Pages:
Author

Topic: Bankcoin Reserve - transparency using blockchain technology - page 27. (Read 5725 times)

copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Please tell me where I can see your patents ? It would be the most interesting for everyone . And read more about it.
Pls look https://bankcoinreserve.io/patents

How Financial Institutions Can Benefit From Bankcoin Reserve

As you may know, Bankcoin Reserve was created with the idea of having real world utilisation of its coins. Today we would like to touch upon the exact ways the BCR coin can be used by banks, financial institutions and monetary funds. And by the way, BCR is the only digital currency to employ 9 patent-protected monetary innovations which establish its intrinsic value in the digital economy.

So how exactly can our project be beneficial to the financial services sector?

Innovation For Banks, Financial Institutions and Monetary Funds.
Bankcoin is geared towards banks and financial institutions. Bankcoin is a high value/low volume proposition; exactly what banks, financial institutions, insurance, and monetary funds require. Here’s an example: Bankcoin makes it easy to transfer $100 000 000 from one country to another in just a few seconds; the commission fee for such operation will not exceed $5.

Therefore, the amount of BCR transacted is not an issue. Bankcoin provides governments, banks, family offices, and high-net-worth individuals a quick and viable method to transfer funds from country to country with minimal cost.

Activity: 12

Hello. Please tell me at the moment, the wallet is only for Windows ? When is the launch planned for Android and IOS ?

Hello. Yes, only Windows wallet available

and when will I be able to buy coins and when will I be able to receive passive income ?

You can write to the mail command, and download a wallet on your PC.
Now you can buy coins at the most favorable prices.
Activity: 14

The banking sector is going through hard times and that is why the project has great chances for development. And chances to win the competition

cryptocurrencies will replace the banking sector and this is a fact. China has already made some interesting statements about this. And the project can become a pioneer in this direction.

Yes, China will promote blockchain projects. But it's more to do with the us dollar. I mean, China wants to destroy the us dollar.

Do you have an account on github ? And also I wonder if your codes will be audited by an independent company.
This is also very important.

of course audits will be a huge plus.
But the most important thing is to be able to earn income. And I think the project is more global and it will be able to replace the banking sector in the future.

It's not going to happen in the next couple of years, but what the team is offering to users is really cool.
10% per annum will be really cool.

This is the main motivation for buying coins.
Since the price of the token can not be higher than the price of gold.
This is to some extent a stablecoin with passive income.

Money has constantly been evolving over time!

▫️ It started with tally sticks, graduated to gold and silver coins and then the world saw the advent of paper currency. With paper currency, we saw a further evolution of money which went from asset backed i.e. gold backed to Fiat currency and it has continued to evolve ever since. From paper currency, we have seen the dawn of digital currency which started with online banking; that is to say Technology based exchange which forged a pathway to the creation of cryptocurrencies.

▫️ This sudden outburst of digital currencies led to the issue of thousands of digital currencies being created without any utilisation pathway!

▫️ Bankcoin Reserve was created with the idea of having real world utilisation of its coins. What makes the “Bankcoin Reserve (BCR)” unique is the capability for it to provide secondary mining of up to 10% per annum and is the only digital currency to hold nine (9) patents. “Bankcoin Reserve (BCR)” community sets its pricing mechanism based on the latest high value of gold attained!

➡️ https://bankcoinreserve.io

https://i9.wampi.ru/2019/11/15/image5669406b508682a3.md.png

If the team fulfills all its promises it will be a really popular coin that will help people become richer. So the team is doing the right thing.

Any ETA on exchange listing?? People want to buy   Huh

Now tokens can be bought from the team. Write your details in the email [email protected]

I wrote to you in the mail.
I am most interested in buying tokens at the most favorable prices.

Please tell me where I can see your patents ? It would be the most interesting for everyone . And read more about it.

The site has all the information about it. And you can have it now. I will continue to monitor the growth and implementation of the project. I think that the prospects will be huge.
I liked that the team has a lot of patents already. I at least see a real development and it will be cool.

Appreciate your insight Jo-Kiwi. I will follow the project closely.

I was also interested in this project and I liked that the wallets are already available. I will definitely take part in this and receive income.
Activity: 11

The price of the coin will go up. It can only go up but can’t  go below gold. The price of the coin goes on supply and demand. The more people that buy, the higher the price goes. Also if the gold price goes up, so does the coin.

You don't understand. the price of the coin will also not grow if the price of gold does not grow. But you can get 10% per annum. And passive income is the main motivation.

That is great that you are taking interest in this project. I just didn't understand the logic behind the discounted price also the comment regarding price being driven up by people purchasing. The price is based off the 'ceiling market price of one troy ounce of gold over'.  Are you implying that if enough people buy this coin the price of gold will go up  Huh Huh

I do not think that this can affect the price of gold. Since the cryptocurrency market is negligible compared to the stock market.
Activity: 9
The price of the coin will go up. It can only go up but can’t  go below gold. The price of the coin goes on supply and demand. The more people that buy, the higher the price goes. Also if the gold price goes up, so does the coin.
Activity: 18
You an purchase coins now for $1000USD from this e mail address: [email protected]
The coins will be on numerous stock markets In December. They will be doing a massive advertising deal with all the stock markets and offering up coins for Pre Sale before going on stock markets. Buy up big if you can because if you buy now or on pre sale, you will make a good profit. The more people that buy Bankcoin reserve when listed, will drive the price up. Remember that the price will never drop below gold price.

My due diligence prevents me from taking up an offer like that without being on an exchange first......They were originally at $1375 now they're at $1555 - why a $1000? lol

Even sold at original cost the buyer still makes a profit. Doesn't add up   Undecided

Seems whoever you are just made an alt account to make this post  Huh Roll Eyes

Yes I did make up an account recently so I can watch the interest with this coin. I e mailed that address and purchased my coins after downloading the wallet. 4 days in and my coins have started mining. It’s quite exciting. I purchased my coins for $1000USD. That’s a  $555 profit before it hits stock market. Completely understand if you want to wait till coins are on the stock markets. I’m just greedy and want to get in early.

That is great that you are taking interest in this project. I just didn't understand the logic behind the discounted price also the comment regarding price being driven up by people purchasing. The price is based off the 'ceiling market price of one troy ounce of gold over'.  Are you implying that if enough people buy this coin the price of gold will go up  Huh Huh
Activity: 9
Check out the Patents here: www.bankcoinreserve.io

Hello. Please tell me at the moment, the wallet is only for Windows ? When is the launch planned for Android and IOS ?

Hello. Yes, only Windows wallet available

and when will I be able to buy coins and when will I be able to receive passive income ?

Look at the site there is all the information regarding the purchase of tokens. I will continue to monitor the growth of the project.

Are there any publications about the project in the media ? For me it would be as interesting as possible. As well as reports from blockchain events.

I am also waiting for these events. And even more I am waiting for the opportunity to buy tokens now.

Do you have an account on github ? And also I wonder if your codes will be audited by an independent company.
This is also very important.

of course audits will be a huge plus.
But the most important thing is to be able to earn income. And I think the project is more global and it will be able to replace the banking sector in the future.

It's not going to happen in the next couple of years, but what the team is offering to users is really cool.
10% per annum will be really cool.

The fact that they offer this opportunity to receive passive income it will be cool. And as I understand it, it will not be subject to inflation. Since the coins will be tied to gold.

Please tell me how long it will take for me to start receiving passive income?
and when do you plan on listing on exchanges ?

To receive passive income you basically just need to download the wallet and buy coins.

You need to keep them running 24/7 ? In order to earn income ?
copper member
Activity: 54
Buy, hold, and mine up to 10% per annum!

Bankcoin does not buy low and sell high when the market embraces volatility. Bankcoin is the complete opposite.

Buy, hold, and mine up to 10% per annum by participating in the network. Sell what you mine at a stable price with upside growth potential and minimal downside risk. Two sets of gains include secondary mining up to 10% per annum, and the possibility of the gold price increasing.

The Bankcoin Reserve Coin  is the only product available that is asset or commodity based, having a secondary mining Blockchain innovation protected by its patents!

➡️ Interesting? Download our White Paper: https://bankcoinreserve.io/whitepaper

Any ETA on exchange listing?? People want to buy   Huh
Now tokens can be bought from the team. Write your details in the email [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: