Pages:
Author

Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners - page 7. (Read 700983 times)

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1084
Sometimes from the end of 2022, there is annoing bug, was waiting maybe it will be fixed, but no. Go to settings-algorithms, select some coin with custom hashrate specified, change it to something else, press ok. Now, you will not see your new specified hashrate/profitability, but older settings. If you want to see your new updated settings, you have to wait or you can press "update now" 10 times or more, does not help, only restarting awesome miner will help.
Thanks for your report. Just to make sure I understand the scenario here - as I wasn't able to reproduce.
1) You look at the Profile Hashrate and Revenue on the Coins tab
2) Open Options dialog, Algorithm section
3) Modify the custom hashrate for a coin and click OK
4) On the Coins tab, is the Profile Hashrate still the old value and as a result also the Revenue?

Is the issue the same on the Coins tab and Online Services tab?

1. i'm using Online services only, nothing else.
2. yes, options -> profitability -> algorithms
3. yes
4. Online services is not updating with new values after pressing ok, if i wait for few minutes, it will be updated, "update now" usually is doing nothing like it did (always) with older versions and if i dont want to wait, i have to restart awesome miner. This works 100%.

Thanks.
Thanks for the detailed description.

1) Can you please reproduce the problem one more time
2) Wait at least 10 minutes
3) Collect and send me the Awesome Miner log file. You can submit the file here. Please also indicate the time you made the algorithm configuration change.
https://www.awesomeminer.com/contact

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
Activity: 204
Merit: 5
Sometimes from the end of 2022, there is annoing bug, was waiting maybe it will be fixed, but no. Go to settings-algorithms, select some coin with custom hashrate specified, change it to something else, press ok. Now, you will not see your new specified hashrate/profitability, but older settings. If you want to see your new updated settings, you have to wait or you can press "update now" 10 times or more, does not help, only restarting awesome miner will help.
Thanks for your report. Just to make sure I understand the scenario here - as I wasn't able to reproduce.
4) On the Coins tab, is the Profile Hashrate still the old value and as a result also the Revenue?

1. i'm using Online services only, nothing else.
2. yes, options -> profitability -> algorithms
3. yes
4. Online services is not updating with new values after pressing ok, if i wait for few minutes, it will be updated, "update now" usually is doing nothing like it did (always) with older versions and if i dont want to wait, i have to restart awesome miner. This works 100%.

Thanks.
legendary
Awesome Miner version 9.10

ASIC mining
  - Added support for Antminer Z15 Pro
 Features
  - Miner property expressions in trigger and filters can use the concept of Starts With and Ends With
  - Improve detection of miner state for ASIC miners where they respond but with no data
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 15.4.1
  - Gminer 3.41
  - Nanominer 3.8.4
  - Rigel 1.6.2, including improved integration
  - TeamBlackMiner 1.95
  - TeamRedMiner 0.10.14, including improved integration
  - WildRig Miner 0.36.10
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
Hi Patrike,

after some updates it is now hard to get miners running with dual+zil. With teamredminer i set the two algos and pools, but than i must add to the command line in properties the parameters for the first algo and zil, for the second algo AM take what i set as second pool. If i am not adding the first algo to the commandline, AM overrides the pool and wallet setting with the zil parameters.
The same is happen with rigel miner, because it uses for all 3 algos the same parameters -a or -o and AM can´t handle this.
Maybe you can deactivate that AM overrides the parameters, or is it possible to add an field where we can set - ignore pool settings and take only command line in miner properties?

With gminer / srbminer for example it is working like a charm, because gminer /srbminer uses extra parameters for mining zil (--zilserver, --ziluser....).

Also a bug is that AM calculate sometimes only 1 coin instead of 2. Example: i set ERG+IRON -> AM show ERG 1€ / day but no IRON and another miner with same config show it right ERG+IRON 2€ / day. Really strange.

I make a better documentation with screenshots about it on weekend if you need.

EDIT:
Found another bug ->mining 3 coins with rigel results in no stats for gpu, shares, second algo hashrate is 0 ......
I send you the API report via PM, maybe you can see something.
1) For Rigel I do see your point but for TeamRedMiner I wasn't able to find the exact scenario where Awesome Miner would replace any of your command line arguments. Maybe you could send me a screenshot (via PM or mail) of the exact configuration you are using?

2) I've improved the Rigel command line concept to make Awesome Miner cause less issues for you when you manually set parameters. Please give it a try in the next release.

3) I will look into the calculation

4) It was a tripple mining scenario where Awesome Miner didn't process the Rigel API response correctly. This will be corrected in the next release.

Sure i make some screenshots for you.
Thanks
Activity: 412
Merit: 21
Hi Patrik,

Rigel 1.6.0/1.6.1 added ERGO + dual/triplemining support with Kaspa and Radiant. Can you please add

autolykos2 to the Algorithm, and
Radiant (sha512256d) to the Dual mode dropdown in the Managed Miner tab?

Thanks!
Hi,

I added these just a few days ago. Can you please make sure you have the latest software definitions and check again? Thanks!

Hi Patrik,

you are right. I missed that new version, sorry. Looking forward for the next release with the corrected hashrate/calculations. Thanks!
legendary
Hi Patrik,

Rigel 1.6.0/1.6.1 added ERGO + dual/triplemining support with Kaspa and Radiant. Can you please add

Thanks!
Hi,

I added these just a few days ago. Can you please make sure you have the latest software definitions and check again? Thanks!
legendary

legendary
Hi Patrike,

after some updates it is now hard to get miners running with dual+zil. With teamredminer i set the two algos and pools, but than i must add to the command line in properties the parameters for the first algo and zil, for the second algo AM take what i set as second pool. If i am not adding the first algo to the commandline, AM overrides the pool and wallet setting with the zil parameters.
The same is happen with rigel miner, because it uses for all 3 algos the same parameters -a or -o and AM can´t handle this.
Maybe you can deactivate that AM overrides the parameters, or is it possible to add an field where we can set - ignore pool settings and take only command line in miner properties?

With gminer / srbminer for example it is working like a charm, because gminer /srbminer uses extra parameters for mining zil (--zilserver, --ziluser....).

Also a bug is that AM calculate sometimes only 1 coin instead of 2. Example: i set ERG+IRON -> AM show ERG 1€ / day but no IRON and another miner with same config show it right ERG+IRON 2€ / day. Really strange.

EDIT:
Found another bug ->mining 3 coins with rigel results in no stats for gpu, shares, second algo hashrate is 0 ......
1) For Rigel I do see your point but for TeamRedMiner I wasn't able to find the exact scenario where Awesome Miner would replace any of your command line arguments. Maybe you could send me a screenshot (via PM or mail) of the exact configuration you are using?

2) I've improved the Rigel command line concept to make Awesome Miner cause less issues for you when you manually set parameters. Please give it a try in the next release.

3) I will look into the calculation

4) It was a tripple mining scenario where Awesome Miner didn't process the Rigel API response correctly. This will be corrected in the next release.
Activity: 412
Merit: 21
Hi Patrik,

Thanks!
Activity: 204
Merit: 5
Version 9.9.9

ASIC mining
  - Integration with recent versions of the ePic Blockchain controllers
  - Display of control board type and installation type for next version of the Awesome Miner Antminer S19 firmware
 Features
  - Improve C# scripting features
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 15.4
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.22.3
  - Nanominer 3.8.3
  - Rigel 1.6.1
  - SrbMiner-Multi 2.3.0
  - TeamRedMiner 0.10.13
  - TT-miner 2023.2.2
  - XmRig 6.20

Hi Patrike,

EDIT:
legendary
Version 9.9.9

ASIC mining
  - Integration with recent versions of the ePic Blockchain controllers
  - Display of control board type and installation type for next version of the Awesome Miner Antminer S19 firmware
 Features
  - Improve C# scripting features
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 15.4
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.22.3
  - Nanominer 3.8.3
  - Rigel 1.6.1
  - SrbMiner-Multi 2.3.0
  - TeamRedMiner 0.10.13
  - TT-miner 2023.2.2
  - XmRig 6.20
legendary
Patrike, can you add dualmining option for rigel autolykos2+radiant and autolykos2+kaspa (rigel 1.6.1)? Maybe you can add an option that we can add custom dual mining algos? As we can add algos, mining software and so on.
Thanks for the feedback. I've added these dual mining combinations. Later on the plan is to let you update them via the UI.
Also an problem for me is, that AM not updating the Coin stats after running for a couple days. Reported several times.
Example:

Conflux price stay 0.24€ but it is 0.30€

If i restart the AM main application i get the real prices, but i don´t want to restart the main application every day. This problem can causing some Profitswitching issues too. Problem exist over the last year.

Hi Patrik,

I can confirm this for all coins. Only a restart of AM gets the real prices. Would be nice if you can check that. Thanks
Thanks for the report.

Can you please search the Awesome Miner log file for "Updating Coin Services". It should show up every time the coins are updated. So if you use a 2 minute update interval, you should see this log message every 2 minutes.

Hi Patrik,

that line didn't exist in the old log and I saw many old errors. I checked the Update Interval in "Statistic Providers" and it's set to 2 Minutes.

So I set the Log-Level back to Default, closed AM, deleted the old log and started AM again. In the new log I got that line, but with a false. Is this correct or do I need to setup something else?

Code:
28.05.2023 19:25:37.773 [068] [S]Updating Coin Services, configUpdate: False
28.05.2023 19:25:41.030 [068] [S]Updating Coin Services, configUpdate: False
28.05.2023 19:27:42.018 [068] [S]Updating Coin Services, configUpdate: False
28.05.2023 19:29:42.521 [068] [S]Updating Coin Services, configUpdate: False

Maybe sxemini will have the same issue and need to do the same steps than. Thanks for your help!
Thanks for sharing the log entries.

"Updating Coin Services" indicates that Awesome Miner has downloaded new coin data. The "False" flag only indicates the update wasn't related to a configuration change. From the log file it also looks like it's updated every 2 minutes, like you configured. So based on the log here, your Coins tab should show up-to-date data. Is it both the Coins tab and the coins in the status bar that are stuck with old values?

For some reason I'm not able to reproduce this yet but I'm still investigating. Please let me know any addiitonal findings you make. Thanks!

Hi Patrik,

since I deleted the old log and reenabled the logging, even after a restart of AM, it updates everything perfectly. In the old log there were many errors, but now they are all gone. Sorry, forgot to wrote them down for you.
So, it seems this did the trick. Everything is fine now Smiley

So now i am back after some health issues. I will try this after work today. Hope it will help. Thanks Joseph32 and Patrike

EDIT:

Patrike, can you add dualmining option for rigel autolykos2+radiant and autolykos2+kaspa (rigel 1.6.1)? Maybe you can add an option that we can add custom dual mining algos? As we can add algos, mining software and so on.
legendary
Hi Patrike, Nicehash has added NexaPow algo since 3 days, but AM not automaticly integrate this as "Online service".
I am manualy added this algo to the user defined online services, but AM not show this also. Something wrong in ver. 9.9.8 ?
Regards.
Thanks for your report. Your Awesome Miner should automatically pick up the new NiceHash NexaPow during the day.
legendary
Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007
Hi Patrike, Nicehash has added NexaPow algo since 3 days, but AM not automaticly integrate this as "Online service".
I am manualy added this algo to the user defined online services, but AM not show this also. Something wrong in ver. 9.9.8 ?
Regards.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi Patrike,
Can you please add Awesome miner support for ePIC UMC firmware?
This is a new hardware vendor that has an expanding enterprise and retail customer base.
Would be happy to connect you with one of their engineers.
They just finished integration with foreman.

Hello,
Based on request from another user we did some Epic integration a while ago, with support for monitoring, reboot, changing pools and LED flash. However, all features are not implemented and I'm more than happy to look into improving the integration.
Do you have access to any ASIC miner based on Epic Blockchain?

Hi Patrike,

Sent you a DM. Happy to provide anything you will need to help with the integration.
legendary
Hi Patrike,
This is a new hardware vendor that has an expanding enterprise and retail customer base.

Hello,
Based on request from another user we did some Epic integration a while ago, with support for monitoring, reboot, changing pools and LED flash. However, all features are not implemented and I'm more than happy to look into improving the integration.
Do you have access to any ASIC miner based on Epic Blockchain?
copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 72
Hi Patrike,

Pages:
Jump to: