Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Giant X10 - page 29. (Read 132881 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 02, 2018, 04:59:19 PM
Price should be less than $1000 !! for such an old miner
Everything that they sell is heavy used !

BAIKAL STOP THE SCAM !!!!

Come on. They may be greedy feckers, but it's not a scam! You have a choice: buy or don't buy. At these prices, I wouldn't buy, but it's my personal choice. Just because they're overpriced (in my opinion) doesn't make it a scam!

C.

You didn't read good ....Baikal is selling heavily used miners as 'new' ... also overpriced ...
2nd after what they did with BAIKAL-N presented as a new miner and actually it was a used miner that they used for 4 months and when the discover about the fork they decide to dump them to the market .... this is the definition of SCAM.
We don't forget and we have eyes !!

Proof? Heard these rumours many times before.

FYI: I've had my Baikal for over 4 months. It looks no different and runs no different since the day I got it. So, how would one tell it's "heavily used"?

C.

Proof ?? Here you go, unscrew your 'fan'ventilator and check how lose it is ! Check the heatshink paste.

Price SCAM ... batch one was $1200 in 2017 and today 2 April 2018 they want $2699 .... SCAM !!

The day that they will put BAIKAL X10 less than $1200 i will be the 1st one to give them congrats !

Activity: 437
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 01:14:20 PM
DGB will remove Qubit, Groestl & Skein. xvg is just another shitcoin that won't last long..

https://medium.com/@josiah_digibyte/digibyte-through-2018-wallets-algo-swap-and-why-you-dont-need-to-worry-about-a-fork-a22c407319d6

At this point in time it’s looking like SHA256 (Bitcoin ASICs) and Scrypt (Litecoin ASICs) will stay, and we’ll probably replace Qubit, Groestl & Skein.

We’re aware that some people have gone out and purchased things such as Groestl / Skein miners with them only having come out since November ’17, however we’re also aware there are a decent number of other blockchains that users can still use those ASIC miners on, so those with the relatively new ASICs still have other options they can pursue.

Lol, he's a hypocrite. That's like a double standard.

With the following quotes:

"By changing some of the mining algorithms, we’re going to be doing away with some (not all) ASIC mine-able algorithms so that we still get the distribution afforded to us by GPU miners."

"So why are we doing this? If we had to describe why in two words, it would be “Security” & “Decentralization”."

"At this point in time it’s looking like SHA256 (Bitcoin ASICs) and Scrypt (Litecoin ASICs) will stay, and we’ll probably replace Qubit, Groestl & Skein."

In other words, that's not Decentralization cause he favors SHA256 and Scrypt ASIC still. No body mines SHA256 and Scrypt with GPU's... LOL

But it would means a dead of X10 Mining, if they change the algo`s.   Bacause more than 100 TH/s who mine now DGB go to other coins!

But it would means a dead of X10 Mining, if they change the algo`s.   Bacause more than 100 TH/s who mine now DGB go to other coins!
Not happy.
Was supporting DGB. hence i bought x10. Wankers

Guys having problem.
My miner a while of mining doesnt let me to connect.
Any clue why?
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 09:34:55 AM
DGB will remove Qubit, Groestl & Skein. xvg is just another shitcoin that won't last long..

https://medium.com/@josiah_digibyte/digibyte-through-2018-wallets-algo-swap-and-why-you-dont-need-to-worry-about-a-fork-a22c407319d6

At this point in time it’s looking like SHA256 (Bitcoin ASICs) and Scrypt (Litecoin ASICs) will stay, and we’ll probably replace Qubit, Groestl & Skein.

We’re aware that some people have gone out and purchased things such as Groestl / Skein miners with them only having come out since November ’17, however we’re also aware there are a decent number of other blockchains that users can still use those ASIC miners on, so those with the relatively new ASICs still have other options they can pursue.

"By changing some of the mining algorithms, we’re going to be doing away with some (not all) ASIC mine-able algorithms so that we still get the distribution afforded to us by GPU miners."

"So why are we doing this? If we had to describe why in two words, it would be “Security” & “Decentralization”."

"At this point in time it’s looking like SHA256 (Bitcoin ASICs) and Scrypt (Litecoin ASICs) will stay, and we’ll probably replace Qubit, Groestl & Skein."

In other words, that's not Decentralization cause he favors SHA256 and Scrypt ASIC still. No body mines SHA256 and Scrypt with GPU's... LOL

Activity: 544
April 02, 2018, 07:11:31 AM

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
April 02, 2018, 05:12:30 AM

Activity: 45
April 01, 2018, 05:01:55 PM
difficulty d=15 is recommended by the developer of Dutch Pool over Discord Channel. I am using it without any issue.
thanks. which port 9986? extraounce enabled?
what i dont get is x10 according to whatstomine is more profitable with mygrosl. but mining dutch btc per Hash shows that qubit > mygrls any idea why?

stratum+tcp://myrgro.mining-dutch.nl:9986, d=21
stratum+tcp://qubit.mining-dutch.nl:6662, d=15
stratum+tcp://skein.mining-dutch.nl:9998, d=15

For me working very well
Activity: 24
April 01, 2018, 03:55:24 PM
difficulty d=15 is recommended by the developer of Dutch Pool over Discord Channel. I am using it without any issue.
hi there,
can i use the d=15 on xvg-mg.suprnova.cc? ive tried to set on the password field but my diff still on high.
April 01, 2018, 01:04:38 PM
thanks. which port 9986? extraounce enabled?
what i dont get is x10 according to whatstomine is more profitable with mygrosl. but mining dutch btc per Hash shows that qubit > mygrls any idea why?
Activity: 304
April 01, 2018, 12:47:07 PM
legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001
April 01, 2018, 12:46:24 PM
I would like to buy a baikal x10 but obviously not at $2699, when it was sold at $1299 when it was launched on the market a few months ago. Now the ROI IS more then 200 days at actual price.

Cheers W_M
Activity: 45
April 01, 2018, 12:34:56 PM
what do you use for Mining dutch for multiport for Difficulty?Huh
always wants to mine the most profitable coin, wanted to try it out to see if it really works better than going straight to a coin
dont have much luck with mining dutch with X10. anyone else using it?

Me... in Mining-dutch you have to stay for long, to see real profit, currently, the best option is myr-gr; I have set the diff at 21; d=21, best results for me, about 12 to 16 per day
April 01, 2018, 11:48:17 AM
what do you use for Mining dutch for multiport for Difficulty?Huh
always wants to mine the most profitable coin, wanted to try it out to see if it really works better than going straight to a coin
dont have much luck with mining dutch with X10. anyone else using it?
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 06:25:39 AM
I would perfer to have a quality PSU, this one just looks low quality stuff.
And I don't find any posibility to use X11 with BAIKAL GIANT X10 as this machine have no advantage on this algo plus the ruined X11 market,
I'm thinking of seeing if I can cancel my transaction and just resend it to the other wiring address I've seen in previous posts. Angry Cheesy
April 01, 2018, 04:06:14 AM
If price drops at 1k then too many people will buy it and goodbye profit. So far 13/20usd per day is very doable. Not bad from my point of view. That's why I have bought some at 2699.

You will never reach the ROI =)

You should all stop buy BAIKAL.     
Baikan Giant X10 current digging coin What's the highest profit so pro?

But not more long, if more X10 goes to the net!
Activity: 12
April 01, 2018, 12:11:26 AM
If price drops at 1k then too many people will buy it and goodbye profit. So far 13/20usd per day is very doable. Not bad from my point of view. That's why I have bought some at 2699.

Baikan Giant X10 current digging coin What's the highest profit so pro?
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 08:18:11 PM

Come on. They may be greedy feckers, but it's not a scam! You have a choice: buy or don't buy. At these prices, I wouldn't buy, but it's my personal choice. Just because they're overpriced (in my opinion) doesn't make it a scam!

C.

You didn't read good ....Baikal is selling heavily used miners as 'new' ... also overpriced ...
2nd after what they did with BAIKAL-N presented as a new miner and actually it was a used miner that they used for 4 months and when the discover about the fork they decide to dump them to the market .... this is the definition of SCAM.

Proof? Heard these rumours many times before.

FYI: I've had my Baikal for over 4 months. It looks no different and runs no different since the day I got it. So, how would one tell it's "heavily used"?

C.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
March 31, 2018, 07:52:25 PM

C.

Activity: 159
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 06:44:50 PM

C.
Activity: 165
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 06:29:24 PM
Baikal Giant n plus is out.

Seems to be 2x Giant N in one chassi, but actual only listet at asicminermarket which is not recommended to use from many people in this forum (do your research).

But Giant N got cheaper, so if you want to give it a try.

I did not searched it, but found it.. maybe somebody waiting for that. Wink
March 31, 2018, 03:20:32 PM

Pages:
Jump to: