and triple mining is that a different API port is used for each coin. I don't think that's easy to implement. But I also asked Patrik a few weeks ago, so I hope he can solve it Smiley
I noticed that TeamRedMiner has started to provide an alternative way to get dual coin monitoring details, without having to use a different API port that would have made it complex. You can expect TRM dual mining support soon.
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
Hi Patrik,

can you please add dual mining support for TeamRedMiner in the Managed Miner Properties?

If I switch from (for example) Lolminer to TeamRedMiner, the Dual Mode config below the "Path" disapears. Right now, I have to put everything of the Dual/Triple mining part into the password field. It works, but AM just shows the first coin, not the second coin.

Thanks Smiley

Yes, I took the entire command line in the miner properties. The problem with Teamredminer and dual and triple mining is that a different API port is used for each coin. I don't think that's easy to implement. But I also asked Patrik a few weeks ago, so I hope he can solve it Smiley
Activity: 412
Merit: 21
Hi Patrik,

Thanks Smiley

legendary
Awesome Miner version 9.9.1

Mining software
  - BzMiner 13.2.1
  - Lolminer 1.68
  - Rigen 1.3.7
 Corrections
  - Correction to temperature display in the web interface
  - Correction to wallet balance for Dogecoin
  - Correction to DynexSolve integration

Hi Patrike,

Rigel is still sometimes leaving one of its processes active after AM shuts it down.

Regards,
...jim

Thanks for the feedback. I've noticed that there is a command line flag to disable the built-in watchdog feature of Rigel (--no-watchdog). In the next release I will make sure it's disabled as I suspect it could cause the issues you describe here.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Mining software
  - BzMiner 13.2.1
  - Lolminer 1.68
  - Rigen 1.3.7
 Corrections

Hi Patrike,

Rigel is still sometimes leaving one of its processes active after AM shuts it down.

Regards,
...jim
legendary

Mining software
  - BzMiner 13.2.1
  - Lolminer 1.68
  - Rigen 1.3.7
 Corrections
legendary
Hi Patrike, strange bug in ver 9.9 on DNX coin mining. If i start mining, AM show on start 307 acepted shares. If i switch mining to other algo, then acepted shares counter begint from 0. On other my locations, DNX show same bug, but with other starting value of acepted shares. Check pls. Regards.
Thanks for the report. I have an idea what the problem could be here - please try the latest version that is about to be released.
legendary
Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007
Hi Patrike, strange bug in ver 9.9 on DNX coin mining. If i start mining, AM show on start 307 acepted shares. If i switch mining to other algo, then acepted shares counter begint from 0. On other my locations, DNX show same bug, but with other starting value of acepted shares. Check pls. Regards.
legendary
Awesome Miner version 9.9

ASIC mining
  - Added support for Antminer KA3 (Kadena)
  - Added support for Antminer K7
  - Added support for iPollo G1
 Features
  - Updated design for the Miner Groups tab
  - Store created time for Managed Miners (already supported for External Miners)
  - Display created time for both Managed and External Miners
 Improvements
  - Reduce data size for cloud web
  - Improved compatibilty with latest Windows 11 update
 Mining software
  - New mining software: DynexSolve
  - New mining software: Rigel 1.3.6
  - BzMiner 13.1.1
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.21.1
  - Gminer 3.28
  - Miniz Miner 2.0c3
  - NbMiner 42.3
  - Lolminer 1.67
  - SrbMiner-Multi 2.1.0
  - TeamBlackMiner 1.91
  - TeamRedMiner 0.10.9
  - TT-miner 2023.1.7
  - WildRig Miner 0.36.6b
  - XmRig 6.19
 Corrections
  - Correction to NbMiner password parameter
  - Correction to Binance BTC exchange rate
  - Correction to Hammer D10 share count
- AM don´t stop the miner - click stop, AM stop showing the console, but if i connect to the Rig - Rigelminer is still running (only tested with windows at the moment)

I can confirm this, but on Windows 10 only. It is ok on Windows 11.

It appears that Rigel is using a standard CMD window on Windows 10, but is using Windows Terminal on Windows 11.

...jim

Thanks for the report. Can you please check the configuration in the Options dialog, Mining Settings section, "Use Ctrl+C event for closing mining process". Is this one enabled or disabled when you run into this problem?

Update: I was able to reproduce this when running with Administrator privileges. Rigel starts two processes. When not running as Administrator, both close down correctly when you stop via Awesome Miner. However, when the mining process has been started as Administrator, only one of the two Rigel processes are terminated. For this reason, the Rigel mining continues to run. I will investigate possible solutions here.

"Use Ctrl+C event" is NOT enabled.

On my Win10 PC I went to the Windows Store and installed Windows Terminal. Didn't seem to make any difference. I set up an override to not start Rigel with admin privileges and it it worked just fine. Of course, would prefer a solution that does not require that override. I will patiently await your solution.

Again, it is working just fine on Win11.

Thanks,
...jim

There is a possible solution for this in the new development release v9.8.5.

It is now sort of working. On both Win10 and Win11, it sometimes successfully stops the miner, but sometimes does not. I am running all miners with Administrator privileges.

...jim

Thanks for the update. It will make another attempt to solve this in the next release of Awesome Miner. It's basically about trying to terminate all rigel processes in case they are left running after sending the signal to close in a nice manner. Awesome Miner always do this - but rigel uses two processes which makes the scenario as bit different.

In case you run into this again, can you please use the Windows task manager to confirm that it's possible to manually terminate the process.

I'm not currently using Rigel due to this issue. However, when I was using before finding the issue, I was able to terminate the left over Rigel process using the Task Manager.

...jim
legendary
Hi Patrike, something wrong with DNX coin revenue calculation. DNX hashrate in profit profile is in H/s. If i change from H/s to GH/s, AM begin to show some revenue. But if i am wrong, why AM not show negative revenue? Regards.
Thanks for the feedback. I have updated the calculations for DNX and it should automatically work in your Awesome Miner now (or within the next few hours).

The revenue (mining income before electricity cost) can never go below zero. The profit can however be negative.
legendary
- AM don´t stop the miner - click stop, AM stop showing the console, but if i connect to the Rig - Rigelminer is still running (only tested with windows at the moment)

It appears that Rigel is using a standard CMD window on Windows 10, but is using Windows Terminal on Windows 11.

...jim

Thanks for the report. Can you please check the configuration in the Options dialog, Mining Settings section, "Use Ctrl+C event for closing mining process". Is this one enabled or disabled when you run into this problem?

Update: I was able to reproduce this when running with Administrator privileges. Rigel starts two processes. When not running as Administrator, both close down correctly when you stop via Awesome Miner. However, when the mining process has been started as Administrator, only one of the two Rigel processes are terminated. For this reason, the Rigel mining continues to run. I will investigate possible solutions here.

On my Win10 PC I went to the Windows Store and installed Windows Terminal. Didn't seem to make any difference. I set up an override to not start Rigel with admin privileges and it it worked just fine. Of course, would prefer a solution that does not require that override. I will patiently await your solution.

Thanks,
...jim

It is now sort of working. On both Win10 and Win11, it sometimes successfully stops the miner, but sometimes does not. I am running all miners with Administrator privileges.

...jim

Thanks for the update. It will make another attempt to solve this in the next release of Awesome Miner. It's basically about trying to terminate all rigel processes in case they are left running after sending the signal to close in a nice manner. Awesome Miner always do this - but rigel uses two processes which makes the scenario as bit different.

In case you run into this again, can you please use the Windows task manager to confirm that it's possible to manually terminate the process.
legendary
Hi Patrike

To use DynexSolve you need to remove the stratum+tcp in the stratum-url also use the -no-cpu -sync and -skip

Here is a batch file that i use to mine on zergpool, i don't know if you can the corrections so it can used natively in AM

DynexSolveVS.exe -mining-address "mining adress without quotes" -no-cpu -stratum-url dynexsolve.na.mine.zergpool.com -stratum-port 4460 -stratum-password c=BTC,ID=HOME -sync -skip

Thanks in advance Smiley

I don´t know what you are doing, but for me all is right. mining address is without quotes, the argument for the server is as you said -stratum-url. stratum+tcp is at the start of the pool address. and you can set -no-cpu argument by yourself. Maybe someone will use his cpu, so i don´t see the reason to set it as standard.

Thanks for all feedback. Awesome Miner should probably remove the stratum+tcp// part of the URL for you for DynexSolve. I will look into the other parameters as well. However, as @sxemini point out, the parameter to disable CPU mining is up to each user to configure if preferred.
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
Version 9.8.5 (Development preview of 9.9)

ASIC mining
 Features
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 13.1.1
  - Miniz Miner 2.0c3
  - Rigel 1.3.6, incl. integration of dual mining and corrections
  - TeamBlackMiner 1.87
  - TeamRedMiner 0.10.9
  - TT-miner 2023.1.7
Hi Patrike

To use DynexSolve you need to remove the stratum+tcp in the stratum-url also use the -no-cpu -sync and -skip

Here is a batch file that i use to mine on zergpool, i don't know if you can the corrections so it can used natively in AM

DynexSolveVS.exe -mining-address "mining adress without quotes" -no-cpu -stratum-url dynexsolve.na.mine.zergpool.com -stratum-port 4460 -stratum-password c=BTC,ID=HOME -sync -skip

Thanks in advance Smiley

I don´t know what you are doing, but for me all is right. mining address is without quotes, the argument for the server is as you said -stratum-url. stratum+tcp is at the start of the pool address. and you can set -no-cpu argument by yourself. Maybe someone will use his cpu, so i don´t see the reason to set it as standard.
legendary
Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007
Hi Patrike, something wrong with DNX coin revenue calculation. DNX hashrate in profit profile is in H/s. If i change from H/s to GH/s, AM begin to show some revenue. But if i am wrong, why AM not show negative revenue? Regards.

...jim

Thanks,
...jim

...jim
Activity: 31

ASIC mining
 Features
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 13.1.1
  - Miniz Miner 2.0c3
  - TeamBlackMiner 1.87
  - TeamRedMiner 0.10.9
  - TT-miner 2023.1.7
Hi Patrike

Thanks in advance Smiley
legendary

ASIC mining
 Features
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 13.1.1
  - Miniz Miner 2.0c3
  - TeamBlackMiner 1.87
  - TeamRedMiner 0.10.9
  - TT-miner 2023.1.7
legendary

...jim

Thanks,
...jim

...jim

Thanks,
...jim
Pages:
Jump to: