Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Giant X10 - page 24. (Read 132881 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 10:53:53 AM
Is there a solution yet for people who just get the 5 old algo's? Flashed twice already..

Hey, I'm in the same boat. I only see the original 5 algos. When I plugged in my card to be flashed I see two drives. BOOT D:\
 and E:\. The first time I tried to flash to the BOOT D:\ drive which appeared to work initally but when I put the flash drive back I only saw the 5. I tried to reflash again this time directing to the E:\ drive but that gives access denied.

Can anyone confirm if we are flashing a card with existing firmware which drive should we flash? Also, should the card be formatted and set up as one drive prior to flashing?

I have no luck either.
But yeah, you should flash as one drive. Scroll up a few items and you can see how to format as one...

And if you find a solution: Please post !
Activity: 34
April 11, 2018, 10:44:55 AM
Is there a solution yet for people who just get the 5 old algo's? Flashed twice already..

Hey, I'm in the same boat. I only see the original 5 algos. When I plugged in my card to be flashed I see two drives. BOOT D:\
 and E:\. The first time I tried to flash to the BOOT D:\ drive which appeared to work initally but when I put the flash drive back I only saw the 5. I tried to reflash again this time directing to the E:\ drive but that gives access denied.

Can anyone confirm if we are flashing a card with existing firmware which drive should we flash? Also, should the card be formatted and set up as one drive prior to flashing?
Activity: 348
Merit: 119
April 11, 2018, 10:28:43 AM
very strange about calc on whattomine, is really not good , compare to mining dutch average is lower to myrgro. so it s impossible to win more if estimation
average
nist 5 : 0.00015 btc/ gh
myrgro : 0.00023 btc/ gh

so less profit for nist 5 amazing

what is the big pool for nist 5 ? umine got 130 worker ~

edit : think diff is not update for bulwark , diff rise , if you get current profit , it s low , can see on nicehash , it is updated compare to bluwark

April 11, 2018, 10:18:58 AM
been trying to update for about 5 hours now with no luck, downloaded the google link for 1.2 software, formatted sd card and then write the image to sd put it all back together boot up the miner and all i don't see any extra algos in the list to choose from .. very frustrating
I have tried 4 times I know there must be a way but i cant think of what else to try Sad

if anyone can tell me how you got yours to successfully update I would love the help

same here!

I see the new pools but cannot see the new algo's in the dropdown menu
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 10:14:29 AM
been trying to update for about 5 hours now with no luck, downloaded the google link for 1.2 software, formatted sd card and then write the image to sd put it all back together boot up the miner and all i don't see any extra algos in the list to choose from .. very frustrating
I have tried 4 times I know there must be a way but i cant think of what else to try Sad

if anyone can tell me how you got yours to successfully update I would love the help

Activity: 66
April 11, 2018, 09:54:02 AM
What is an estimated ROI for this miner?
April 11, 2018, 09:51:17 AM
finaly,worked for me. but i cant connect nicehash. Huh Huh Huh
https://imgur.com/a/qoUKp

Finally it worked?
How did you accomplish that? Keep on flashing till it works?
Activity: 195
Merit: 15
April 11, 2018, 09:42:01 AM
finaly,worked for me. but i cant connect nicehash. Huh Huh Huh
https://imgur.com/a/qoUKp
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 09:26:45 AM
i still formattet my sd card.
Only one partion was visible.

Than I wrote the image back to the card and a second partion was visible and I was asked if I will format it ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
April 11, 2018, 09:23:13 AM
found an even easier solution:

Put it in an android phone, go to settings, storage, sd card, format.
And it will be like new

Somehow this did not work out for me in the past, but if it works for you, perfect.
April 11, 2018, 09:15:25 AM
April 11, 2018, 09:05:22 AM
found an even easier solution:

Put it in an android phone, go to settings, storage, sd card, format.
And it will be like new
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
April 11, 2018, 08:58:24 AM

First time i did not see the new algo's so i tried to flash it again.
How to reflash?
But after first flash Sd card is now divided in 2 parts: BOOT (E:) and (G:) and i cannot format them and make 1 device again.
familiar problem?

i had in the past that problem with this too. I used SD Card Formatter to fix and format the SD card again and to make it 1 whole instead of 2 parts.
https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/index.html
April 11, 2018, 08:53:24 AM

First time i did not see the new algo's so i tried to flash it again.
How to reflash?
But after first flash Sd card is now divided in 2 parts: BOOT (E:) and (G:) and i cannot format them and make 1 device again.
familiar problem?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 08:13:51 AM
I tried to update my 5 mines 8* each.

No chance to get the new algos running

I see the new pools but I am not able to switch to ne algo. Only the first 5 are visible.

Activity: 3
April 11, 2018, 07:45:31 AM
I flashed mine a second time, it worked, now I can see new algos.
I was lucky, other x10 owners didn't succeed even after 4-5 attempts.
which pool are you going to mine?

At the moment, BWK @ bsod.pw, but diff already jumped from 20k to 170k+    Shocked
Meanwhile I am looking around.
what about nicehash?
it has nist5 algo

In the Nicehash calculator they say profit is around $150 per day and miner on Nist5. However, I am only getting around $50 to $60. So calculator (unfortunately) seems wrong.

Yep!
I think calculator is still using BWK previous diff.

Yea looks like.. holy shit, I didn't think profit would drop that fast  Shocked Undecided
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 07:27:31 AM

At the moment, BWK @ bsod.pw, but diff already jumped from 20k to 170k+    Shocked
what about nicehash?
it has nist5 algo

In the Nicehash calculator they say profit is around $150 per day and miner on Nist5. However, I am only getting around $50 to $60. So calculator (unfortunately) seems wrong.

Yep!
I think calculator is still using BWK previous diff.
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 07:22:54 AM
what about nicehash?
it has nist5 algo

I was checking it right now!

It didn't update baikal x10 profiability, but it's paying good for nist5.
Activity: 3
April 11, 2018, 07:22:03 AM

what about nicehash?
it has nist5 algo

Activity: 262
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 07:11:14 AM

what about nicehash?
it has nist5 algo
Pages:
Jump to: