Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Giant N - Cryptonight, Cryptonight-lite FPGA/ASIC miner - page 4. (Read 32785 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Has anyone one else bought this firmware and had success since it was  called a scam?Huh

did the seller ever install it on your systems?Huh

Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
Is it worth to get one of them? Profit still okay?

no its note because much more powerfull asics for cn are out...this asic will be soon like gpu on old cryptonight algo
Activity: 262
Merit: 101
Is it worth to get one of them? Profit still okay?
Activity: 67
so 5 days since the last message whats the verdict dose the firmware work or is he a scammer ? Huh

Scammer
Activity: 59
so 5 days since the last message whats the verdict dose the firmware work or is he a scammer ? Huh

I apologize, for all those who could not undo and could not connect and put the firmware, I fell ill, but I'm feeling better, and one day later when I'm better I'll be able to write a letter to everyone and install the firmware. I beg you not to create panic. everything will be fine.
Whoever could not install the firmware, I ask you to wait 1-2 days, I'll personally install you.
once again a pardon of forgiveness for the delay.
Regards.

So How to install your firmware ?
Activity: 306
Merit: 251
You cannot change the way ASIC function, thats the purpose of an ASIC (Application-Specific Integrated Circuit) so it designed to do one job and one only. Changing the mining software isn't going to change what the chips can do, neither will a firmware upgrade. Stop sending this crook money
Activity: 17
If someone bought this firmware, let us know If its scam or not. Thanks

I bought the firmware .... and at the moment nothing works .......

exact

Embarrassed   

I bought the firmware ....    me  too

I have already paid him, but he did not give me the firmware...

https://www.[Suspicious link removed]/en/btc/tx/32eb8c4680ac2b66a03c79693011992588f21ab9c267b630a168b71850ed273e

Can you please give me the link to the firmware?  plz

[email protected]
Activity: 7
I apologize, for all those who could not undo and could not connect and put the firmware, I fell ill, but I'm feeling better, and one day later when I'm better I'll be able to write a letter to everyone and install the firmware. I beg you not to create panic. everything will be fine.
Whoever could not install the firmware, I ask you to wait 1-2 days, I'll personally install you.
once again a pardon of forgiveness for the delay.
Regards.
Activity: 34
You can't change the algo on an ASIC, so anyone claiming you can with a "firmware change" is scamming.
Yes, exactly this!
Activity: 420
Merit: 182
You can't change the algo on an ASIC, so anyone claiming you can with a "firmware change" is scamming.

DONT BUY THIS FIRMWARE. He will send you this: https://github.com/sgminer-dev/sgminer. No cnV7 or heavy. Dont buy it !
Activity: 1
exact

Is it showing all algorithms as in the video (Cn7,Cn-heavy,Cryptonight and Cryptonight-lite)
Is nothing wokr's?
did he provide steps to install or is it one click setup.
Activity: 43
Activity: 1

so do you buy firmware and the algo not same video cannot see CN-V7 / Heavy ....etc Huh
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Not sure it's the best idea, monero is changing its algo very often to prevent asic mining
Activity: 43

Pages:
Jump to: