Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Giant-B - page 30. (Read 40620 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 11:32:52 AM
i would really doubt that they are making more then 1000 Baikal - B, weren't there last batches always around 500?

Well, if you look at a changes of the hashrate of qubit, quark and myr-gro algo's after the first batch of x10 were delivered, it is definitely more than 500 units.

how much would you estimate (i mean for the Baikal x-10 Batch)

i think something between 3000 - 4000 units in one batch.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
December 27, 2017, 10:43:13 AM
i would really doubt that they are making more then 1000 Baikal - B, weren't there last batches always around 500?

Well, if you look at a changes of the hashrate of qubit, quark and myr-gro algo's after the first batch of x10 were delivered, it is definitely more than 500 units.

how much would you estimate (i mean for the Baikal x-10 Batch)
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 10:31:30 AM

Activity: 37
Merit: 2
December 27, 2017, 10:07:24 AM
Is someone willing to sell me one of their spots in the group buy? I contacted Blockhunter but he has no more spots left. I just need 1 unit. Could someone help me out?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
December 27, 2017, 09:45:04 AM
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 09:05:23 AM
Again terrible communications with them.
I asked them 15th December on Skype about 20 units. They answered me after one week (!), then in one day I placed my final order, they again answered later (after 3 days) and that he is sold out.
Really I dont know how to buy from them. I contacted them immediatelly and in time, 12 days ago. And I have nothing.

And I m not new customer, I and my friends bought from them a lot of miners in the past.
I am very dissapointed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
December 27, 2017, 08:15:39 AM
I want to buy.who can sold?

Contact blockhunter, i placed order with him.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 07:55:45 AM
I want to buy.who can sold?
December 27, 2017, 07:49:25 AM

yes i placed order with Blockhunter (ITOP) he promised to ship in end of January

I highly doubt any reseller will be shipping end of January, since even Baikal has moved delivery dates past 10 Feb, and everything comes from them.
I'd say expect your Baikals to arrive mid Feb or near end Feb.
Blockhunter was the first one to send wire transfer to Baikal, therefore they have first shipment spot

incorrect, one of my orders was the first Cheesy
one of your orders were the first, means there were some others too  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
December 27, 2017, 07:48:06 AM

yes i placed order with Blockhunter (ITOP) he promised to ship in end of January

I highly doubt any reseller will be shipping end of January, since even Baikal has moved delivery dates past 10 Feb, and everything comes from them.
Blockhunter was the first one to send wire transfer to Baikal, therefore they have first shipment spot

incorrect, one of my orders was the first Cheesy
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
December 27, 2017, 06:01:08 AM

Alright. I'm just mentioning it as a heads-up. I also have orders locked in with Baikal and thats the information I received. Mostly due to the festive season delaying things. But it's still okay. We'll just be patient.
December 27, 2017, 04:14:37 AM

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
December 27, 2017, 04:10:30 AM

December 26, 2017, 11:37:57 PM
And I got to this stage by only mining with Baikal Miners. Lowest power consumption,lowest noise,most durable and most profitable.
Agree, but with X10, i hope to see it stable and durable. Hoping for best and confident baikal will resolve issue that is why ordered Giant B as well.
But i wish Baikal improve their support and do come up with a solution for a problem which almost everyone is facing for X10.
December 26, 2017, 11:23:37 PM
This is what i have done trying to purchase Giant B

1. Contacted Baikal:

They say sorry we take only 6 units order.

2. Contacted bittawm who is selling for $4400

First they offered credit card payment method along with crypto, later on when i requested to make payment in multiple transaction due to my bank daily limit, they said they have removed credit card option and now only crypto is the payment option.

3. Contacted Blockhunter who is selling between $3800 to $4000

Asked them few information, apparently they accept bank wire.

As of now Blockhunter looks the best option because sending payment to bittawm is complicated.

I will keep you posted with whom i crack the deal.

Thanks.
I havent bought from Blockhunter, but i frequently bought from Bittawn. I have paid for my 30 X10 miner in BTC to him. and I have bought big numbers of miners fromk him. He is legitimate as it can get.

Both are old members of this forum, i went through my order with blockhunter and did so because i think he is legit. Just in 3 to 4 weeks when i get my Giant B from him i will show you guys  Cool
Activity: 304
December 26, 2017, 09:42:36 PM
And I got to this stage by only mining with Baikal Miners. Lowest power consumption,lowest noise,most durable and most profitable.
December 26, 2017, 09:40:04 PM
Given all the issues people had with Giant X10 (delays, miners not working, communicating with the company sucks, and so on), I wonder why are you ordering Giant-B ones? I'm not trolling here, I'm trying to understand because I'm considering buying one but baikal's issues concern me.

Guys? @bitcoinexplorer ?

Thinking positive...
Wishful thinking you said?  Grin I'm still not convinced here, too many horror stories. If they were 1k I would risk it, but 4k... I'm open to be convinced with some er.. more convincing argument Smiley
Then this cryptocurrency Business is not for you, these risks differentiate between boy and MAN.
Oh, so big men just throw money away? I think being careful is specially valuable in this business full of crappy actors, so I take calculated risks. So far I haven't been scammed and the hardware I've bought is making money. Even Antminers that break often, warranty is a joke, etc. are averaging good profit for me (counting broken boards and all). I'm asking other people about their experiences with baikal because so far I haven't heard good things about them, just collecting information to understand the risk.
I dont know what are you talking about, I still have my Baikal 150 Mh mining for me without any issue. I have 14 X2000 right now mining for me without any issue, I have 52 X10s on order and I have 12 GaintB locked in by Baikal. Out of almost 100 different types of Baikal Miners I had issue with only 1 miners which was resolved properly by Baikal Support. Look around BCT threads Baikal Produce most Durable Miners in the Cryptomining Industry Period.
December 26, 2017, 09:31:23 PM
This is what i have done trying to purchase Giant B

1. Contacted Baikal:

They say sorry we take only 6 units order.

2. Contacted bittawm who is selling for $4400

First they offered credit card payment method along with crypto, later on when i requested to make payment in multiple transaction due to my bank daily limit, they said they have removed credit card option and now only crypto is the payment option.

3. Contacted Blockhunter who is selling between $3800 to $4000

Asked them few information, apparently they accept bank wire.

As of now Blockhunter looks the best option because sending payment to bittawm is complicated.

I will keep you posted with whom i crack the deal.

Thanks.
I havent bought from Blockhunter, but i frequently bought from Bittawn. I have paid for my 30 X10 miner in BTC to him. and I have bought big numbers of miners fromk him. He is legitimate as it can get.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 08:38:34 PM

Hi, i want to inform you that on https://www.antminersee.com/ we have ready for presale 15 Baikal Giant-B.
Check it out.

5% off coupon: BTBGB34

A brand new company with a partial address in Shaftesbury Avenue, come on do they even know the area before using this address? 90% the address is fake or at most it is the accountant's address. Be warned!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 07:47:55 PM

Hi, i want to inform you that on https://www.antminersee.com/ we have ready for presale 15 Baikal Giant-B.
Check it out.

5% off coupon: BTBGB34
Pages:
Jump to: