Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Giant N - Cryptonight, Cryptonight-lite FPGA/ASIC miner - page 17. (Read 32785 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 69
PowerMining.pw
I cant believe cunts had the asics since november and didnt even bother to remove the address from the miner before shipping.
What were the addresses? I had preset pools and wallets in Giant N too, but I replaced them with mine immediately, didn't even think about check them.

48CBMFpF6rGS6UuH4hR9hEepUjKmYQhwH77sv5bohrtMBLxsoV4xcFmcDvhmpsucqhFSZDpztnBaGCa 1ygVBtp2V26DCmWK
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
I cant believe cunts had the asics since november and didnt even bother to remove the address from the miner before shipping.
What were the addresses? I had preset pools and wallets in Giant N too, but I replaced them with mine immediately, didn't even think about check them.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
mind ya, they will create monero cash and etn cash, because they were the real thing.

I wouldn't put it past Bitmain to do the same thing.  BTW - the other coin I mine with Cryptonight other than XMR is forking on the 10th.  It's SUP, SuperiorCoin.  The owner/dev is ontop of things and they just finished testing and going live with the fork on April 10th.  

But I sure hope you guys that bought these miners are able to recoup at least your cost.  I feel for y'all, I really do.  
Activity: 168
mind ya, they will create monero cash and etn cash, because they were the real thing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 182
Baikal seems still to be sitting on a bunch of devices. They just onlined 7.5MH on my pool Smiley

How you know it's them?
they left their dev address on some units that shipped out...

What is that address? I tried searching the thread for such - I suspect it has already been posted - but forum search is failing me here (I just keep getting a reference to email address on the first page).

EDIT - nope, address hasn't been posted to this thread; I just re-read the last 6 pages to confirm. You did post about a likely Baikal address being registered on supportxmr.com a few pages back, though. Naturally, I want to see if this address is being used to mine any other CN coins and will post my findings here.
how would they use an XMR address on other CN chains? They don't all use the same address syntax.

Doh! I can't believe I wrote that. All I'll say in my defense is I had not yet drank any coffee... I'll leave the evidence of my stupidity up for posterity, however...  Tongue

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
supportXMR.com
Baikal seems still to be sitting on a bunch of devices. They just onlined 7.5MH on my pool Smiley

How you know it's them?

What is that address? I tried searching the thread for such - I suspect it has already been posted - but forum search is failing me here (I just keep getting a reference to email address on the first page).

EDIT - nope, address hasn't been posted to this thread; I just re-read the last 6 pages to confirm. You did post about a likely Baikal address being registered on supportxmr.com a few pages back, though. Naturally, I want to see if this address is being used to mine any other CN coins and will post my findings here.
how would they use an XMR address on other CN chains? They don't all use the same address syntax.
Activity: 420
Merit: 182

How you know it's them?

EDIT 2 - this was really dumb of me... I won't edit it into non-existence, though.

supportXMR.com

How you know it's them?
Activity: 311
Merit: 69
PowerMining.pw
Here is some inside images of Baikal Giant N miner. ASIC Chip is BK1751. Voltage regulating is a little different on N with IC regulator instead of VRM as in X10.

Thank you. It's interesting that the chips are completely different than whitefire's (https://astr.al/u/d84faf23_155x409.png)
I have the same BS51 chips like whitefire990

Just found out, that i have of those too, two board with those and 1 board with BK1751 marks :S
Activity: 42

How you know it's them?
supportXMR.com
Activity: 529
Merit: 29
Hey man, have you checked if your baikal miner fpga or not?  
It's ASIC.

Oh man, I was hoping it was going to be fpga....You think you can recoup your cost before the fork?  

Are there 100 days to go before the fork?

If you get lucky you might make over $100 before the fork.

...and HODL for very very long time.
Activity: 42
It's ASIC.

Oh man, I was hoping it was going to be fpga....You think you can recoup your cost before the fork?  

If you get lucky you might make over $100 before the fork.
Activity: 529
Merit: 29
It's ASIC.

It's ASIC.

Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
It's ASIC.
did you mine with baikal giant N now? how much the powerdraw of that asic, sir?

Yes, but i have not checked power draw at the moment, but its around 60w, no doubt. Produces no heat with fan at 20%.
I haven't checked that too, but I've set fan to 5%, still 32°C only.

Activity: 391
Merit: 105
We still think these are going to be profitably after the Monero fork and possible ETN fork?

Doubt it.

In b4 MoneroVer Cash.

Calling it.
Activity: 11
We still think these are going to be profitably after the Monero fork and possible ETN fork?
Pages:
Jump to: