Pages:
Author

Topic: Axiocoin: Unique Miner - No ASIC/Multipool - Donating@Home - JUST LAUNCHED - page 25. (Read 16143 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
@AxioCoin is up Smiley

https://twitter.com/AxioCoin

Be sure to follow
Followed  Grin

dev, Axio have thread on reddit?

A reddit would be cool, maybe an IRC sometime too  Smiley

Nice idea, cause we can ask 1 on 1 with dev on irc.. and make  solid community  Wink
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
@AxioCoin is up Smiley

Be sure to follow
Followed  Grin

A reddit would be cool, maybe an IRC sometime too  Smiley
Activity: 73
@AxioCoin is up Smiley

Be sure to follow
Followed  Grin

Activity: 14
Interesting concept here, will be looking forward to it.

Thank you! Smiley
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Interesting concept here, will be looking forward to it.
There is too much greed in cryptos, I don't see room for charity.  

If your priority is greed, read over the "Self Sustaining Growth" section. Half of the money earned goes back into pumping up the coin and bringing in new developers.

How much BTC worth of Axiocoin do you plan on buying daily with this "self funding"?

Assuming we have just 1 gH/s of mining power on the network between 0.5-0.87 BTC of buy support daily (current profitability rates). Note that from time to time we will be expending income on advertisement.

Doesn't seem like much but that's def gonna add up. Hoping this coin hits 2-3 gH/s! That's a pump waiting to happen Wink

Yes, over the course of 2 weeks that's about 24 - 36 BTC worth in support.

Sounds solid man. You should release a video of you mining and receiving payment sometime before launch Smiley

Good idea I'll be sure to message you when that comes out.
Activity: 238

If your priority is greed, read over the "Self Sustaining Growth" section. Half of the money earned goes back into pumping up the coin and bringing in new developers.

How much BTC worth of Axiocoin do you plan on buying daily with this "self funding"?

Assuming we have just 1 gH/s of mining power on the network between 0.5-0.87 BTC of buy support daily (current profitability rates). Note that from time to time we will be expending income on advertisement.

Doesn't seem like much but that's def gonna add up. Hoping this coin hits 2-3 gH/s! That's a pump waiting to happen Wink

Sounds solid man. You should release a video of you mining and receiving payment sometime before launch Smiley

Looking good, will be watching!  Smiley

Awesome see you at launch Smiley

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
Activity: 41
Looking good, will be watching!  Smiley
Activity: 70
trying 2 hard bro your only postings are in this thread

I see you have 47 posts.  Of those, the closest to anything of substance you've posted is one pointing out that you've been part of 4chan since 2008.  Well played, bro.

good job reading all my posts bro
Activity: 9

I see you have 47 posts.  Of those, the closest to anything of substance you've posted is one pointing out that you've been part of 4chan since 2008.  Well played, bro.
As mentioned previously, any fraud by us can be detected pretty darn quickly.

The word "any" does not mean the same thing as the word "some".  Counter-examples have already been provided showing how your declaration is not universally applicable, making "any" unjustified.

Hope this helps.  Have a nice day.

screaming at the dev isnt gonna get you a girlfriend

Play nice, friend Smiley
Activity: 70
As mentioned previously, any fraud by us can be detected pretty darn quickly.

The word "any" does not mean the same thing as the word "some".  Counter-examples have already been provided showing how your declaration is not universally applicable, making "any" unjustified.

Hope this helps.  Have a nice day.

screaming at the dev isnt gonna get you a girlfriend
Pages:
Jump to: