Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Giant N - Cryptonight, Cryptonight-lite FPGA/ASIC miner - page 2. (Read 32785 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hello, do you know ASIC-friendly coins on the CN-lite algorithm?
Activity: 414
Merit: 8
🔥
Join FRED's Discord Channel for a chance to win the award. The FRED project is the first Cryptonight project to thrive (and in the near future we are trying to list on Coinmarketcap), we are a global energy project and will thrive in the future, they I am posting on the two exchanges of Finexbox and Tradesatoshi, waiting for our boom in early 2019. Join our dispute on the latest updates: https://discord.gg/WK8RZU5

WTF?  The first Cryptonight project to thrive?? Hahaha
Activity: 40
We will soon list on a large trading platform, the current profit of an asic N240 is $ 8 for 1 sats, if right after we listed on the TOP trading platform on Coinmarketcap, what do you think?
Take part in our project, and keep up the good news
Activity: 40
Join FRED's Discord Channel for a chance to win the award. The FRED project is the first Cryptonight project to thrive (and in the near future we are trying to list on Coinmarketcap), we are a global energy project and will thrive in the future, they I am posting on the two exchanges of Finexbox and Tradesatoshi, waiting for our boom in early 2019. Join our dispute on the latest updates: https://discord.gg/WK8RZU5
🔥
can you update this thread when I can make 10-50USD a day mining it to my bisq windows wallet?

https://twitter.com/ZirtysPerzys/status/1069770899690266629
🔥
No insults friend. Only truth.

Bisq will release their newest official version (0.9.0) very soon.
Activity: 328
Ive got a sell offer posted right now.
No one will hold your hand for you to make money.

why are you insulting me.  why not add the wallet so I can mine it?
🔥
Ive got a sell offer posted right now.
No one will hold your hand for you to make money.
Grin
DRGL will be included in the official Bisq 0.9.0 release.
If you can compile the current master or release candidate branch - Dragonglass is there.
You're just still early.  Wink

here's some build instructions.
https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/blob/master/docs/build.md

Whats the point in mining dragonglass if I can't sell it anywhere can you update this thread when I can make 10-50USD a day mining it to my bisq windows wallet?
🔥
 Grin
DRGL will be included in the official Bisq 0.9.0 release.
If you can compile the current master or release candidate branch - Dragonglass is there.
You're just still early.  Wink

here's some build instructions.
https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/blob/master/docs/build.md
Fuck KYC and fuck corporations.
If you're mining cryptocurrency that isnt being developed by and for the people, you're being played.
Keep your freedom and your privacy.
Mine Dragonglass and sell it on Bisq.

I tried but DragonGlass isn't on my bisq windows 10 wallet I enabled.  I put my deposit information in there for bank account canadian but I can't find the dragonglass market and wallet on my bisq java app.

Can you help me make 10-50 USD a day mining dragonglass?

why isn't it on the bisq market the wallet looks very neat though.
🔥
Fuck KYC and fuck corporations.
If you're mining cryptocurrency that isnt being developed by and for the people, you're being played.
Keep your freedom and your privacy.
Mine Dragonglass and sell it on Bisq.
Activity: 3
There is a modification you can get for 25 mBTC, to make the miner connect and hash on CNv2 pools. I think it is being offered to buyers with more than a few machines only, though.

Connect on CNv2...and what is the hashrates?
Where we can find this "modification"?
Activity: 236
Merit: 16
There is a modification you can get for 25 mBTC, to make the miner connect and hash on CNv2 pools. I think it is being offered to buyers with more than a few machines only, though.
Activity: 3
Anyway, if you really want some firmware to mine CNv2 with these units, you can get it for much less than 0.18 BTC Wink
[/quote]

Could you be more precise?
Where can we find this firmware?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Huh What the hell is your problem?

Your miner seems to have the problem I dont see one person getting back to me telling me one coin you can mine with cryptonight-lite setting on this.  Seems to be more or less a door stop because of this simple fact everyone seems to be a bit of a loser when it comes to getting this simple information from them.  Perhaps your someone that isn't ignorant that created something that actually works on something?  Why is everything a big secret with this.
Huh What the hell is your problem?
It worked for CN-lite before coins using CN-lite changed to a newer version that isn't compatible with these ASICs.

Anyway, if you really want some firmware to mine CNv2 with these units, you can get it for much less than 0.18 BTC Wink

Stop wasting my time why don't you useless people tell me how to earn 10-50 USD with what I have and stop being really annoying or is that why all chinese and japanese are born to annoy Americans and Canadians?
It worked for CN-lite before coins using CN-lite changed to a newer version that isn't compatible with these ASICs.

Take care of you.

As far as hospitals go I have good reason to believe through experience that some of the most ignorant people seem to work for them and enjoy ruining and controlling the lives of absolutely normal people.  Anyway Your post doesn't seem relavant and I think you should all be stalked in real life until at least one of you perpetuating this ignorant devices that wont work with these other ignorant pools that are " Asic Resistant " get there head out of there so called bottoms and figure out a way to stop being foolish and start paying the enormous bitcoin amounts they claim. 

Don't get scammed like me getting a baikal cryptonight-lite miner only to realize you can't mine cryptonight lite  its rather annoying and everyone seems rather ignorant in allowing this hashrate to actually work on any pools.  If everyone is so ignorant they can't even allow 80 KS hash rate how ignorant must the machines be that generate 480 KS at baikal that again get ignored That would be a whoping 60- 300 USD a day.  Why are these numbers so theorhetical nothing exists.

Again your vary annoying people and I think you should all get stalked until someone emails me a pool that this actually works on.

Again you are the ones that seem rather stupid I just tried to make something work that should work.

Why is everyone so ignorant to asic miners.  who cares if its if its on a board or a gpu as long as it hashes the same algo.

Really annoying and dumb guys way to go hurry the hell up already....

www.comoxvalleylawncare.com
Pages:
Jump to: