Pages:
Author

Topic: Bad projects equals Bad results - page 9. (Read 1178 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 102
March 14, 2020, 08:30:28 PM
This makes me remember Tokoin and tachyon protocol bounty campaign, after hunters are paid they made huge profits from this bounties and still the value are rising and not dumped, so my question is why are other bounties getting ruined after launch? Or after hunters sell their rewards? Probably because they are bad projects, hunters aren't to be blame here isn't it? Good projects will never dumped because hunters sell off

Of course not. They always blame hunters because they don't know about how to control bad things in crypto market. Huge dump by bounty hunters or greedy investors is not new thing but if a project not capable to control those kinda situation then probable they are not in the right place. A good project always holds ability to take any kinda bad situation. Other side bad projects just shows excuses which made them failure.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
March 13, 2020, 05:14:00 PM
bad projects due to lack of investor interest and they impose projects. different from successful projects because they complete the concepts they have so that investors are confident about projects and well-scheduled projects.
Activity: 443
Merit: 2
Theagriverse.io
March 13, 2020, 04:37:12 PM
It has become stale, the occasional story of blaming bounty hunters for token dump. If a project is built with promising tech, people will queue to buy it but if there's no demand it will definitely dump irrespective of who sells.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
March 13, 2020, 04:29:31 PM
Tokoin and Tachyon have investors in it so that the coin is valuable when it is launched on the exchange because the hunter cannot be blamed for his disposal, he knows which coins are good for holding from the bounty.
While other projects have a token destruction after being released or dumped and it is always blamed because hunters sell simultaneously, even though I don't think it's the hunter's fault because hunters can judge which coin is the best.

Here I hope SPYCE can survive like Tokoin and Tachyon which have large volumes on the exchange.
All depends on the development and strategies adopted by the team to convince bounty hunters or investors to hold on longer. Tachyon has a great team and loyal investors coupled with the support of his partners so that when entering the IPX exchange many traders are interested in buying. Today Spyce has been listing Probit but many Spyce tokens have been order at lower
Activity: 368
Merit: 11
March 13, 2020, 03:55:06 PM
This makes me remember Tokoin and tachyon protocol bounty campaign, after hunters are paid they made huge profits from this bounties and still the value are rising and not dumped, so my question is why are other bounties getting ruined after launch? Or after hunters sell their rewards? Probably because they are bad projects, hunters aren't to be blame here isn't it? Good projects will never dumped because hunters sell off
no, because they dont want to set a buy orders and support thier coins until the price will be stable. They dont want to use any money they raised to set a buy orders so it will not be affected by the bounty dumpers.

And this is the reasons of more project failed.

You nailed it all, tokoin was able to survive dump from both  investors and hunters because they planned out a well buy back strategy, the buy back was able to prevent dumb not just from investors and hunters but also from the general market dip that fellow suits then. The token price dump woefully few months later when they stop buying back tokens. Bottom line is, as a project you have to protect your token price witg frequent buy back plan, no investor buy coins/token that is doing woefully on exchange
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
March 13, 2020, 01:32:33 PM
You already answered your own question. There are just massive dumps happening and that's why they don't last for 1 night. Sometimes the project becomes bad just because how the participants of certain bounties treat the reward they got. Let's accept that many will just aim for the quick profit, and they'll just sell and sell whenever they want. Finding good projects is quite hard these. You might end up a legitimate project, but not worth the price of yor work.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
March 13, 2020, 12:55:06 PM
Many projects blame their failures on bounty hunters and investors. But this is a big misconception. People often want to blame everyone else for their failures, but not themselves.

In my experienced as a long time bounty hunters all blames should be on the developers, they are the one running with the money, they are the one who do not want to complete their roadmap and they are the one who is in charge of getting their coin in exchanges, investors and bounty hunters will not dump if they see development.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
March 13, 2020, 12:40:08 PM
That is why they have been called as shit coins,once they lost their values all the blame will be on bounty hunters because they have no one else to be blamed without facing any issues.Anyway its hard to find a good in 2020 and I hope no potential project will be released until the global economy comes to the older level.Until that stay away from promoting this shits.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
March 13, 2020, 10:28:16 AM
If a project is good enough getting large trading volume won't be a problem at all, we have too many useless coins from developers this days and I think it's better to safe your energy, don't just go out there and promote any project, dyor very well
Activity: 645
Merit: 10
March 12, 2020, 07:44:29 PM
Many projects blame their failures on bounty hunters and investors. But this is a big misconception. People often want to blame everyone else for their failures, but not themselves.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
March 12, 2020, 07:39:57 PM
Bounty hunters should not influence the project. If the project does not show any results and their coin has fallen in value, it is the fault of the developers only.
but often bounty hunter blamed by some investors eventhough some hunter also use their money to investing. some developers have wrong distribution and discount management to attract investor. they have huge discount to whales and make it easy to dumped. dev team didnt deliver their MVP well so investors keep complaining,
Activity: 921
March 12, 2020, 07:15:30 PM
Bounty hunters should not influence the project. If the project does not show any results and their coin has fallen in value, it is the fault of the developers only.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 12, 2020, 06:39:21 PM
why are other bounties getting ruined after launch?
There are many factors to make it happens. Bad management or strategy from the project can be one of the factors. If they choose bad exchanges to list their tokens, it probably makes less interest from investors. Then, the price may be decreasing. Also, if the projects cannot show good progress related to their MVP. It can trigger a decrease in people's trust, so people become not interested anymore to buy the tokens.  

But they should not blame those bounty hunters about the continuous decline of price. Because if they are strong enough, they can always reverse the downward trend after the hunters sell their share. Remember, they are only allotting very small portion to these hunters, so it should not have big impact on their market performance. It is more on the project's development, if the investors see that it is already hopeless, they will share whatever they have to recover their losses.
Activity: 854
March 12, 2020, 06:36:22 PM
Most of the projects that were able to maintain a good price system and progressive growth on the exchange had already planned what to do. Those who did not plan were the ones experiencing setback. the few projects mentioned have good experience and know-how to back up their listed tokens on the exchange.
Apart from having enough investors, if the project team is so greedy and stingy and not ready to spend, the resultant effect will be that the Ico price might not be achievable or that it dumps unnecessarily at the initial stage.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
March 12, 2020, 06:30:29 PM
From my point of view,, projects that's gets listed on high volmes and volatility exchanges gets better and keeps on rising if bounty hunters sells off their reward. Tokoin was listed on kucoin exchange which is among the most reputable exchange in cryptocurrency,, the same applied to Tachyon protocol as was listed on Bithump global which is also a high volume and volatility exchange. So I think for a project to resist dumped,, such project should be listed on high liquidity exchange like binance, huobi, kucoin, IMO and more.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
March 12, 2020, 05:57:05 PM
why are other bounties getting ruined after launch?
There are many factors to make it happens. Bad management or strategy from the project can be one of the factors. If they choose bad exchanges to list their tokens, it probably makes less interest from investors. Then, the price may be decreasing. Also, if the projects cannot show good progress related to their MVP. It can trigger a decrease in people's trust, so people become not interested anymore to buy the tokens. 
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
March 12, 2020, 05:42:16 PM
I also joined Tachyon and Tokoin, both of which were good quality projects, so they could maintain the price even though they paid the bounty hunter fairly. This is proof that dumps are not entirely caused by bounty hunters. Project quality, marketing strategies, good products, are the combinations that determine the success of the project and the bounty campaign. Just imagine how much is the allocation for bounty hunter rewards? mostly only 1-2%, if even a small value can have an adverse effect on the price of the coin or token, you can imagine what the quality is like. Stop blaming each other, market conditions often make all plans not achieved.
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 12, 2020, 05:09:47 PM

It is as simple as that; when a project is good it will have good investors who will keep buying and using the services offered because they know the team will keep improving to better the platform, therefore even if bounty or airdrop payments are made the token price won't dump badly. And also, the team within a good project focuses more on how to serve it's users well. On the other hand, when a project is all about promises with nothing to show for, they will have little or no investors thus the project tends to suffer the most especially when they pay for bounty and airdrop, in this case, the blame game will start on how hunters dumped the price. In addition, the team won't bother about development instead comes up with excuses why there is delay and before you know it, the project will become worst each day from which the team might start looking for a way to exit. Thus your title is right, bad projects equals bad results and vice versa.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
March 12, 2020, 01:40:39 PM

Good trees only bear good fruits and no other way around, investors will invest in projects if they see the potential on it but if after crowdfunding and developers are very slow in developing the platform and getting the project in good and popular exchange, they will dump the coin, one example is Adab, there are many FUNDS on their ongoing crowdfunding but investors still go on, but after sensing that developers are very slow, they immediately dump even at a loss.
Activity: 573
Merit: 250
March 12, 2020, 01:17:13 PM
Only bounty hunters can't dump any good project price. Tokoin and Tachyon  protocol didn't distribute huge rewards to bounty hunters. For low volume good project good project price could dump. Bcnex exchange was good project but this exchange is going to scam, bounty didn't distribute yet. Only team members and market situation is behind everything.
Pages:
Jump to: