Pages:
Author

Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners - page 15. (Read 701338 times)

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1084
Awesome Miner version 9.8.3 (Development preview of 9.9)

ASIC mining
  - Added support for Antminer KA3 (Kadena)
  - Added support for iPollo G1
 Features
  - Store created time for Managed Miners (already supported for External Miners)
  - Display created time for both Managed and External Miners
 Improvements
  - Reduce data size for cloud web
  - Improved compatibilty with latest Windows 11 update
 Mining software
  - New mining software: Rigel 1.3.5
  - BzMiner 13.0.3
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.21.1
  - Gminer 3.28
  - Miniz Miner 2.0c
  - NbMiner 42.3
  - Lolminer 1.67
  - SrbMiner-Multi 2.1.0
  - TeamRedMiner 0.10.8
  - TeamBlackMiner 1.84
  - TT-miner 2023.1.5
  - WildRig Miner 0.36.6b
  - XmRig 6.19
 Corrections
  - Correction to NbMiner password parameter
  - Correction to Binance BTC exchange rate
  - Correction to Hammer D10 share count
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

There will be a development release later today where Rigel is included.

NICE!!!!!!

Anyplans for a better integration of triple mining with gminer for example? Or a better option to dual/triple mine with teamredminer. At the moment i must write down the whole commandline, because TRM (for example) use the same arguments for the dual and triple pool, so AM overrides the pool information - only solution is to write down the whole commandline and add it to properties\commandline.

But it would be nice to select the normal mining pool via the dropdownlist and only add the dual / triple command line. -kas ..... -kas_end -zil......-zil_end
Or maybe you have a better solution.
And i cant see the Hashrate of the 2. and the 3. algo. I know they use a different port for this, but so i need 3 miners license to see all hashrates from 1 miner. Is a little bit ridiculous.

I can´t choose my intel gpu in the gpu selection in miner properties. Temp, voltage...... is displayed.

Thanks
legendary
Hi Patrik,

can you please add NEXA (NexaPow)? lolMiner 1.66 and BzMiner supporting this coin now.

Tried to do some workaround in AM, but couldn't get it to work  Sad

Thanks!
Nexa should show up as a coin now and with the latest definition updates you will have mining via a number of mining software.

Hi Patrike. TT-Miner have new repository. And new versions:
https://github.com/TrailingStop/TT-Miner-release
Cant wait on Rigel miner integration in AM ))) Hope you add in next update.
Regards.
There will be a development release later today where Rigel is included.
legendary
Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007
Hi Patrike. TT-Miner have new repository. And new versions:
https://github.com/TrailingStop/TT-Miner-release
Cant wait on Rigel miner integration in AM ))) Hope you add in next update.
Regards.
Hi Patrik,

can you please add NEXA (NexaPow)? lolMiner 1.66 and BzMiner supporting this coin now.

Thanks!

NexaPow is always added to AM (i use AM version 9.8.1). Nexa as a coin not, but it is not needed to mine it. And by the way, you can add algos, coins and so on by yourself.

@Patrike @sxemini

Password does not reach the pool (zpool.ca) when using the password box.

We have a miner that is using Awesome Miner that has this issue with NBMiner, I can reproduce the issue on my system here, this is why I reported it as a bug.

If I set it the other way (2nd image in my other post above) and remove the c=RVN from the password box it works (note c=BTC gets put on the end of the command line).

Update

Same issue when using a BTC wallet address with the default settings within Awesome Miner, password is not being sent to the pool when NBMiner is used.

BTW....  Tested with a bat file and it works for the password without any problems.

Hmm ok it seems a NBminer specific problem - but i say it again - don´t use NBminer - this miner is slow, they inflates the hashrate a lot, it is outdated, no support anymore.
Activity: 413
Merit: 21
Hi Patrik,

Thanks!
legendary
@Patrike @sxemini

We have a miner that is using Awesome Miner that has this issue with NBMiner, I can reproduce the issue on my system here, this is why I reported it as a bug.

If I set it the other way (2nd image in my other post above) and remove the c=RVN from the password box it works (note c=BTC gets put on the end of the command line).

Update

Same issue when using a BTC wallet address with the default settings within Awesome Miner, password is not being sent to the pool when NBMiner is used.

BTW....  Tested with a bat file and it works for the password without any problems.
Thanks for all details.

It seems like NbMiner must have the password parameter specified using "-p c=BTC" to be able to pass the correct details to zpool. The classic way that NbMiner supported this by specifying the password right after the username (and this is the way Awesome Miner do the setup) is no longer working. I will update Awesome Miner for this in the next release.
Activity: 262
Merit: 106
@Patrike @sxemini

Update

@patrike

Bug report

NBMiner - when using a wallet address for an alt-coin and setting the password - ie  c=RVN

Password is not passed to the miner.

See images below.

Look forward to a fix.

Thanks.
Thanks for your report. Can you please try setting this one more time to see if it was a temporary issue that caused this property to not be sent out correctly to the miner? I was not able to reproduce this issue.

Hey Patrike, the password feature is working flawless for me for years now. I use it with profitswitching.

@STSMiner
can you show us the commandline that AM provide to the rig?
And by the way - don´t use nbminer for kawpow - nearly all other miners are better in case of pool hashrate. Nbminer inflates the hashrate a lot.
legendary
@patrike

Bug report

NBMiner - when using a wallet address for an alt-coin and setting the password - ie  c=RVN

See images below.

Look forward to a fix.

Thanks.
Thanks for your report. Can you please try setting this one more time to see if it was a temporary issue that caused this property to not be sent out correctly to the miner? I was not able to reproduce this issue.
legendary
request:

can u integrate a API request for servioces like miningrigrantals to have better profit overview?
if i rent my miners for 10% more of recent profit calculation it should show me this

thanks
Thanks for your request. I know this is a feature requested from time to time. It's noted and it will be considered for future releases.
legendary
Patrike, please integrate a Rigel miner in AM. https://github.com/rigelminer/rigel
This will likely happen very soon as I've received a number of requests about this mining software.
legendary
Could we get some Home Assistant or other smart home integration? Rules need to be able to pull a trigger in from a outside source, thanks!

Would also be useful if you could pull information out of emails or use a email as a trigger. You can send emails with rules, but not receive them.
Thanks for the suggestions.

Today the integration concept requires you to do your own integration and then make a calls to the Awesome Miner HTTP API to run rules or to perform operations. This makes it possible to integrate Awesome Miner with almost anything but it will of course not be built-in with Awesome Miner and requires some effort.

I'm not really familiar with how the smart home integrations could look like but this could be something to investigate in the future.
Activity: 262
Merit: 106
@patrike

Bug report

See images below.

Password does not work.

Work around works, but not ideal.

Look forward to a fix.

Thanks.
Activity: 361
Merit: 16
request:

can u integrate a API request for servioces like miningrigrantals to have better profit overview?
if i rent my miners for 10% more of recent profit calculation it should show me this

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
Could we get some Home Assistant or other smart home integration? Rules need to be able to pull a trigger in from a outside source, thanks!

Would also be useful if you could pull information out of emails or use a email as a trigger. You can send emails with rules, but not receive them.
legendary
Awesome Miner version 9.8.2

ASIC mining
  - Added support for Hammer D10+
  - Antminer S19 (Bitmain firmware) power mode configuration
  - Improved compatibility with recent Whatsminer firmware versions
 Changes
  - Minimum time for automatic miner discovery can be configured to 1 minute (previously 2 minutes)
 Mining software
  - Gminer 3.26
 Corrections
  - Correction to the fan speed readings for Antminers running BraiinsOS firmware
  - Correction to display of IP address the first time an auto discovered miner is added

This update does not start, keeps crashing:

Sig[0].Name=Problem Signature 01
Sig[0].Value=AwesomeMiner.exe
Sig[1].Name=Problem Signature 02
Sig[1].Value=9.8.2.0
Sig[2].Name=Problem Signature 03
Sig[2].Value=63c43879
Sig[3].Name=Problem Signature 04
Sig[3].Value=PE.Infrastructure.Windows
Sig[4].Name=Problem Signature 05
Sig[4].Value=9.8.2.0
Sig[5].Name=Problem Signature 06
Sig[5].Value=63c436fa
Sig[6].Name=Problem Signature 07
Sig[6].Value=8a
Sig[7].Name=Problem Signature 08
Sig[7].Value=1c
Sig[8].Name=Problem Signature 09
Sig[8].Value=System.IO.FileLoadException
DynamicSig[1].Name=OS Version
DynamicSig[1].Value=10.0.19045.2.0.0.256.48
DynamicSig[2].Name=Locale ID
DynamicSig[2].Value=1033
DynamicSig[22].Name=Additional Information 1
DynamicSig[22].Value=d2ba
DynamicSig[23].Name=Additional Information 2
DynamicSig[23].Value=d2ba8f4078b945f13111ecb796426048
DynamicSig[24].Name=Additional Information 3
DynamicSig[24].Value=4471
DynamicSig[25].Name=Additional Information 4
DynamicSig[25].Value=4471395962dd5976a5061d3c1b0f2125
UI[2]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Awesome Miner\AwesomeMiner.exe
LoadedModule[0]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Awesome Miner\AwesomeMiner.exe
This is likely a file on disk that has been corrupted or some security software blocking the execution. I don't think this is a general problem with the latest version as we have not received any other reports about it.

Have you tried to completely uninstalled Awesome Miner, verified that no files are left in the folder, then re-installed by downloading the latest version from our web site?

Please send me a private message in case you still need the older version to try with.
Activity: 529
Merit: 29

Where do I get older 9.8.1 version from?
Activity: 529
Merit: 29
Awesome Miner version 9.8.2

ASIC mining
  - Added support for Hammer D10+
  - Antminer S19 (Bitmain firmware) power mode configuration
  - Improved compatibility with recent Whatsminer firmware versions
 Changes
  - Minimum time for automatic miner discovery can be configured to 1 minute (previously 2 minutes)
 Mining software
  - Gminer 3.26
 Corrections
  - Correction to the fan speed readings for Antminers running BraiinsOS firmware
  - Correction to display of IP address the first time an auto discovered miner is added

This update does not start, keeps crashing:

Sig[0].Name=Problem Signature 01
Sig[0].Value=AwesomeMiner.exe
Sig[1].Name=Problem Signature 02
Sig[1].Value=9.8.2.0
Sig[2].Name=Problem Signature 03
Sig[2].Value=63c43879
Sig[3].Name=Problem Signature 04
Sig[3].Value=PE.Infrastructure.Windows
Sig[4].Name=Problem Signature 05
Sig[4].Value=9.8.2.0
Sig[5].Name=Problem Signature 06