Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Giant N - Cryptonight, Cryptonight-lite FPGA/ASIC miner - page 8. (Read 32785 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 4
If I had one of these, I’d be mining the hell out of every noname shitcoin that’s left running regular Cryptonight.  Maybe one of them will turn out to be good... and there’s still several under-the-radar coins out there.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
i bought Baikal GN at 1900$/one.
Now check in whattomine, profit is mined 3$/day.
what future for baikal N  Huh Huh Huh Huh

Baikal N will become a total brick, eating electricity and producing heat.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
i bought Baikal GN at 1900$/one.
Now check in whattomine, profit is mined 3$/day.
what future for baikal N  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Che palle!. (I'm not good in english as well) Cool

I can buy 2 for far less than 2000 euro , actually you can find them at around 500 euro on ebay.

They are very good machine and they can mine using two algorithm

Cryptonight & Cryptonightlite that when it was presented (not delivered) it can mine around 30 different coins

But you cannot reprogram those Baikal to do something else.

Il like a CD music  only player.
You think you can play also DVD but it doesn't. You must play music not movie.

When the developer of the coins realize that , they decide to change the algoritm  that is NOW called
Cryptonight V7

go here:
https://www.cryptunit.com/
input 20000 that is the speed of one Baikal
Look only at the COIN that have ONLY cryptonight( not cryptonightV7,Not Cryptonight heavy).
there are now 11, the 3 that are supposed to give you major money, will change to cryptonight v7 before end of may.

some of the rest will change as well but they give you 3$ /day.That mean that, if nothing change , you will be able to pay for it in more than a year.

Nicehash: they give you the average for the last 30 day or 60 days. NOT NOW

Whattomine: have you selected ONLY cryptonight ? or Cryptonight v7 ?

Now that you saved 2000 euro I have a suggestion

use part of it for an English course. You can't play without knowing and understanding the rules of the game.

You cann't play soccer with your hand, only if you are the goalkeeper.
So, first English, then, mining (may be)

Activity: 57
Ok, but when i look for Giant N+ rentability on nice hash, whattomine ..... each time, Giant N+ is reliable so i just wonder why you say it is not a good invest ...
I can buy 2 for 2000 euros ...
Activity: 420
Merit: 182
have you read the discussion ?

NO

NO

NO

Thank you for your answer but i'm not very good in english, can you tell me why ?

If your English is not good and you can't (be bothered to) read the discussion - at least the last couple of pages - then you will have to be satisfied with @skablast's succinct, yet correct, answer: no, these are not a good investment. They never were, really.

NO

NO

NO

Thank you for your answer but i'm not very good in english, can you tell me why ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 19

NO

NO

NO
Hello, I'm about to buy 2 Giant N+ to start mining, do you think it is a good rentability for the future ?
m5
Activity: 82
Also ETN has now announced anti-ASIC changes. Scheduled for 30th May.
https://electroneum.com/2018/04/25/blockchain-update/
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 84
If you are interested I created a separate thread on the DIY FPGA mining rig with pics & video:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/diy-fpga-mining-rig-for-any-algorithm-with-fast-roi-3459858

Eric
Activity: 119
Merit: 3
I hope many bought this stuff Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Hi guys what can you mine with this heater? Is there a coin that can be mined with this since almost all switched algo??

Yeah, there still are some coins that use the original Cryptonight algo. You can see look them up from here https://www.cryptunit.com/  Smiley
Activity: 10
Hi guys what can you mine with this heater? Is there a coin that can be mined with this since almost all switched algo??
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
But it says out of stock on the product site.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Buy 1 heater get 4 free!!!

https://i.imgur.com/Zvci6Bq.jpg

No shit, Sherlock. It has been like this for 2 or 3 weeks already...
Activity: 38
Activity: 391
Merit: 105
Yeah, you ASIC loving motherhumpers done trashed the DERO network but good. It went from an average of 5MH/s to as much as 100MH/s over the last week or so. Difficulty has increased so much, however, that a Giant-N only makes about 6 DERO per day, which is worth about tree fiddy.

Good times...

Lmao this is quite amussing. A single Vega makes ~$4.1 a day running the various forked algos. 2 dollars a day for a piece of junk garbage that has literally 0 resale value. What a joke. I told you all the vega prices were gonna spike after the forks Cheesy. Glad I bought a bunch when people were panick selling them for 500 ea. Cheapest Vega 64 is going for 720USD on Ebay roflol.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Yeah, you ASIC loving motherhumpers done trashed the DERO network but good. It went from an average of 5MH/s to as much as 100MH/s over the last week or so. Difficulty has increased so much, however, that a Giant-N only makes about 6 DERO per day, which is worth about tree fiddy.

Good times...

Yeah, I switched mine Giant N from DERO when it spiked Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 182

Good times...

Pages:
Jump to: