Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Giant-B - page 28. (Read 40620 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 15
January 02, 2018, 10:38:44 PM
Giant B presale (Baikal customers selling their preorder apparently):
https://www.ebay.com/itm/132449144467
https://www.ebay.com/itm/132454957501

Not my listings. Bid price is still a bargain when considering that the X10 is selling for $10k+ lately:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/282790012888
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 07:33:26 PM
Stop trying to scam people. Sold out at Baikal. If you are willing to pay more, try resellers, but I wont. Dont trust people who want your money for an order directly through baikal.

Stop trying to scam people. Sold out at Baikal. If you are willing to pay more, try resellers, but I wont. Dont trust people who want your money for an order directly through baikal.
Activity: 2
January 02, 2018, 07:24:57 PM
Quick question for this group. I am sure the the Baikal Giant B mining LBRY is not going to last long term once more of these hit the market. My question is does price of coin and difficulty have parody? I know that the 450 per day will drop...does that make LBRY go up significantly in price? Is this a good investment strategy? What am I missing? Thanks in advance to you all!
Activity: 4
January 02, 2018, 12:11:44 PM
Thats Baikal said you? ....no more order available....
Then how can I purchase products of Baikal?
Activity: 462
Merit: 258
Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader
January 02, 2018, 11:57:59 AM
anyone gets a spare one, id like to grab it off them:D
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 11:57:27 AM
baikal said to me, no orders avaible any more. Please stay safe and get not scammed
January 02, 2018, 11:48:23 AM
Do you have order of Baikalminer?
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 08:50:07 AM
Does someone know of anyone else who's reselling Baikal B's?
(Bittaw & ITOP sold out now)
Despite me getting an email from Baikal saying my order was "locked in" and I should pay during 1-5 Jan, it seems like they suddenly have none left :/
Activity: 195
Merit: 15
January 01, 2018, 02:46:19 PM
Hello! I just talked with Baikal through skype
Giant-B Price: 3600usd/pc (shipping charge not included)
Delivery date: The end of January
Payment method: Bank transfer USD dollar Only
Minimum order quantity: 6 units
Kindly note for this batch is no discount available.

The worst thing is that they have set min order of 6 units which I cant afford. I am a student. I have earned like 4000 usd from investing in cryto and that is all i have at the moment. The points of this post is that I want to make a deal with someone. You order from baikal and then I buy 1 from you. Preferably in EU becouse I am from Latvia. If someone would agree to help out that would be the best thing ever.

3600USD/pic is really? i bought 4400USD/pic from bittaw lol.
Activity: 395
Merit: 102
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 01, 2018, 02:28:26 PM
Croatia here ... 1 for sure .... maybe two if we go ....
January 01, 2018, 02:14:03 PM

The worst thing is that they have set min order of 6 units which I cant afford. I am a student. I have earned like 4000 usd from investing in cryto and that is all i have at the moment. The points of this post is that I want to make a deal with someone. You order from baikal and then I buy 1 from you. Preferably in EU becouse I am from Latvia. If someone would agree to help out that would be the best thing ever.

Hey I'm from Latvia too - maybe we can work something out. I have funds to buy 2 MAYBE 3 Baikals so we would still need more people in group but we'll get there. PM me.

Hi,I am from Norway, I can also buy one and two
Activity: 6
January 01, 2018, 01:51:31 PM

Hey I'm from Latvia too - maybe we can work something out. I have funds to buy 2 MAYBE 3 Baikals so we would still need more people in group but we'll get there. PM me.
January 01, 2018, 11:57:17 AM

January 01, 2018, 11:41:20 AM
Selonian, please check PM
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 31, 2017, 07:55:22 AM
Do you know guys that when giant-b will arrive difficulty of lbry will skyrocket and you will not do 400usd/day? Do you know uh? I hope you know..

they will be lucky, if they do 100 usd/day Smiley everyone should take into consideration diff increase and not make decisions on today's roi.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 07:30:45 AM
Do you know guys that when giant-b will arrive difficulty of lbry will skyrocket and you will not do 400usd/day? Do you know uh? I hope you know..
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
December 31, 2017, 06:46:39 AM
i have been studing about this miner. but haven't got much info about it. can you guys explain how good it is as compared to Antminer s9 and what is its price and outcome. I mean how profitable it is against s9
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
December 31, 2017, 04:13:54 AM
Getting mine from bittawm / great and trustworthy seller, and I am a repeat customer

Profitability estimates below:

1st batch owners will ROI first. With BTC all time low now and still giving good profit numbers below, imagine when BTC recovers in 2018.

Great mining everyone - 2018 will be epic for miners!

https://www.nicehash.com/profitability-calculator/baikal-giant-b?e=0.1¤cy=USD

Activity: 308
Merit: 107
December 31, 2017, 12:23:35 AM
Baikal is knowned in crypto to be fishy as fuck. They delay shippments alot, they dont have official channels etc. I'd stay away.

they have facebook groups.

I bought a X10 from with no issues. shipped on the estimated date
Activity: 2
December 30, 2017, 10:04:09 PM
I want to thank you guys for teaching me a ton about this miner and mining company which is all new to me. I am a new miner and currently have (2) D3's , (1) S9, and (1) L3.  I have only been doing this for a few weeks but I am hooked. Great to come to this place to hear and learn. Cheers to all of you.
Pages:
Jump to: