Pages:
Author

Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners - page 2. (Read 700763 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Thanks,

I thought I looked over every single menu, But I missed that one.

It reports in Celsius is there any way to toggle to display in Fahrenheit

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084
Hello Patrike,

Just stopped in to say hello to everyone and ask 1 question.

1st off, I really like your Awesome miner software, It really is Awesome! After 3-4 years of HiveOS, you have a new convert, me.

Question- Outside Temperature

Temperature, I searched and saw many of posts on GPU/ASIC temperatures.

On the dashboard there is a feature for Outside Temperature but I could not find any way to set up any API links or URL's.

How do you set that up, just thought it would be convenient? not a big deal.
Thanks for your feedback and question.

Please go to the Awesome Miner Options dialog, Dashboard & History section. You can configure the outside temperature here, by entering your latitude and longitude.
Activity: 3
Hello Patrike,

Just stopped in to say hello to everyone and ask 1 question.

1st off, I really like your Awesome miner software, It really is Awesome! After 3-4 years of HiveOS, you have a new convert, me.

Question- Outside Temperature

Temperature, I searched and saw many of posts on GPU/ASIC temperatures.

On the dashboard there is a feature for Outside Temperature but I could not find any way to set up any API links or URL's.

How do you set that up, just thought it would be convenient? not a big deal.
Activity: 2
d6d6422223aadc8227e4e3fc5bf09f945556ba712a515c185c19e1e1f316c780

If only….
legendary
Awesome Miner version 9.12.4

Version 9.12.4
 ASIC mining
  - Initial monitoring support for Antminer S21
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 19.3.0
  - Nanominer 3.8.12
  - OneZeroMiner 1.2.9
  - Rigel 1.14.2
  - TeamBlackMiner 2.17
  - TeamRedMiner 0.10.17
  - SrbMiner-Multi 2.4.6
 Corrections
  - Correction to Awesome Miner Antminer firmware profile changess when running with immersion cooling
  - Correction to Profit Profile bulk updates for GPU clocking profiles
  - Correction to miner group search
legendary
I made some more tests. The problem is miniz Miner with version 2.2c it doesn´t work. With 2.1c it is working with your commandline.
Good point. Previously I was testing with 2.1c only and everything looked fine no matter how many times I tried to reproduce this issue.

With 2.2c it isn't working no matter if I do --pers auto or --pers=auto.

If I instead go to the Options dialog, Online Services, then edit the Nicehash Equihash 125,4 entry and change the Personalization from "auto" to "ZelProof", it's working fine. There is no need to manually adjust the command line parameters. This could be a workaround until the "auto" flag in Miniz is working again.

hmm yeah now it works with ZelProof only, at the day i tested, AM only wrote zelproof instead of ZelProof doesnt matter what i wrote, but i restartet AM yesterday, maybe something was stuck.  Cheesy
But i think it was a good point to show other that you can override parameters if you want and know how.  Smiley

can you add Abelian coin and the dual mining options for Teamredminer and Rigel.

And glad to see back here patrike, i had a little fear because it was quite here for a while. I hope all is going well. Wish you the best for this year.  Smiley
The is a software definition update ready now, with a few updates based on your request. There will be a new version release now as well.

Thanks and I also would like to wish you all the best!
Activity: 20
Merit: 5
I'm thrilled to share an in-depth tutorial on maximizing your crypto mining experience with Awesome Miner. Whether you're a seasoned miner or just starting your journey, this guide is tailor-made for you. Join the discussion, ask questions, and let's unlock the full potential of Awesome Miner together!

Video Tutorial Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO6XrICeaEo

Key Discussion Points:
  • Introduction to Awesome Miner: Discover why Awesome Miner is a game-changer in the world of crypto mining.
  • System Requirements: Ensure your mining rig is optimized for peak performance.
  • Downloading and Installing Awesome Miner: A detailed walkthrough for a seamless installation process.
  • Mining Pools and Algorithms: Understand how to choose the right pools and algorithms for optimal results.
  • Managing Multiple Mining Rigs: Learn strategies to efficiently manage and monitor multiple rigs.
  • Profit Switching Strategies: Explore how Awesome Miner automates profit-switching for maximizing earnings.
  • Troubleshooting Tips: Address common issues and optimize your setup for a smooth mining experience.

Share your thoughts, experiences, and any additional tips you may have. Let's create a space where miners can thrive in the exciting world of crypto mining with Awesome Miner!
Activity: 1557
Merit: 69
I made some more tests. The problem is miniz Miner with version 2.2c it doesn´t work. With 2.1c it is working with your commandline.
Good point. Previously I was testing with 2.1c only and everything looked fine no matter how many times I tried to reproduce this issue.

If I instead go to the Options dialog, Online Services, then edit the Nicehash Equihash 125,4 entry and change the Personalization from "auto" to "ZelProof", it's working fine. There is no need to manually adjust the command line parameters. This could be a workaround until the "auto" flag in Miniz is working again.

hmm yeah now it works with ZelProof only, at the day i tested, AM only wrote zelproof instead of ZelProof doesnt matter what i wrote, but i restartet AM yesterday, maybe something was stuck.  Cheesy
But i think it was a good point to show other that you can override parameters if you want and know how.  Smiley

can you add Abelian coin and the dual mining options for Teamredminer and Rigel.

And glad to see back here patrike, i had a little fear because it was quite here for a while. I hope all is going well. Wish you the best for this year.  Smiley
legendary

So if you don´t need EthashB3 or the stuff in 2.2c you can still use 2.1c. This is also the latest official support version by AM, but i think the problem is miniz miner setting wrong values

But Version 2.2c also works when i wrote in --pers ZelProof in the commandline. This way you can force AM to override the arguments:

The whole commandline now:

Another way is to add the line --pers ZelProof in the commandline in online services and the specific nicehash 125.4 pool:

Nearly all is possible if you know how  Cheesy i hope this help you a little bit. I do some further tests maybe tomorrow and play with the personal string option.
Activity: 262
Merit: 106
You made a mistake:

in the screenshot with "auto" the commandline is ... --pers auto .... but it should --pers=auto.

and in the zelproof screen you have set pers 2 times.

.... --pers --pers=zelproof ...... This is wrong, the first --pers must be deleted, but i think this is set by AM, so patrik need to adjust this.

In personal string maybe you must write only =auto or =zelproof - give it a try please.

Yes the = between --pers and auto is missing, here the argument from the miniZ website:

I tried all that, it don't work here.

As I said, Patrike needs to fix it with the correct settings for MiniZ and the algo (ZelHash / Equi 125.4).

You made a mistake:

in the screenshot with "auto" the commandline is ... --pers auto .... but it should --pers=auto.

and in the zelproof screen you have set pers 2 times.

.... --pers --pers=zelproof ...... This is wrong, the first --pers must be deleted, but i think this is set by AM, so patrik need to adjust this.

In personal string maybe you must write only =auto or =zelproof - give it a try please.

Yes the = between --pers and auto is missing, here the argument from the miniZ website:

@sxemini

Default setting "auto" does not work.

Modified (picture 1)

Modified (picture 2)

Hi patrike,

some profit problems.

Awesomeminer calculate RandomX on Zergpool wrong. It show only 0.01€ for 12kh. I made a screenshot with ghostrider algo for a better comparising.
Solved, Profitability dropped to 0 in the moment i started testing, because it is based on the last 24 hours and nothing found in the last 24h on randomx.

Another problem is that AM don´t recognize changes in profit profiles. I added algos and removed algos, changed hashrates and so on, but in the profit switching tab i only see the old settings. It doesn´t matter what i do. Reboot, restart and so on. It only helps to create a new profile, but i have 40 profiles some benchmarked with 50 different settings. I don´t want to re create all this stuff.
As you see in the screenshot, i unmarked kaspa, karlsenhash, memehash for example but it stays in the profitswitcher. And also if i change the hashrates, it stays with the old settings

Next thing is, i added the aurum zergpool to profit switching manually, i benchmarked some rigs but the profit stay 0.00€. But it should have a value.

And something is strange with Verus. I added the coin via whattomine api, but it never pop up in the coins list, no matter what i do.

https://whattomine.com/coins/333.json

@STSMiner
can you take a look into the details to see the commandline that Awesomeminer creates? This help a lot to identify the problems.
Right click on the miner and View Details.
Awesome Miner version 9.12.3

ASIC mining
  - Support for Marathon Antminer firmware
 Features
  - Expose additional properties for miners via the HTTP API
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 19.2.1
  - Lolminer 1.82a
  - Nanominer 3.8.8
  - OneZero Miner 1.2.8
  - Rigel 1.12.2
  - SrbMiner-Multi 2.4.5
  - TeamBlackMiner 2.16
  - TeamRedMiner 0.10.15
  - WildRig 0.40.5
 Corrections
  - Correction to pool personalization strings

MiniZ still fails on Nicehash with ZelHash (Equihash 124,5), --pers auto is not working, see the first line of the output below where pers is being set as ELH instead of ZelProof.

> server[zelhash.auto.nicehash.com] port[9200] ssl[no] pers[ELH]
> Telemetry:   [http://localhost:4029]
> Temp. limit:   [90 C]
> [INFO   ] Mining fee set to 2.00%
> miniZ<125,4>[18:0:00.0:23301]: Selecting GPU#0[0] Zotac GeForce RTX 3090 Ti
> [WARNING] Bad share: Share above target.
> [ 0d 0h 0m09s] 0>RTX 3090 Ti `0.00% [45 C/47%]*49.64 I/s  99.03( 99.03)Sol/s 192(192.3)W clk=1515MHz mclk=5001MHz Sol/W=0.515
> [ 0d 0h 0m10s] 0>RTX 3090 Ti `0.00% [45 C/47%] 49.65 I/s  99.05( 99.05)Sol/s 192(192.3)W clk=1515MHz mclk=5001MHz Sol/W=0.515
> [ 0d 0h 0m20s] 0>RTX 3090 Ti `0.00% [45 C/48%] 49.68 I/s 101.01(101.01)Sol/s 193(193.1)W clk=1515MHz mclk=5001MHz Sol/W=0.523
legendary
Hi Patrike.
MiningPoolHub will be good to remove from profit switching pools as it has problem withdrawing funds from there.
Many miners and I are having trouble withdrawing ETH.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=472510.7640
I will look into this for the next release.
legendary
Awesome Miner version 9.12.3

ASIC mining
  - Support for Marathon Antminer firmware
 Features
  - Expose additional properties for miners via the HTTP API
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 19.2.1
  - Lolminer 1.82a
  - Nanominer 3.8.8
  - OneZero Miner 1.2.8
  - Rigel 1.12.2
  - SrbMiner-Multi 2.4.5
  - TeamBlackMiner 2.16
  - TeamRedMiner 0.10.15
  - WildRig 0.40.5
 Corrections
  - Correction to pool personalization strings
Activity: 23
Hi Patrike.
MiningPoolHub will be good to remove from profit switching pools as it has problem withdrawing funds from there.
Many miners and I are having trouble withdrawing ETH.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=472510.7640
legendary
Hi Patrike
OneZeroMiner 1.2.8 Dynex mining together with Ziliqa, not show hashrate per card in GPU tab. AM ver. 9.12.2 Regards
Can you please send me an API report (toolbar: Tools -> API Report) for this scenario? You can send via PM. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007
Hi Patrike
OneZeroMiner 1.2.8 Dynex mining together with Ziliqa, not show hashrate per card in GPU tab. AM ver. 9.12.2 Regards
Pages:
Jump to: