Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Giant-B - page 37. (Read 40620 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 110
December 14, 2017, 06:13:59 PM
Guys, check this troll out! He has some nerve!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Preorder-1x-Baikal-Giant-B-Miner-160GH-ASIC-baikalminer-bitcoin-crypto/222755439695?hash=item33dd42444f:g:A~cAAOSw8b1aMlAp

“This auction is for a preorder of the brand new, just announced Baikal Giant-B.

By purchasing this auction I will make sure you get a preorder of one of Baikal's new technologies.

No returns and no refunds.  All sales final.  All miners are covered by Baikal's 45 day factory warranty, and the buyer assumes all responsibility dealing with Baikal for repairs/troubleshooting.  I will provide the necessary info to you, to make sure you can deal with Baikal accordingly in this event.“

LOL! Grin Cheesy

Yea some ruthless sellers on the ebay. only 10k what a deal .

I said to him that I talked to Baikal and they said that this is just a teaser. This is the dudes answer....

Its coming out soon, this is an auction to make sure the buyer can obtain one without stress. I have a dialogue and method for making sure I can get a miner. Smiley

So any of you who want a stress free purchase from baikal should trust the dude...
December 14, 2017, 04:25:33 PM
i think it will happen like with the x10 - till we get it is not really profitable anymore.
atm lybr would give about 490$/day.

Yup, same thing happen with Myriad-Groestl algo. Only true winner is asicminermarket, since they will be the first to get/mine ahead of everyone else due to their relationship with Baikal.

I think asicminingmarket is baikal.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 04:00:08 PM

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Preorder-1x-Baikal-Giant-B-Miner-160GH-ASIC-baikalminer-bitcoin-crypto/222755439695?hash=item33dd42444f:g:A~cAAOSw8b1aMlAp

“This auction is for a preorder of the brand new, just announced Baikal Giant-B.

By purchasing this auction I will make sure you get a preorder of one of Baikal's new technologies.

No returns and no refunds.  All sales final.  All miners are covered by Baikal's 45 day factory warranty, and the buyer assumes all responsibility dealing with Baikal for repairs/troubleshooting.  I will provide the necessary info to you, to make sure you can deal with Baikal accordingly in this event.“

LOL! Grin Cheesy

Yea some ruthless sellers on the ebay. only 10k what a deal .
December 14, 2017, 03:42:11 PM
I think he should get reported.
December 14, 2017, 03:39:47 PM

LOL! Grin Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 12:51:21 PM
i would say Obelisk will become obsolete..

vise versa. Because Giant B hashrate is only 150 Ghs for dcr, when obelisk is 1500 Ghs and  DCRASIC asic does 3000 Ghs Wink

yes, but Baikal makes alot more units i think.
and probably very soon..

besides i would never buy an asic that can only mine one coin.

well no one knows, how many baikal makes but 1 obelisk = 10 baikal miners, and 1 dcrasic - 20 baikal's Smiley so you do math. But of course baikal's advantage is multi-algo capabillity.

i think there are ~2000 Obelisks per coin.
Baikal.. no idea..

i still would preferr Baikal, but i think i will pass on this one.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 12:45:08 PM

vise versa. Because Giant B hashrate is only 150 Ghs for dcr, when obelisk is 1500 Ghs and  DCRASIC asic does 3000 Ghs Wink

and probably very soon..

well no one knows, how many baikal makes but 1 obelisk = 10 baikal miners, and 1 dcrasic - 20 baikal's Smiley so you do math. But of course baikal's advantage is multi-algo capabillity.
December 14, 2017, 12:38:38 PM

and probably very soon..

December 14, 2017, 12:36:29 PM
Another thought, will x10 hashrate on additional two algos be the same as giant b Smiley
December 14, 2017, 12:33:38 PM

December 14, 2017, 12:29:51 PM
"Thank you very much for your support. We just have basic algorithm specification of Baikal Giant-B. more detailed info about sale please wait for our next announcement. Kindly note order is unavailable now. Thanks again for your contacting. We will make our update as soon as we have more detailed info."

I bet the 2 new algos for Baikal x10 are LBRY and PASCAL, or 2 of the blake algos (I could be wrong), but they aren't releasing the update yet probably to sell the Baikal Giant-B first. They know that the Baikal x10 has 7 algorithms specifically and none of them are x13, x14, or x15. Like how would you know only 5 algos but 2 are a mystery on your own product? Like c'mon, if it's really a mystery, then how do you even know it supports 7 algorithms?

Something didn't add up until the announcement of the Baikal Giant-B. They hide the 2 unannounced algos to further sell the Baikal Giant-B. They are thinking two steps forward.

But who knows, I could be all wrong...

i thought the same,
ordering could turn into a Trap.
Activity: 299
Merit: 256
December 14, 2017, 12:20:59 PM
Someone has the price from Baikal already?
Asicminermarket is shit 5000$.

Asicminer is a joke. Yet when the units arrived at them, they'll start mining with them and tell their customers there's some delay. Better wait the official price from Baikal and buy directly from them. Hopefully it's going to be on our hand way before obelisk hit the street.
December 14, 2017, 11:52:46 AM
"Thank you very much for your support. We just have basic algorithm specification of Baikal Giant-B. more detailed info about sale please wait for our next announcement. Kindly note order is unavailable now. Thanks again for your contacting. We will make our update as soon as we have more detailed info."

I bet the 2 new algos for Baikal x10 are LBRY and PASCAL, or 2 of the blake algos (I could be wrong), but they aren't releasing the update yet probably to sell the Baikal Giant-B first. They know that the Baikal x10 has 7 algorithms specifically and none of them are x13, x14, or x15. Like how would you know only 5 algos but 2 are a mystery on your own product? Like c'mon, if it's really a mystery, then how do you even know it supports 7 algorithms?

Something didn't add up until the announcement of the Baikal Giant-B. They hide the 2 unannounced algos to further sell the Baikal Giant-B. They are thinking two steps forward.

With all the delays Baikal should finish the X10 and then move on to new Model B. I hope Baikal knows they have to move fast on these Model B Miners after June the difficulty for Decred and any coin on the Blake and Sia will be very high.
Activity: 544
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 11:46:16 AM

December 14, 2017, 11:46:14 AM
This miner is able to mine Decred which means its in direct competition with Obelisk DCR 1  ASIC HASHRATE: 1500+ GH/S DCR1 and the Miner from DCRASIC the Minotora turbo 3TH all mining Blake 14r. All these miners to be released by June ? Unless Baikal beats them to the punch which may be the case. This should be quite interesting .

Also this miner is able to mine Sia coin  blake 2b which will compete against the obelisk miner they are releasing in june spec 800 ghs.

so it all depends on when baikal is releasing their giant B? Because when your mentioned miners hit the market, gian-b will became obsolete.

Well I think yes because Baikal is using FPGA chips @ 160ghs  while Obelisk  is using a full custom ASIC 28 nm which is faster at 1500 ghs and then theres DCRASIC using a semi custom 16nm at 3 ths. So this will be all about timing. Both Obelisk and DCRASIC have announced miners to be completed around June 6 months is very long time so if Baikal can produce these miners by February these can be very profitable for a limited time. The final question is will Baikal release miners to customers right away or hold them for self mining for a month it can make all the difference any delay in delivery can fack everything up on these miners.
December 14, 2017, 11:28:33 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
December 14, 2017, 11:14:25 AM
Someone has the price from Baikal already?
Asicminermarket is shit 5000$.
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
December 14, 2017, 11:08:08 AM

Yes, i think it is already obsolete. 28nm technology... c'mon
Merit: 102
Too Many Miners Not Enough Electricity
December 14, 2017, 11:00:43 AM
I'd buy it
December 14, 2017, 10:50:16 AM
Pages:
Jump to: