Author

Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners - page 618. (Read 701158 times)

Activity: 805
Merit: 250
How to heck you get Zcash Coin to show the profit value. mine stays at 0.00$ even tought i'm mining at 252HS, have Whattomine for Coins Statictics. Have Claymores Software Selected .?

works for my other coins...

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1084
Awesome Miner development version 2.0.4 is available. This version includes initial support for Zcash mining using Claymore's Zcash Miner.

A known limitation is that currently only one pool can be added to the miner.

To get access to development versions of Awesome Miner:
1) In the Options dialog of Awesome Miner, in the General section, enable "Check for development versions". Save.
2) Go to Menu -> Check for updates
legendary
Development in progress - Awesome Miner with Claymore's Zcash Miner:

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I hope silent army when it hits windows can be used with AM with stats , it does the same thing Claymore does with no fee . i guess i can't i get over that issue well any way SA3 it what Claymore is based off of .I just tried it . in Linux, i made my 3 470  rig a Linux box to test it ,windows is coming all three 470 acttly worked like they should doing 43 Sol per card . the impressive one to me is my R9 280 it was doing 31 sol now with SA or Claymore  44 to 46  sol that really impressed me .
legendary
Claymore just released his ZCash Miner including an API:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claymores-zcashbtg-amd-gpu-miner-v126-windowslinux-1670733

Will you try to implement it?

Yes, just started to look into it. I will keep you updated on the progress
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
A new development version is available

Version 2.0.3 (Development)
- 'Generic Miner' is a new type of miner for mining software (like most Zcash miners) that doesn't provide any API. Allows the mining process to be started and stopped from Awesome Miner, but no statistics will be provided.
- Chip temperature for Antminer is now presented in ChipTemp1, ChipTemp2 and ChipTemp3 to better support latest batches.
- Zcash coin added to statistics
- X14 algorithm added to profit switcher
- Claymore's Dual Ethereum Miner 7.3

For those of you who customized the Progress Field to show the individual chip temperatures for Antminer S9 is required to change the expression to:
Code:
"Chip: " + stats.ChipTemp1 + "/" + stats.ChipTemp2 + "/" + stats.ChipTemp3 + " °C"

On previous batches of Antminer S9, it was ChipTemp 1, 3, 4 that was used, but that is no longer valid for the latest batches. Because of this, I've changed the implementation in Awesome Miner to always report it as 1, 2, 3 no matter which batch is being used.

Hi, patrike
How to test this development version?
In the Options dialog of Awesome Miner, in the General section, you will find a checkbox "Check for development versions". If you enable that one and then go to Menu -> Check for updates, you will be able to download the development version.

Thx for your answer, i'm currently testing with genoil for zcash, for the moment seems good Wink
legendary
not sure if this intend or not i had to set up a bat command to get past the EXE's hard coded pool . it kept login me to his pool , i click the exe by it self and it logs me to
Code:
Connecting to zec.suprnova.cc:2142 

so I looked at am went to the bat command line made it log in with a bat file after that it works fine .

legendary
I can't get to upgrade remotely to the DEV version any place i  can download then upgrade/install that way .
Hi,
The MSI installer for the development version of the Remote Agent:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

However, in most cases it should work to simply select the miner in the list and click the Upgrade button to also upgrade the Remote computers.
legendary
I can't get to upgrade remotely to the DEV version any place i  can download then upgrade/install that way .
legendary

- 'Generic Miner' is a new type of miner for mining software (like most Zcash miners) that doesn't provide any API. Allows the mining process to be started and stopped from Awesome Miner, but no statistics will be provided.
- Chip temperature for Antminer is now presented in ChipTemp1, ChipTemp2 and ChipTemp3 to better support latest batches.

For those of you who customized the Progress Field to show the individual chip temperatures for Antminer S9 is required to change the expression to:
Code:
"Chip: " + stats.ChipTemp1 + "/" + stats.ChipTemp2 + "/" + stats.ChipTemp3 + " °C"

On previous batches of Antminer S9, it was ChipTemp 1, 3, 4 that was used, but that is no longer valid for the latest batches. Because of this, I've changed the implementation in Awesome Miner to always report it as 1, 2, 3 no matter which batch is being used.

Hi, patrike
In the Options dialog of Awesome Miner, in the General section, you will find a checkbox "Check for development versions". If you enable that one and then go to Menu -> Check for updates, you will be able to download the development version.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531

Code:

Hi, patrike
legendary
Thanks at least now i can see them all on in one place I wish they world provide a way to see all the stats including Hardware errors believe it  or not they have hard ware errors  so i was told it's off so we don't see  it .
legendary

Code:

legendary
any way to just monitor my rigs mining Zcash on nice hash . I'm guessing no because of a lack of API access ?. Im not using the nice hash bot never liked using it  but am using there stand alone miner for zcash nheqminer 3a for the GPUs that genoil-zec 0.41 doesn't support yet .

sad part about zcash i was hopping it would hold for at least week, went from 40 bucks a day to 10 lmao i knew it would happen but was hoping not this soon. i could have bought a few more GPU bought and paid for .
Hi,
I'm following what's going on for the Zcash miners. There are several half-stable options out there, but I've not found any with an API yet.
It looks like Claymore is developing something that will be available in a few days, and we can only hope for that it provides an API just like the previous miners from him.

What I'm also working on is adding a "Generic Miner" concept to Awesome Miner, where you at least can start / stop any kind of miner (like genoil-zec or anything else that doesn't have an API) from the Awesome Miner UI. You will however not get any statistics, but it's still better than nothing.
legendary
any way to just monitor my rigs mining Zcash on nice hash . I'm guessing no because of a lack of API access ?. Im not using the nice hash bot never liked using it  but am using there stand alone miner for zcash nheqminer 3a for the GPUs that genoil-zec 0.41 doesn't support yet .

sad part about zcash i was hopping it would hold for at least week, went from 40 bucks a day to 10 lmao i knew it would happen but was hoping not this soon. i could have bought a few more GPU bought and paid for .
legendary
Hi Patrick,

I have seen that is possible to control my baikal with awesome miner. The way is similar to the explained for antminers in AM.com help section?

Thanks
Hi!
Yes, it should be similar. You add them as External Miners in Awesome Miner.
Activity: 727
Merit: 501
Hi Patrick,

I have seen that is possible to control my baikal with awesome miner. The way is similar to the explained for antminers in AM.com help section?

Thanks
Jump to: