Author

Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners - page 617. (Read 701004 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
No, it's a scam. I will report it although the post was made a long time ago - thanks for letting me know.

You're welcome, and also one thing. of you can bring back bitcoin as mode of payment when I buy awesome miner. its much easier to pay with bitcoin that's why. hoping... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1084
Awesome Miner development version 2.0.7 upgrades the Claymore's Zcash miner to version 2.0.
legendary
One general question, maybe I am to blind to find it:
Is there an "easy" way to switch between Pools or do I always have to adjust the "Managed Miners" settings (set mining software + pool)?
It would be easier if one could change the pool via right-click on the miner (this is already possible) and the system automatically detects the required Mining Software (maybe assigned to the pool).
Currently I set up a pool in the first step and then set pool + software under the "Managed Miners" part. I think it might be better to assign mining software to pool settings, or am I wrong? (Actually I think I AM wrong since you have more experience with this)
Thanks for your comments! If you switch between pools that can be handled by the same mining software, you can simply use the Switch Pool feature you are referring to.

If you require multiple mining software types because of very different algorithms, you either need to make the change you describe, or simply add another Managed Miner with this configuration. Then you can stop one Managed Miner and start another one to switch between very different configurations.

The pools can actually represent not only a single pool, but also a group of pools in different combinations. Each miner can have a unique set of pool settings, and it's mainly the miner, not the pool, where most operations are performed and statistics collected. This is the main reason why the miner entity is the main concept in Awesome Miner.
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
Thank you for the update!

One general question, maybe I am to blind to find it:
Is there an "easy" way to switch between Pools or do I always have to adjust the "Managed Miners" settings (set mining software + pool)?
It would be easier if one could change the pool via right-click on the miner (this is already possible) and the system automatically detects the required Mining Software (maybe assigned to the pool).
Currently I set up a pool in the first step and then set pool + software under the "Managed Miners" part. I think it might be better to assign mining software to pool settings, or am I wrong? (Actually I think I AM wrong since you have more experience with this)

Keep up the good work!

Edit:
Just wanted to mention that Mining Equihash on nicehash (BTC Payment) also works fine now!
legendary
Thanks for the feedback toptek & FlensGold.

Awesome Miner development version 2.0.6 makes these changes:
- Claymore's Zcash Miner 1.1 supported
- Device Profiles works with with this miner
- Awesome Miner will no longer write to config.txt, but the way Claymore's miners work, it will not be used when started from Awesome Miner, because Awesome Miner needs to be able to set command line arguments when starting the miner, and as soon you have one specified argument, the file config.txt is no longer used by Claymore's miner.

The result of the above is that if you need custom command line arguments to the miner, don't set them in config.txt, but set them in Awesome Miner instead (Managed Miner -> Command Line). It's also important to specify a pool for the Managed Miner. Awesome Miner will, just like int the case of using Claymore's Ethereum miner, only modify the epools.txt file.

If you run into any problems starting the miner, could you please send me the Awesome Miner log file (can be accessed from toolbar: Tools -> Log File). Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
errr Claymore 1.1 is a mess for me i had to reset every thing with it i was using the epools.txt file with it now  awesome keeps over writing that and rewrites conf file sometimes puts in the wrong info, it looks like i have to use the conf file no mater what or not use awesome sigh . or use 1.0 . or im not even sure wtf happen it all started after using 1.1.

NM it was more i DIDN'I know WTF I was doing user error it never ran the thu epools.file with awesome it keep going to the conf file if i use the bat file in the  folder and adjust files and turn off the conf  and unmark or add my pool in epools.txt . it works that way without awesome  but awesome keep using the conf file i know that is user error, i notice setting are also different then using the eth miner from Claymore, i got it working thu awesome with the conf file till i figure out what goes were in awesome for Zec mining or what to use . hope that  made sense what it comes to is i got it working again had to use the conf file like i was all a long .

-zpool us1-zcash.flypool.org:3333
-zwal
-zpsw x
-allpools 1

how i discovered it I tired to turn off the log file with

-dbg -1

thu awesome i don't need all those dam files adding up and no idea why Claymore doesn't shut it off by default or at least set it to log to one file by default , instead of making one every time the miner is used  and note it in the read me with on off flags. i know you can do that now, but make it default . and awesome miner has no control over that .

btw im  not using the default pool awesome miner does rewrite in my pool setting the right way, another user error or misunderstanding .

all because of that Fee that's whole messed part .

"-allpools" option is set, default pools can be used for devfee, check "Readme" file for details.

owell till silent army V5 comes out the software that Claymore's  zec miners  is based off , i l use it I guess or go back to Ubuntu 16 . get the same results using SA v3 fee less. then i can't use awesome sigh .
legendary
How do I use Nicehash-Equihash with this version?

These are my parameters: equihash.eu.nicehash.com:3357
Login: BTC_ADDRESS
Pass: x
Coin: Unspecified Equihash

Advanced Tab -> Add: allpools 1

When starting a miner with these parameters it retruns the following lines:
UNKNOWN OPTION -etha
UNKNOWN OPTION -1
UNKNOWN OPTION -gser
UNKNOWN OPTION -1
ZEC: No pools specified. Specifiy at least one valid pool in "-epool" Parameter.

It looks like the Device Profile selected for this Managed Miner is configured with some ethereum specific settings (etha = Ethereum Algorithm mode). Can you try to not select any Device Profile for this Managed Miner? I will make sure those settings are not passed to the mining software in next release.
You are right, this seemed to be the cause. But when I set device profile for that miner to "none" (otherwise I could only choose between sgminer/Claymore ETH Miner) the miner does not crash at startup, but is mining on a different pool than I set:eu1-zcash.flypool.org:333
I did not even define that pool (guess it is the default one from claymores config.txt), it does not use the selected pool for the miner.
legendary

UNKNOWN OPTION -etha
UNKNOWN OPTION -1
UNKNOWN OPTION -gser
UNKNOWN OPTION -1
ZEC: No pools specified. Specifiy at least one valid pool in "-epool" Parameter.

It looks like the Device Profile selected for this Managed Miner is configured with some ethereum specific settings (etha = Ethereum Algorithm mode). Can you try to not select any Device Profile for this Managed Miner? I will make sure those settings are not passed to the mining software in next release.
legendary

UNKNOWN OPTION -etha
UNKNOWN OPTION -1
UNKNOWN OPTION -gser
UNKNOWN OPTION -1

legendary
Thanks for the feedback!

Awesome Miner development version 2.0.5
- Update to display the correct Zcash profit from both WhatToMine and Coinwarz.
- Zcash: Support for switching between multiple pools (although the mining process is being restarted).

There was also a request for the MSI installer for the development version of the Remote Agent (now also 2.0.5):
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi
If it's not possible to upgrade the remote miners with the Upgrade feature in Awesome Miner, the link above can be used to manually perform an upgrade.
legendary
Awesome Miner development version 2.0.4 is available. This version includes initial support for Zcash mining using Claymore's Zcash Miner.

A known limitation is that currently only one pool can be added to the miner.

To get access to development versions of Awesome Miner:
1) In the Options dialog of Awesome Miner, in the General section, enable "Check for development versions". Save.
2) Go to Menu -> Check for updates

hate to ask would you post the remote msi install file for 204 once it's upgraded on each PC I can use it even before the upgrade on the main PC @ 203 i could use everything and now it won't do a thing till i upgrade the remote PC's  manually . it show then online with a version number under the icons i right click  hit the upgrade to, it doesn't do a thing i can't use any PCs remote, til it is upgraded, it's been that way for some time . i never said any thing because there hasn't been a dev version in a while and it's not a big deal to me , the live version lets me update to any live version updates and if it doesn't I can go online and download it Smiley .

here's what the log says not sure it's that's me i need to turn something on or it just can't find the server for the remote.msi file but has no issue upgrading the main PC.

System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable

again it no big deal if i can download it some place it all works after upgrades.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
How to heck you get Zcash Coin to show the profit value. mine stays at 0.00$ even tought i'm mining at 252HS, have Whattomine for Coins Statictics. Have Claymores Software Selected .?

works for my other coins...

legendary
Awesome Miner development version 2.0.4 is available. This version includes initial support for Zcash mining using Claymore's Zcash Miner.

A known limitation is that currently only one pool can be added to the miner.

To get access to development versions of Awesome Miner:
1) In the Options dialog of Awesome Miner, in the General section, enable "Check for development versions". Save.
2) Go to Menu -> Check for updates
legendary
Development in progress - Awesome Miner with Claymore's Zcash Miner:

legendary
I hope silent army when it hits windows can be used with AM with stats , it does the same thing Claymore does with no fee . i guess i can't i get over that issue well any way SA3 it what Claymore is based off of .I just tried it . in Linux, i made my 3 470  rig a Linux box to test it ,windows is coming all three 470 acttly worked like they should doing 43 Sol per card . the impressive one to me is my R9 280 it was doing 31 sol now with SA or Claymore  44 to 46  sol that really impressed me .
legendary
Claymore just released his ZCash Miner including an API:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claymores-zcashbtg-amd-gpu-miner-v126-windowslinux-1670733

Will you try to implement it?

Yes, just started to look into it. I will keep you updated on the progress
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
A new development version is available

Version 2.0.3 (Development)
- 'Generic Miner' is a new type of miner for mining software (like most Zcash miners) that doesn't provide any API. Allows the mining process to be started and stopped from Awesome Miner, but no statistics will be provided.
- Chip temperature for Antminer is now presented in ChipTemp1, ChipTemp2 and ChipTemp3 to better support latest batches.
- Zcash coin added to statistics
- X14 algorithm added to profit switcher
- Claymore's Dual Ethereum Miner 7.3

For those of you who customized the Progress Field to show the individual chip temperatures for Antminer S9 is required to change the expression to:
Code:
"Chip: " + stats.ChipTemp1 + "/" + stats.ChipTemp2 + "/" + stats.ChipTemp3 + " °C"

On previous batches of Antminer S9, it was ChipTemp 1, 3, 4 that was used, but that is no longer valid for the latest batches. Because of this, I've changed the implementation in Awesome Miner to always report it as 1, 2, 3 no matter which batch is being used.

Hi, patrike
How to test this development version?
In the Options dialog of Awesome Miner, in the General section, you will find a checkbox "Check for development versions". If you enable that one and then go to Menu -> Check for updates, you will be able to download the development version.

Thx for your answer, i'm currently testing with genoil for zcash, for the moment seems good Wink
Jump to: