Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Giant X10 - page 27. (Read 132881 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 09:31:32 AM
BAIKAL any price update ?

LESS than $1200 ??  Grin Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Kiss Kiss when ?

NEW ALGOS for BAIKAL X10 ? OR THE NEW ALGOS went to BAIKAL B and BAIKAL N ?

BAIKAL ARE YOU HERE ?? BAIKAL ?

quote this, so its on top of the latest thread page.

BAIKAL? Why are you telling your customer there will be 2 more Algos "soon"? Soon is never? Why dont you talk with your customers?

1. NEW ALGOS for BAIKAL X10 ? BAIKAL BAIKAL ?
2. Normal price HuhHuhHuh?
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 09:26:09 AM
Poolovich.pro have too many orphaned blocks, can you recommend any other for Myriad Gorestl?
Thanks.

I think it's not poolovich fault, verge blockchain is still under attack.
You will find orphaned blocks everywhere until verge devs don't fix it.

The bad thing is, it seems they dont have the skill do fox it... A coin with a worth of about $1billion... And the devs seems to have no really software engineering skills...

True. And sad.
At this point, my doubt is that they do not want to fix it.
Given the current value of that currency and the important partnership that should announce in about ten days, if I were in their place I would urgently pay someone to fix everything as soon as possible.
Instead, in doing so, it seems that the project has arrived there just by chance or by simple commercial skill, but not for a real technical value. Maybe they are trying to sell an empty box.
In fairness, you just described 95% of all projects on the Internet.
Activity: 348
Merit: 119
April 07, 2018, 01:35:17 PM
he , i got a strange issue with my X10 , after booting i can connect to it like during 10 minutes , after it write scriptaDOWN , but it mining , i flash new sdcard , same issue , other miners dont do that so i guess it s not the local network box, after every reboot same issue , reliable only few minutes.
Did someone experienced this ?

(may be a permission issue?)
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
April 07, 2018, 08:04:57 AM
This could be of your interest. My buying experience with ASICMINERMARKET buying 2 Baikal X10

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/asicminermarketcom-my-buying-live-experience-baikal-x10-17042018-3274631
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 07:18:19 AM
Poolovich.pro have too many orphaned blocks, can you recommend any other for Myriad Gorestl?
Thanks.

The bad thing is, it seems they dont have the skill do fox it... A coin with a worth of about $1billion... And the devs seems to have no really software engineering skills...

True. And sad.
Given the current value of that currency and the important partnership that should announce in about ten days, if I were in their place I would urgently pay someone to fix everything as soon as possible.
Instead, in doing so, it seems that the project has arrived there just by chance or by simple commercial skill, but not for a real technical value. Maybe they are trying to sell an empty box.

That are the big questions. Is there a big deal at all? Are all these things happening in the last days just a big exit scam? I dont know. I have some verge... and we will se in 10 days...
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 07:15:00 AM
Thanks.

True. And sad.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 07:04:03 AM
Thanks.

The bad thing is, it seems they dont have the skill do fix it... A coin with a worth of about $1billion... And the devs seems to have no really software engineering skills...
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 04:57:07 AM
Thanks.

Activity: 12
April 07, 2018, 04:56:41 AM
What is the best pool to mine Verge on Myriad groestl?

Read it?    They scam us
I don't want to get in any debate, as far as my experience with OCMiner is concerned i know once he blamed for what i not did, so i dont trust him.

Than poolovich.pro   .   There you can mine it.
But there is for sure no partnership planned!   They scames to pump the price and sell than all coins to make FIAT

Thanks.

https://www.mining-dutch.nl
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
April 07, 2018, 04:48:19 AM

Read it?    They scam us
I don't want to get in any debate, as far as my experience with OCMiner is concerned i know once he blamed for what i not did, so i dont trust him.

But there is for sure no partnership planned!   They scames to pump the price and sell than all coins to make FIAT

Thanks.
April 07, 2018, 02:33:22 AM
soon BAIKAL X10 will not have algo to mine !!!!

POOR BAIKAL .... It came the payback time !

And the BAIKAL x10 price is still the same

And still no new algos.   Huh

Forget mining.  Buy better  crypto for this money.    It goes for sure soon to the moon!!!
Agreed
Activity: 87
April 07, 2018, 02:06:54 AM

And still no new algos.   Huh

Forget mining.  Buy better  crypto for this money.    It goes for sure soon to the moon!!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 06, 2018, 01:46:20 PM

April 06, 2018, 01:15:39 PM

Once again business is all about taking risk!

I guess its a probability, will know in a matter of a week, will take a week's mining risk.

Thank you  Smiley
April 06, 2018, 12:50:50 PM

Verge mining is 2 times in 24 Hours scammed.  Do you want still mine it?

Did you heard about 20.000.000 stolen xvg?

Do you know that Verge Dev could stop it and was warned in time from supernova dev?  And he didnt do that.

Read it?    They scam us
Regarding Verge hack, i must say no technology is prone to hacking.

All of us make our own strategy and my strategy tells me to mine Verge.

April 06, 2018, 12:48:44 PM
I switched my devices to the "freeze-mode" - mining only Skein at starpool.biz See you in the next bitcoin-pump period.  Grin

zergpool.com is better in skein.
April 06, 2018, 11:19:37 AM

Verge mining is 2 times in 24 Hours scammed.  Do you want still mine it?

Do you know that Verge Dev could stop it and was warned in time from supernova dev?  And he didnt do that.

Read it?    They scam us
Regarding Verge hack, i must say no technology is prone to hacking.

All of us make our own strategy and my strategy tells me to mine Verge.

Activity: 31
April 06, 2018, 10:48:49 AM
I switched my devices to the "freeze-mode" - mining only Skein at starpool.biz See you in the next bitcoin-pump period.  Grin
April 06, 2018, 10:21:14 AM

Verge mining is 2 times in 24 Hours scammed.  Do you want still mine it?

Do you know that Verge Dev could stop it and was warned in time from supernova dev?  And he didnt do that.

Read it?    They scam us
April 06, 2018, 07:36:09 AM
Pages:
Jump to: