Pages:
Author

Topic: Bad projects equals Bad results - page 2. (Read 1178 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
August 31, 2020, 05:31:33 PM
everything is true because bounty hunters are only paid 1 to 2 percent of the total tokens that will be sold so it doesn't really matter with the bounty hunter If the project is good, of course there will be many traders so that token bounty that want to be directly bought by the trader

I'll be honest with you some coins dump temporarily after Bounty distribution if the Bounty allocation is extremely large and buy orders are not huge. The best strategy for a team is to ensure some level of buy back if the coin lacks sufficient liquidity. However, good projects with high demand level for their coin do not need to worry at all since the effect will be negligible. Like OP mentioned, bad projects equal bad results and the project and its coin will go extinct over time even without Bounty distribution.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 31, 2020, 01:38:12 PM
Yes, I totally agree! If hunters are dumping their tokens, then it doesn't mean "project failure". A solid one will continue to work for the long-run. Take for a sample the upcoming YOUengine project. If bounty hunters dump their tokens, will this project fail?!! I doubt it!

Because perseverance is more important, in the long-run, than temporary token dumping. So, it is all about the team's work and the niche market demand.
What makes you think that Youengine is different and worth promoting? This project claim that they don't need money for listing or from Crowdfunding as if they are so rich but they can't use better exchanges for IEO, they are using p2pb2b exchange and it's kind and again the team are hyping only what John McAfee twitted about the project, I don't see anything successful about this project. Maybe I'm wrong? In time we will have answers
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 31, 2020, 01:35:31 PM
This makes me remember Tokoin and tachyon protocol bounty campaign, after hunters are paid they made huge profits from this bounties and still the value are rising and not dumped, so my question is why are other bounties getting ruined after launch? Or after hunters sell their rewards? Probably because they are bad projects, hunters aren't to be blame here isn't it? Good projects will never dumped because hunters sell off
What can I say? The projects have bad utility that's why they fail, as a bounty hunter it's only a dream to keep thinking that all projects that you promote will prosper, no that's not reality, you have to take things as it is with bounties or walk away
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
August 31, 2020, 06:35:07 AM
Yes, only bad projects would be dumped and the price will not recover after the end of the bounty. If it was a good project, 1%-2% of funding for bounty aint the problem and can't cause or trigger a dump. Any project blames their price fall on bounty hunters are just bad and want to use bounty hunters as their scapegoat.

Dumping is not possible with 1% of the tokens (even if we assume that all the bounty hunters will be getting rid of their tokens at the same time). And if the project team believes that the bounty hunters are selling the tokens at cheap rates, what prevents them from purchasing these tokens at such low prices? These are just silly excuses to hide the defects in the project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
August 31, 2020, 06:04:01 AM
Yes, only bad projects would be dumped and the price will not recover after the end of the bounty. If it was a good project, 1%-2% of funding for bounty aint the problem and can't cause or trigger a dump. Any project blames their price fall on bounty hunters are just bad and want to use bounty hunters as their scapegoat.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
August 31, 2020, 06:01:07 AM
Yes, I totally agree! If hunters are dumping their tokens, then it doesn't mean "project failure". A solid one will continue to work for the long-run. Take for a sample the upcoming YOUengine project. If bounty hunters dump their tokens, will this project fail?!! I doubt it!

Because perseverance is more important, in the long-run, than temporary token dumping. So, it is all about the team's work and the niche market demand.
Activity: 756
Merit: 231
August 30, 2020, 04:43:27 PM
Well, i have a different opinion, because as a investor who buy low and sells high most times you cannot care if the project is bad or poor, you only care about the price of the token, With this regard, we can boldly state that bad projects can equal to massive bullish price which equals to good profits.

Do you agree with me ?
Roll Eyes "bad project is equal to bad results."

Answer to your analysis, bad project give low exchange volume: this mean that, whenever the project stay good the results will be good because of the token volume. How then do you sell that token without a volume? Good project always come with good exchange volume but bad project give otherwise. In conclusion: good project will give profits while bad project will give bad results.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
August 30, 2020, 04:39:48 PM
do you mean the project token value is destroyed? and do you think it was caused by the bounty hunter himself? In my opinion he is not alone, usually early investors sell first after they get it even before the bounty project ends, bounty hunters only get the rest.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
August 30, 2020, 04:36:18 PM
Most of the projects are coming to make money to sell their tokens or coin to investors and promote through bounty hunters you can say good project never dumped just little dumped when bounty hunter sold their token. Still, after the little dump, the price is gone up, so this is a reality bad project not giving good profit to bounty hunters.
Activity: 421
Merit: 47
August 30, 2020, 04:31:01 PM
Well, i have a different opinion, because as a investor who buy low and sells high most times you cannot care if the project is bad or poor, you only care about the price of the token, With this regard, we can boldly state that bad projects can equal to massive bullish price which equals to good profits.

Do you agree with me ?
Activity: 573
Merit: 30
August 30, 2020, 04:20:18 PM
Definitely, once a project is bad, you can't expect anything from it beyond failure. Although, looking has different dimensions. That's why conducting research before joining a project is very mandatory.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 30, 2020, 03:54:40 PM
Good projects stay strong even when marketers dump. Already team should know there game plan in developing there project. If it's not having a good use case, it will not succeed. Some also depend on investors or shillers as they call them. But most importantly, a successful project depends on the dev and team.

The problems in what people think what is strong! They only watch current price, and they think that price represents true value.
That's wrong thinking, when Bitcoin price drops nothing stops, people continue to do the same, everything is alive and well, and
after some time the price rise again. With bad projects it's different, people don't use them in anytime, just pump and dump
group, they create volume for their needs, and when they dump everything, the coin drops and can never recover.
Activity: 163
August 30, 2020, 03:40:01 PM
Good projects stay strong even when marketers dump. Already team should know there game plan in developing there project. If it's not having a good use case, it will not succeed. Some also depend on investors or shillers as they call them. But most importantly, a successful project depends on the dev and team.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
August 30, 2020, 02:04:13 PM
if there is already a bad picture why should you invest in it ?, the answer is already in you,
if you enter into a bad project then you are like suicide
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
August 30, 2020, 12:57:48 PM
Bounty hunters cannot be blamed in full because they are entitled to or paid for the work done. Usually it is indeed a bad project or because the exchange is less attractive or because many investors sell large quantities because they buy tokens at private sales at a lower price.
Activity: 743
Merit: 110
August 30, 2020, 11:54:41 AM
This makes me remember Tokoin and tachyon protocol bounty campaign, after hunters are paid they made huge profits from this bounties and still the value are rising and not dumped, so my question is why are other bounties getting ruined after launch? Or after hunters sell their rewards? Probably because they are bad projects, hunters aren't to be blame here isn't it? Good projects will never dumped because hunters sell off

Yes. It was a bad project, and their sales didn't hit the mark. Apart from that they are unable to recruit investors who buy their coins. Maybe recently there is a project called DIA. If we look at now the price is increasing. In fact the price of the coins is much better than the prices during the campaign.

So the decline in the coin price after launch had no effect on the peseta bounty. If the project goes bad, even though the bounty participant doesn't hold the token, their token price will still go down.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
August 30, 2020, 10:41:44 AM
Good project won't be affected by the hunters. Even if many hunters sell the token, the token price won't going down too much.
The most important thing is how the team manage their project. To protect the value of the token, the team must find a solution how to do it.
For example, buyback the token, find some new investors, etc.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
August 30, 2020, 01:42:35 AM
yes, the point is that not all projects that look bad will end up bad too or sometimes can end otherwise. for example the Taychon or Tokoin project, many prize hunters or investors claim that the project ended with a scam. and it turned out unexpectedly that the project was successful.

If your luck is good or bad things may be accordingly. So sometimes even bad project may give little profits and you may book it and then it becomes worthless, so you made money out of it even if it was bad project in the end. But overall, we cannot expect the bad projects to sustain in the long run.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 104
HEX: Longer pays better
August 30, 2020, 01:24:52 AM
tachyon in my opinion they are on the wrong blockchains because this is what I saw when opening dex exchange waves there was really no large volume and this is one of the reasons I don't like Waves-based projects, that is when the token is generated, the token is automatically entered in exchange dex waves
with a very cheap manufacturing cost and also a very easy token creation, this triggers a good project in waves to be very bad
Activity: 854
May 24, 2020, 07:03:40 PM
most projects have a good price and value, they on average have a good team and concept, as well as a real product. especially Tokoin who is now making a program on biki exchange. This is an example of the concept of Tokoin, which I can write a little about
Pages:
Jump to: