Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Giant N - Cryptonight, Cryptonight-lite FPGA/ASIC miner - page 3. (Read 32785 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
ATTENTION BIG SCAM:
I contacted the so-called "Vitaly Proc" for the purchase of his firmware. I paid 0.18BTC and I never received the firmware.
I could see that I was not alone in this case.
They pretend to be a group of Ukrainian programmers. Then they preferred to contact me via Telegram, Of course, they refuses the secure payment method such as PayPal (saying that their country does not accept PayPal). I paid in Bitcoin and then they disappeared.
I recognize afterwards that I was naive.

If you have any ideas for making Baikal more profitable with firmware/updates or other... I think we're all takers of good advices.

Take care of you.
Activity: 328

Now that you saved 2000 euro I have a suggestion

use part of it for an English course. You can't play without knowing and understanding the rules of the game.

You cann't play soccer with your hand, only if you are the goalkeeper.
So, first English, then, mining (may be)

One thing I am noticing here.  Your data is very cruel yet you want everyone to read it via all your high rankings on google.  I suggest you stick to baidu traffic and get completely banned at google.  Generally speaking no one cares about the hundreds of projects developed and abandoned in 2014 only to be listed again and again and made popular in a effort to get traffic and real eyeballs not fake generated traffic to your website.  Why do you guys I speak generally here waste everyones time making them you can get rich with your basic hardware that anyone looks hard to find.

I don't agree with the premise if it was easy everyone would be doing it.  You guys are harder on people looking for welfare a government word which is hated.  Any way yes I want something to be easy and I want at least one project on cyptonight-lite algorithim that the baikal miner can mine with the full hashrate I have on it.  Nothing is syncing and yet it claims even in its firmware that it can mine monero and aeon yet everything rejects its hashrate and shares.

Stop wasting everyones time if you want to be the go to place for all this information be a smart person and tell me what pool I can mine and make 10-50 USD a day with my cryptonight-lite selection with my baikal miner I deserve it after the hundreds of dollars that this cost.

email me a [email protected] I would really be interested in something that actually works on that setting for my field programmable baikal unit I just bought.

Oh and the LIGHTS ARE A SWEET TOUCH...
Activity: 328
mind ya, they will create monero cash and etn cash, because they were the real thing.

I wouldn't put it past Bitmain to do the same thing.  BTW - the other coin I mine with Cryptonight other than XMR is forking on the 10th.  It's SUP, SuperiorCoin.  The owner/dev is ontop of things and they just finished testing and going live with the fork on April 10th.  

But I sure hope you guys that bought these miners are able to recoup at least your cost.  I feel for y'all, I really do.  
Are you still mining our coin? Please check our latest updates https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x0ziNgw_-TsFXU7ov_9sYVz63ci41RPVnuzNVucVc9M/edit

I need some help here I bought one of these units and can only hash on cryptonight algorythim it has a change of algo script to cryptonight-lite and I would like to mine something on this algorithim but can't find any pools that hash correctly with it.  Can someone tell me a pool that it hash's correctly on.  It never worked for any of the aeon pools I tried.  Please I feel a bit scammed here if I can't make this work.  Can anyone let me know what pool this actually works with in lite mode?  I spent alot of money on this hoping it would work but so far nothing I can find that works with it in lite mode.
Activity: 128
mind ya, they will create monero cash and etn cash, because they were the real thing.

I wouldn't put it past Bitmain to do the same thing.  BTW - the other coin I mine with Cryptonight other than XMR is forking on the 10th.  It's SUP, SuperiorCoin.  The owner/dev is ontop of things and they just finished testing and going live with the fork on April 10th.  

But I sure hope you guys that bought these miners are able to recoup at least your cost.  I feel for y'all, I really do.  
Are you still mining our coin? Please check our latest updates https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x0ziNgw_-TsFXU7ov_9sYVz63ci41RPVnuzNVucVc9M/edit
Activity: 235
Merit: 103
I was aware that it was 50% a scam but the tizo is really an expert videomontatore
from his channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMF53Qxd1_1FQiPPFzpLfPA

It would seem that you can modify a Baikal N series to make it profitable by adding new algo

I had searched the key Vitaliy Proc scamm or scam and nothing came out

So I wanted to try my luck and I contacted him at his e-mail [email protected] and sent him the money
He made a connection attempt with TeamViewer
then he opened a notepad saying that he needed my help from I contacted them for over a week but he did not answer me anymore.
When he was contacted by other friends who asked him for the change, he replied so it is clear that the e-mails read them

So the least I can do and warn others to prevent them from falling into this Sad scam

In Italiano

Ero consapevole che fosse stata al 50% un truffa ma il tizo è veramente un videomontatore esperto
dal suo canale https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMF53Qxd1_1FQiPPFzpLfPA

Sembrerebbe che si puo modificare un Baikal N serie per renderlo profittabile aggiungendo nuovi algo

Avevo fatto una ricerca con la chiave Vitaliy Proc scamm o truffa e non ne è uscito niente

Quindi ho voluto tentare la sorte ho contattato al suo email [email protected] e gli ho mandato i soldi
Ha fatto una tentativo di connesisone con TeamViewer
poi mi ha aperto un notepad dicendo che aveva bisogno del mio aiuto da li ho contattato per oltre una settimana ma non mi ha piu risposto.
Contattato da altri amici che gli hanno chiesto la modifica gli ha risposto quindi è evidente che le mail le legge

Quindi il minimo che posso fare e avvisare gli altri per evitare che cadano in questa truffa Sad
Sorry if it is badly written use google translator
I also attach the original text in Italian
With me he connected but I was not in front of the pc
he wrote that he needed my help but I was not in front of the PC

Now I'm waiting with figudica that connects to finish the change for now I'm waiting with hope
Hoping it's all true and not a scam.
I want to wait a few days to figure out if it will connect
and will install the change and let me know if the change is true or a scam
I very much hope it's all true I've already lost a lot of money with a lot of money
of these Baikal N which today are delgi excellent sumprambili Sad

In Italiano

Scusate se è scritto male uso google traduttore
allego anche il testo originale in Italiano
Con me si è collegato ma io non ero davanti al pc
ha scritto che aveva bisogno del mio aiuto ma io non ero davanti al PC

Ora sto aspettando con figudica che si collega per finire la modifica per ora resto in attesa con speranza
Sperando che sia tutto vero e non una truffa.
Voglio aspettare qualche giorno per capire se si connettera
e installera la modifica e vi faro sapere se la modifica è vera o una truffa
spero molto che sia tutto vero ho gia perso molti soldi con acqusto
di questi Baikal N che oggi sono delgi ottimi sopramobbili Sad
Activity: 43
Sorry try what?

I'm still in the act of installing the modification

After I make the change I can tell you if it's a scam or not

But I hope it is not a scam and not to have thrown my money Sad

And I'll be very happy if a modification works.

But if it's a scam I'll tell you right away because there will not be any other scammed users.

I also paid, but I only got useless files, and nothing works ... did you install the firmware? to me after I paid, and he sent me these useless files .... he ran away! for me it was just a scam!
Sorry try what?

I'm still in the act of installing the modification

After I make the change I can tell you if it's a scam or not

But I hope it is not a scam and not to have thrown my money Sad

And I'll be very happy if a modification works.

But if it's a scam I'll tell you right away because there will not be any other scammed users.
Activity: 67
I only see this topic now
I also saw the videos of Vitaliy Proc
I paid for the installation that installs the tag, which works and is not a scam.

Send us proof
I only see this topic now
I also saw the videos of Vitaliy Proc
I paid for the installation that installs the tag, which works and is not a scam.
Activity: 195
Merit: 15
you can explain here? Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 17
absolutely a scam, Asic can not add new algrithm unless is it preprogramed.

Someone will write the algorithm of cn v7, in the n series has completed the reverse engineering and compilation of the firmware, only the formula of the lack of algorithm

baikal N It's not exactly asic, but fpga + asic in pascal.cl
File on file deceives mine pool forged pascal graphics card

Keep telling your self that, it's the reason you paid for this fake firmware

I admit that I was deceived by the Russian video. Also paid the money
But I can't get the firmware on the video.

So I started to study the machine firmware of baikal N with my friends.
From the reverse engineering of the firmware and the drive of stm...

It just declares and defines the power board on the gpu to deceive the pool.
But for more than a month, I have been unable to effectively integrate cnv7.

But it can let baikal N execute x11 algorithm or nits5
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

Someone will write the algorithm of cn v7, in the n series has completed the reverse engineering and compilation of the firmware, only the formula of the lack of algorithm

I'm not sure, but there will be new Monero algo next month and probably most forked coins will use it too.
Activity: 306
Merit: 251

Keep telling your self that, it's the reason you paid for this fake firmware
Activity: 17

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Activity: 200
stay away...

How ı can have giant N
İs it more profitable than giant B
Activity: 200
Asic cn died? total scam? profit are 0
Activity: 54
Merit: 5
How ı can have giant N
İs it more profitable than giant B