Pages:
Author

Topic: Bankcoin Reserve - transparency using blockchain technology - page 28. (Read 5725 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

The patents that the team has now really impress me and I am sure that it will be very convenient to use as a means of payment . But for this you will need a mobile wallet.

I think that in the future we will see mobile wallets as well as wallets for Mac and Linux.
The project should scale as much as possible.

And it would also be interesting to see that the codes have been audited. That is to understand that wallets are as secure as possible and as I understand we will be able to see this in the future.
Activity: 11

Please tell me how long it will take for me to start receiving passive income?
and when do you plan on listing on exchanges ?

To receive passive income you basically just need to download the wallet and buy coins.

But as I understand now there is no opportunity to buy coins.
I'm waiting for the official sales rounds to begin. And I would also like to see the roadmap of the project.

in any case, the cryptocurrency market is going through hard times and therefore it will be necessary to provide a listing on one of the popular exchanges.

Hundreds of thousands of dollars will be needed to list on binance. So not every team can afford it in the initial stages. But I will wait for announcements on this occasion.
Activity: 9
You an purchase coins now for $1000USD from this e mail address: [email protected]
The coins will be on numerous stock markets In December. They will be doing a massive advertising deal with all the stock markets and offering up coins for Pre Sale before going on stock markets. Buy up big if you can because if you buy now or on pre sale, you will make a good profit. The more people that buy Bankcoin reserve when listed, will drive the price up. Remember that the price will never drop below gold price.

My due diligence prevents me from taking up an offer like that without being on an exchange first......They were originally at $1375 now they're at $1555 - why a $1000? lol

Even sold at original cost the buyer still makes a profit. Doesn't add up   Undecided

Seems whoever you are just made an alt account to make this post  Huh Roll Eyes

Yes I did make up an account recently so I can watch the interest with this coin. I e mailed that address and purchased my coins after downloading the wallet. 4 days in and my coins have started mining. It’s quite exciting. I purchased my coins for $1000USD. That’s a  $555 profit before it hits stock market. Completely understand if you want to wait till coins are on the stock markets. I’m just greedy and want to get in early.

Are there any publications about the project in the media ? For me it would be as interesting as possible. As well as reports from blockchain events.

We will wait for more news about this.
and now I really like how this project is developing. The fact that they have 9 patents is impressive.
Activity: 18
You an purchase coins now for $1000USD from this e mail address: [email protected]
The coins will be on numerous stock markets In December. They will be doing a massive advertising deal with all the stock markets and offering up coins for Pre Sale before going on stock markets. Buy up big if you can because if you buy now or on pre sale, you will make a good profit. The more people that buy Bankcoin reserve when listed, will drive the price up. Remember that the price will never drop below gold price.

My due diligence prevents me from taking up an offer like that without being on an exchange first......They were originally at $1375 now they're at $1555 - why a $1000? lol

Even sold at original cost the buyer still makes a profit. Doesn't add up   Undecided

Seems whoever you are just made an alt account to make this post  Huh Roll Eyes

Activity: 11
Money has constantly been evolving over time!
I hope that the team will be able to create something really useful for ordinary people. In this case, it will be most in demand.
The very idea of a means of payment is close to me.
Activity: 9
Activity: 18
Any ETA on exchange listing?? People want to buy   Huh
To receive passive income you basically just need to download the wallet and buy coins.
in any case, the cryptocurrency market is going through hard times and therefore it will be necessary to provide a listing on one of the popular exchanges.
Are there any publications about the project in the media ? For me it would be as interesting as possible. As well as reports from blockchain events.
Activity: 12

The patents that the team has now really impress me and I am sure that it will be very convenient to use as a means of payment . But for this you will need a mobile wallet.

I think that in the future we will see mobile wallets as well as wallets for Mac and Linux.
The project should scale as much as possible.

If you are going to mint 10% coins every year. How are you going to fight inflation ? I would also like to understand this.

If the price of the token is tied to gold, then there is no need to talk about inflation. It will be more reliable than the us dollar.

I agree with you. In our world, it is better to use gold for this. And in this case, you can protect your money.

I also liked the fact that there is a binding to gold. Judging by the latest news from China and Russia for the dollar will soon be hard times.

Hello. Please tell me at the moment, the wallet is only for Windows ? When is the launch planned for Android and IOS ?

Me here is, too, interested in this question. And also I would like to see the roadmap of the project.
I think you need to update the site.

The project is only at the initial stages of development and it needs to be understood. So now we are just waiting for the development and will follow the news from the team.

I also like how the project is developing now and what results the team shows.
so the project has a huge future and I am sure of it

Hello. Please tell me at the moment, the wallet is only for Windows ? When is the launch planned for Android and IOS ?

Hello. Yes, only Windows wallet available

and when will I be able to buy coins and when will I be able to receive passive income ?

The banking sector is going through hard times and that is why the project has great chances for development. And chances to win the competition

cryptocurrencies will replace the banking sector and this is a fact. China has already made some interesting statements about this. And the project can become a pioneer in this direction.

Do you have an account on github ? And also I wonder if your codes will be audited by an independent company.
This is also very important.

of course audits will be a huge plus.
But the most important thing is to be able to earn income. And I think the project is more global and it will be able to replace the banking sector in the future.

It's not going to happen in the next couple of years, but what the team is offering to users is really cool.
10% per annum will be really cool.
copper member
Activity: 54
Money has constantly been evolving over time!

▫️ It started with tally sticks, graduated to gold and silver coins and then the world saw the advent of paper currency. With paper currency, we saw a further evolution of money which went from asset backed i.e. gold backed to Fiat currency and it has continued to evolve ever since. From paper currency, we have seen the dawn of digital currency which started with online banking; that is to say Technology based exchange which forged a pathway to the creation of cryptocurrencies.

▫️ This sudden outburst of digital currencies led to the issue of thousands of digital currencies being created without any utilisation pathway!

▫️ Bankcoin Reserve was created with the idea of having real world utilisation of its coins. What makes the “Bankcoin Reserve (BCR)” unique is the capability for it to provide secondary mining of up to 10% per annum and is the only digital currency to hold nine (9) patents. “Bankcoin Reserve (BCR)” community sets its pricing mechanism based on the latest high value of gold attained!

➡️ https://bankcoinreserve.io

Activity: 12

Innovation for banking

The Bankcoin Reserve Coin was not created to compete with banks. This new product, amid countless uses, allows banks to adapt to and incorporate Bankcoin Reserve innovations via licensing agreements.

Want to learn more about our project? Watch the video now!

https://youtu.be/CylIdWnPCRo

https://i8.wampi.ru/2019/11/13/image3190c95c1507c685.md.png

Excellent presentation. I of course was surprised that video lasts 25 minutes, but includes I received maximum information and this very it is important.

it is too early to draw any conclusions. We essentially see nothing but a running wallet at the moment.
But the concept itself looks just fine.
Pages:
Jump to: