Author

Topic: Baikal Giant X10 - page 147. (Read 132881 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 110
October 27, 2017, 02:53:00 AM
Any word from Asicminermarket.com with their first batch?
The first batch has been delayed from Baikal. So I guess they will know when they get a word from the company.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
October 27, 2017, 02:41:57 AM
Any word from Asicminermarket.com with their first batch?
October 27, 2017, 01:51:16 AM
I WANT TO INFORM EVERYONE ON THE THREAD, THAT AFTER SENDING A MAIL TO BAIKAL EXPLAINING THE TROUBLE AND DANGER OF LOSING MY FUNDS, THE COMPANY PROVIDED ALL NECESSARY DETAILS. SO, THE MATTER IS CONSIDERED CLOSED (PROBABLY)  Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 09:22:33 PM
In 20 of october I transfered 1526 USD to the Baikal bank account.

My bank reduced the amount of money from my account. (The bank did not ask me (yet) about the russian dealers)

I was waiting for the confirmation from Baikal as they got my money, but they did not. So asked them yesterday. And I got the answer too.

"Hi,

I would like to ask you. Did you receive my payment? It should be on your account by now.

Please let me know."

Answer from Baikal:

"Hi,

Please be more patience.

We will let you know as soon as we received it."

Baikal has been great on service and delivering as promised...

F***'n when?

One week wasn't enough there to receive the money??? I can see in my bank account my bank send the money already and my money in the baikal's bank account and he ask me for more patience..

I hope I will not lose money.. Never again this moppets show.

Guys, anyone got confirmation about the payment? Anyone got email, from baikal "ok, we received your money we will dlivery your machine on this and this date?"

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I ordered 100+ units from baikal on this batch. No problems whats so ever. Sent the money via wire transfer and everything went smootly. Ive ordered from baikal before and service has been great.

"
Hi,

Thank you for your patience.

Your payment of second sale has been received

We will contact again before shipment for double checking your shipping info to make sure the miner ship to the correct address.

For four new algorithms, we will make our announcement as soon as we have more info about it.

Thank you for your always support on baikal.

Baikal miner"

I ordered on the 19 of oct. and 2 days later i got this reply.
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
October 26, 2017, 08:30:50 PM
I doubt it. baikal has been in the game for a while. the drop away from crypto at this time is because of the uncertainty of crypto in china.

But people X11 / X13 / X14 / X15 / Quark / Qubit is what we KNOW will be supported

BUT

They mentioned that there will be SEVEN algo. those are only 6 which algo is the seventh one
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 05:53:07 PM

My bank reduced the amount of money from my account. (The bank did not ask me (yet) about the russian dealers)

I was waiting for the confirmation from Baikal as they got my money, but they did not. So asked them yesterday. And I got the answer too.

"Hi,

I would like to ask you. Did you receive my payment? It should be on your account by now.

Please let me know."

Answer from Baikal:

"Hi,

Please be more patience.

F***'n when?

One week wasn't enough there to receive the money??? I can see in my bank account my bank send the money already and my money in the baikal's bank account and he ask me for more patience..

Guys, anyone got confirmation about the payment? Anyone got email, from baikal "ok, we received your money we will dlivery your machine on this and this date?"

Usually international wire transfer from US to Singapore/Hong Kong only takes three business days, IF everything goes through smoothly and the banks - both sending side and receiving side do not mess up...
however, in some cases, it would take much longer, weeks to get the fund finally transferred to the receiving account... just google "international wire transfer issue", you will get tons of cases from customers who are fked by banks, both side, and of cause, the banks always blame each other and you will never know what the hell is going on if you get screwed...

Thanks for the info. I hope it's still all good... (?)  Undecided

In this case Baikal could say as well like: we didn't receive your money. Maybe your bank screw up..

It could be surprise me if they will do the delivery for everyone who prepaid already.  I would wandering how many people payed already for them. How many 1000s USD or 100.000s USD or maybe even more on their bank account right now. It could be just easy to shot down the website and just walk away. Pure profit, no cost! Cool Open the same company in different name and do again. Shocked

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 05:47:46 PM
Hate to bang on about it...but crypto has worked for two years buying from Baikal...and now there are all these problems.

Banks do not want you to mine or use cryptocurrency.  Angry

Activity: 196
October 26, 2017, 05:30:58 PM

"Hi,

Please let me know."

Answer from Baikal:

"Hi,

Please be more patience.

F***'n when?

Usually international wire transfer from US to Singapore/Hong Kong only takes three business days, IF everything goes through smoothly and the banks - both sending side and receiving side do not mess up...
however, in some cases, it would take much longer, weeks to get the fund finally transferred to the receiving account... just google "international wire transfer issue", you will get tons of cases from customers who are fked by banks, both side, and of cause, the banks always blame each other and you will never know what the hell is going on if you get screwed...
October 26, 2017, 05:00:27 PM
Nope!!!!!
Activity: 10
October 26, 2017, 04:49:05 PM

"Hi,

Please let me know."

Answer from Baikal:

"Hi,

Please be more patience.

F***'n when?

Activity: 230
Merit: 101
October 26, 2017, 04:35:48 PM
I feel more secure dealing with Bitmain. They haven't reached the same level of customer service yet.
I do hope for a bright future for Baikal. Competition is healthy.
October 26, 2017, 04:08:57 PM
Check this out https://www.coinwarz.com/network-hashrate-charts/quark-network-hashrate-chart
Maybe the machines are going through final testing?!
Cross your fingers cause a lot of people will get scammed if not.
Activity: 182
October 26, 2017, 04:02:04 PM
Check this out https://www.coinwarz.com/network-hashrate-charts/quark-network-hashrate-chart
Maybe the machines are going through final testing?!
Activity: 230
Merit: 101
October 26, 2017, 03:58:58 PM
Unlucky to share that name lol
October 26, 2017, 02:28:41 PM
As i have made  orders for both batches i try to be positive. The 15th of November is my threshold, where i expect to be informed by them about the delivery of the first batch.
October 26, 2017, 12:57:24 PM
I can see how that is a scary situation. I hope that it will be resolved as the baikal we are dealing with as best I can tell isn't the illegal company with the same name. In the end of the day I hope the concerned banks can confirm this and let your money go through as intended.
October 26, 2017, 12:49:16 PM
You just don’t get it man. I sent the money and they are on the other side of the globe now.The friend that made the wire ( theough) a company account is questioned by the bank. His accountant did a research and found out that baikal is a company ( or its account) created August 2017. My friends company is in danger of getting black listed, and we are in danger of losing our money as accomplices in I don’t know what...
And you just posted me a letter of theirs in which they say to you that you don’t have to do business with them in order to be friends. W O W !
October 26, 2017, 12:13:58 PM
Yeah I'm guessing they kept their previous instructions and just updated the bank info. Maybe you can ask them if you can use the previous bank? That one had much less issues as best I can tell.
Activity: 17
October 26, 2017, 12:10:38 PM
Thank goodness they warned us not to mention Baikal and miner. F@cking idiots!

don't mention "baikal" but company name is BAIKAL HOLDINGS LIMITED   lol
October 26, 2017, 11:47:26 AM
Yep....
Jump to: