Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Giant-B - page 34. (Read 40620 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 01:15:34 PM
Lbry 40G Hash rate
$358.58/day     Grin 
ROI = 10 Days  Embarrassed
it was 414 3 days ago Smiley
  now $521.88   Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 11:21:42 AM
Well Baikal replied my e-mail now after I asked if I could buy one for a thorough review, and they gave me
the same generic answer as to anyone. I would need to buy min. six units. Sorry, but no thank you.

I'm little sad they didn't want to work together with me on this.

If you are not asicminermarket, then no special treatment for you or anyone period! Maybe they are brother/sister company or something, because asicminermarket was the only one who received a review sample of the x10 ahead of times of anyone else, according to the youtube videos I've seen.

yes, and they were testing them for a quite a while  Grin
Activity: 544
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 11:10:57 AM
Well Baikal replied my e-mail now after I asked if I could buy one for a thorough review, and they gave me
the same generic answer as to anyone. I would need to buy min. six units. Sorry, but no thank you.

If you are not asicminermarket, then no special treatment for you or anyone period! Maybe they are brother/sister company or something, because asicminermarket was the only one who received a review sample of the x10 ahead of times of anyone else, according to the youtube videos I've seen.
Activity: 41
December 17, 2017, 10:44:35 AM
I would like to group buy but how can i possibly know that you are a genuine business?

You can do a bit of research and see..

Ok, just did!

But, only USA shipping? If order one on your website it is actually possible to fill in an European address.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1710
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
December 17, 2017, 10:36:26 AM

Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
December 17, 2017, 10:34:07 AM
I would like to group buy but how can i possibly know that you are a genuine business?

You can do a bit of research and see..
December 17, 2017, 10:32:10 AM

Founder of Incakoin
December 17, 2017, 10:27:35 AM
why to buy from reseller at a higher price, when you can buy directly from manufacturer?  Grin

6 units minimum order? not everyone has 22k onwards to spend

but there are no official news from baikal concerning minimum order and price. All of this is just speculation at this moment.

I got this:

Hi,

Thank you for your contacting.

Giant-B Price: 3600usd/pc (shipping charge not included)
Delivery date: The end of January
Payment method: Bank transfer USD dollar Only
Minimum order quantity: 6 units
Kindly note for this batch is no discount available.

Note the Power supply is not included, so you have to get it by yourself. For one Ginat-B, we recommend 600 Watt PSU.
Shipping will be DHL/UPS.

Best regards.
Baikal miner

Our cutting-edge technology creates a brighter future for you!

best to get in our group buy at this time if you only want 1 or 2.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/baikal-miner-giant-b-in-stock-2603155
We have secured our order but wanted to offer the best price to those who wanted a group buy. We can place the order for those interested. We require a minimum of 30 to place the order, if we do not reach that then no order will be placed and you will be refunded.. if anyone is interested.. cheers!
December 17, 2017, 10:14:45 AM
why to buy from reseller at a higher price, when you can buy directly from manufacturer?  Grin

but there are no official news from baikal concerning minimum order and price. All of this is just speculation at this moment.

I got this:

Hi,

Thank you for your contacting.

Giant-B Price: 3600usd/pc (shipping charge not included)
Delivery date: The end of January
Payment method: Bank transfer USD dollar Only
Minimum order quantity: 6 units
Kindly note for this batch is no discount available.

Note the Power supply is not included, so you have to get it by yourself. For one Ginat-B, we recommend 600 Watt PSU.
Shipping will be DHL/UPS.

Best regards.
Baikal miner

Our cutting-edge technology creates a brighter future for you!
Founder of Incakoin
December 17, 2017, 10:01:50 AM
Now listed as group buy on itop! Probably the best way to buy if you just want 1 or 2.
Activity: 56
December 17, 2017, 09:46:40 AM

Just buy the coins miners will mine in future - this is the better investment - and more silent.
Activity: 52
December 17, 2017, 08:40:52 AM
why to buy from reseller at a higher price, when you can buy directly from manufacturer?  Grin

Don't worry the MOQ , join ITOP Baikal Giant B Group Buy.

https://itopshop.net/collections/miners/products/group-buy_-baikal-giant-b-blake256r14-blake256r8-blake2b-lbry-pascal-160g-410w-for-blake256r14
December 17, 2017, 06:58:42 AM

Activity: 462
Merit: 258
Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader
December 17, 2017, 06:12:18 AM

haha yeah wish I had that much to spend lol, danm that minimum order limit!
Activity: 99
December 17, 2017, 05:36:48 AM
why to buy from reseller at a higher price, when you can buy directly from manufacturer?  Grin

December 17, 2017, 05:32:28 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
December 17, 2017, 04:18:27 AM

How come ? what authenticity? Even Baikal haven't started taking preorders...
He is as authentic as you can get. I have bought over 90k worth of different baikals, without any issue. He is atleast 1000 times authentic then any reseller around.

Actions speak louder then words, maybe will try purchasing some equipment from him.

BitcoinExplorer wanted a special discount, I told him the price was firm. He did not buy.

Now he comes here to complain

lol...you are funny. I am not he, please use correct gender.

When did i 'complained'. I just said will see when buy!. Never said you are fraudster.

So please don't make assumptions!
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
December 17, 2017, 04:08:53 AM

He is as authentic as you can get. I have bought over 90k worth of different baikals, without any issue. He is atleast 1000 times authentic then any reseller around.

Actions speak louder then words, maybe will try purchasing some equipment from him.

BitcoinExplorer wanted a special discount, I told him the price was firm. He did not buy.

Now he comes here to complain
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
December 17, 2017, 02:09:46 AM

Activity: 304
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 01:55:32 AM

Pages:
Jump to: