Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Giant-B - page 27. (Read 40620 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 01:56:53 PM
Has anyone ordered one of these in the last couple days?
Emailed them three days ago and they said they were not taking orders

I had my order locked in before Christmas but sent a wire on January 3rd (between the Jan-1st and Jan-5th payment window) and haven't gotten a confirmation from him yet. Starting to worry a bit. Hoping he confirms within the next day or two.

[email protected]
Wired to Baikal Limited Holdings in Hong Kong
Activity: 56
January 07, 2018, 03:19:07 PM
They sell the 1rst batch at Ebay for 10k and more....crazy...
Activity: 59
January 06, 2018, 04:33:52 PM
If any group buy is going on i am willing to buy a piece or a few... please let me know in PM. Thanks.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 01:29:33 PM
Three days ago? - no chance.
I contacted them on 15th December and have nothing, because they had delay with answer and they do not care.
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
January 06, 2018, 01:28:33 PM
It's too late for me to get it in the very first batch.
Activity: 143
January 06, 2018, 01:21:59 PM

Nobody I know of.  It seems they released a batch that sold out before they hit the market .    My theory is insiders in Asia bought most of them .  How else can you explain that only a handful made it to market ?   This might explain the high price and six order minimum .
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 12:52:28 PM
Activity: 2
January 06, 2018, 11:52:27 AM
Any Group buy still ongoing? I want 1-2 pieces or maybe more depending upon the pricing. Please provide the link here. Thanks.

Im in for group buy as well if anybody is interested.
Activity: 68
January 05, 2018, 07:05:11 AM
Any Group buy still ongoing? I want 1-2 pieces or maybe more depending upon the pricing. Please provide the link here. Thanks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 09:03:05 PM
Hi everyone. I'm completly new to this forum but has been following this topic from the very beggining.

I have placed an order for 6 units of Giant-B on 15 december so basically quick after they showed it on their website.
Communication is really poor as You all know, but somehow I managed to place an order and send payment. They confirmed payment about few days ago, told they will contact me before delivery and...that they don't have any miners for sale right now. I was like wtf.jpg but asked them about estimated time for my shipment.

REALLY curious bout that but well, all has left is to think positive  Tongue

There will be a delay like giant x10

I think too...

They were silently accepting order before officially announce, so be prepare of delay and increase price (ask for more payment)  Tongue
Activity: 230
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 07:19:24 PM
Don’t worry, they get back to you to confirm your address Smiley Other questions they don’t answer that easily. They are probably spammed with emails all day long.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
January 04, 2018, 06:56:07 PM
Did you receive any type of confirmation email after wiring USD? Were you instructed to send to the Baikal Holdings Limited address as well? Just wanted to make sure i did everything correctly because i haven't heard back yet and this is my first time ordering from Baikal.

Payment went to BAIKAL HOLDINGS LIMITED in Hong Kong. Baikal confirmed receipt of payment 3 days after T/T was sent, "We have received your payment for Giant-B. Kindly note we will contact you again before delivery."
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 06:54:43 PM
Hi everyone. I'm completly new to this forum but has been following this topic from the very beggining.

I have placed an order for 6 units of Giant-B on 15 december so basically quick after they showed it on their website.
Communication is really poor as You all know, but somehow I managed to place an order and send payment. They confirmed payment about few days ago, told they will contact me before delivery and...that they don't have any miners for sale right now. I was like wtf.jpg but asked them about estimated time for my shipment.

REALLY curious bout that but well, all has left is to think positive  Tongue

I think too...
Activity: 10
January 04, 2018, 04:14:34 PM
Wow, 18k USD.  Cheesy

That is a crazy ass price.

I have "a few" ordered..... I am so tempted to part ways with them at 17,999.99 USD$

Did you receive any type of confirmation email after wiring USD? Were you instructed to send to the Baikal Holdings Limited address as well?
Just wanted to make sure i did everything correctly because i haven't heard back yet and this is my first time ordering from Baikal.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 04:11:15 AM

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
January 04, 2018, 03:11:12 AM
Wow, 18k USD.  Cheesy

I have "a few" ordered..... I am so tempted to part ways with them at 17,999.99 USD$
Activity: 1
January 03, 2018, 04:07:59 PM
Does someone know of anyone else who's reselling Baikal B's?
(Bittaw & ITOP sold out now)
Despite me getting an email from Baikal saying my order was "locked in" and I should pay during 1-5 Jan, it seems like they suddenly have none left :/

Did you try to wire money and they have none left???
Activity: 2
January 03, 2018, 01:50:56 PM

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
January 03, 2018, 05:37:55 AM
Do you have order of Baikalminer?

I used to have one, but when I wanted to pay they said they have no stock left...
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1710
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
January 02, 2018, 11:04:08 PM
Wow, 18k USD.  Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: