Pages:
Author

Topic: Bad news for Bitcoin - page 20. (Read 2419 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 07:25:57 PM
they are many people criticizing bitcoin saying bitcoin is a bubble so don't be like them. they think negative all the time. if there is a problem there is always a way to solve it if you are positive. this criticizing is not new from time to time you will hear it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
June 04, 2018, 07:09:52 PM
If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.
let those people say bitcoin is a bubble but we cant deny bitcoin's blockchain will be the future let's see in the future if they can still call it "bubble".

Yes i agree bitcoin is part of the blockchain the new technology of currency and still have an possible to become bubble their and expensive again their price in the coin market cap, so wait the future of bitcoin because the new technology still upgrade in the world of computer science so not possible bitcoin raised again their value until the new technology continue to progress.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
June 04, 2018, 07:08:23 PM
all future predictions are just a prediction of no truth in every word he says, let what people say about bitcoin, do not be influenced by every word they put out, so far bitcoin still survives and is in demand by many people, the more days the more start attracted by bitcoin and invest in it,
Activity: 1064
Merit: 382
Hurrah for Karamazov!
June 04, 2018, 07:00:39 PM
Everything is a bubble.He has his reasons to say so.
Bitcoins market is purely driven by belief ATM.Even I would say that the bitcoin is a bubble.
BUT, when people will start using it as a currency and will dump fiats.Then it won't be just some belief driving the market, but it will get a whole new value.
That's why people say, bitcoins are going to be very much valuable in the coming future.This is just the beginning.
Dab On Them Haters!
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 06:28:51 PM
Bitcoin has been working perfectly to enable gained the past heavy market price drop, because of the news, because of the force news towards the Crypto market exchange rate, therefore, bitcoin we soon overcome challenges
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 05:59:07 PM
don't be too conditioned to think is bad with bitcoin,we consider this our fortune.tomorrow if bitcoin will be blocked,yes think of it has not been our fortune.
Activity: 16
June 04, 2018, 05:26:08 PM
bitcoin can be interpreted as a bubble that will gradually explode, and there will be many problems, but we are not worried, because in every problem there must be a way out.
Activity: 175
June 04, 2018, 04:30:28 PM
In principle, you can call a bubble any financial system in any country, I think the biggest bubbles are banks and the stock market, so bitcoin does not stand out against them. There is the fact that a large number of people trading or investing in BTC have earned good money, so there are a lot of people who on the contrary lost all their money on it. If you compare it with the bank it turns out that the bankers themselves receive huge interest income while a large number of people are forced to give them their last money as interest on loans, is not this a bubble ??
I'm agree to that. I think having a bubble in investment to this kind of system is typically normal things to happen and we don't need to be worried so much because it can be possible to disappear again because not all the time that it will be bubble maybe it's only sometimes. However, even bitcoin has a bubble, there are the sense that it will continuously brings and gives us the benefits and opportunities that we wanted to have so I think that it doesn't matter if sometimes it will be bubble because for a long period of time of it's existence it is definitely gives us better opportunities to have a better life.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
June 04, 2018, 03:40:44 PM
if you say bitcoin as a bubble you seem to be just one of those fake news spreaders who just want to try to knock down the bitcoin price. should if there is bad news you should provide a source as well.
Activity: 252
June 04, 2018, 03:29:51 PM
It is difficult to say what will happen in future but i just think that now it is not possible to happen,so i just ignore this kind of news and believe in present in present bitcoin is good platform for investment so want to stay with it.
Activity: 3
June 04, 2018, 03:23:35 PM
I wouldn't care to much into what other people think within this space. What's important is what you believe in (after extensive research - don't just follow others), there's always going to be people who are skeptical of something until proven wrong.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 03:06:32 PM
yes, maybe it can be said that it is a speculation. it is difficult to guess whether bitcoin will have a good future. it's just maybe he's looking at it economically. the more demand, the more expensive it will be. economics and perhaps he is an economist who sees on the economic side.but for investors in crypto currency, investing in bitcoin because it wants to earn big profits. the reality is that in this one year bitcoin prices have gone up almost $ 20K.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 02:56:33 PM
Wait and see. I still hope that soon there will be as much good news as possible and the course will go up. I would like to see by the end of the year $ 100,000 for Bitcoin
Activity: 202
June 04, 2018, 02:50:06 PM
If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.

therefore I strongly agree that bitcoin and other crypto. created in the real world not only in the digital world only. because then people will get more excited to collect bitcoins and other crypto .
Activity: 490
June 04, 2018, 02:45:17 PM
Bitcoin create new revolution so it can be happen that one day it will vanished but i think that day is so far from now,so just skip this news and invest in it,if the investor of bitcoin grow bigger than it also can be happen that bitcoin is the only one crypto that will survive in future.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
June 04, 2018, 02:42:08 PM
Opinions and also the views of everyone about Bitcoin will certainly be different, as well as the opinions of experts who should we appreciate their views on the technology of this digital currency. But in fact the Bitcoin still exists despite a lot of bad news about Bitcoin.

That's one area of bitcoin market can we can really attest to. How much times we have heard lots of negative or bad news, but it has able to recover and bounce back, that's how bitcoin is, so resilient and so adaptable that it can withstand everything and can recover and bounce back.

@HaddenChapman, Yes, there's always that two side of a flip coin, so no we take the negative news as it is and try to overcome it while a positive news will always that catalyst to move the price even further. We have witness it already so I don't think that bitcoin will just let us down with any negative news that will come our way.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
June 04, 2018, 02:35:03 PM
Opinions and also the views of everyone about Bitcoin will certainly be different, as well as the opinions of experts who should we appreciate their views on the technology of this digital currency. But in fact the Bitcoin still exists despite a lot of bad news about Bitcoin.
Activity: 175
June 04, 2018, 02:31:01 PM
all bad and good things possible in cryptocurrency but Bitcoin is the king off cryptocurrency so thats why bitcoin is never let down.
Activity: 294
June 04, 2018, 02:26:37 PM
Bad news for Bitcoin because of although crypto-currencies have been used for five year,the IRS does not recognize them as lagal currency.In march,CNBC reported that the IRS will begin to tax crypto-currencies in the united states  like property.For investors,bitcoins will be treated like other commodities,the IRS said.If they increase in value,you have to pay capital gains taxes after you sell them.If they lose value,you can recognize a capital loss.
Activity: 224
June 04, 2018, 02:18:42 PM
Everything is possible in crypto  world but my opinion is this isn't possible  because bitcoin future is excellent and there technology is good
Pages:
Jump to: