Pages:
Author

Topic: Banks Won't Make You Rich - page 13. (Read 1782 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 02, 2018, 09:24:46 AM
With the interest rate of the current banks right now, they will not really make us rich because the only side that is earning here is their side because they are using our money to make more money and to grow their net worth while we are just getting the low rate of the interest like a change so it is better to stay away from banks and grow our money by our own.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
May 02, 2018, 06:43:29 AM
If you have money $ 100 billion then if you saving in banks your money only increases no more than 10% per year, but if you use for investment then in a year money will increase to 10x, banks will not make us rich, immediately switch to investment.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
May 02, 2018, 06:21:41 AM
Surely the bank can not make us rich. The interest paid by the bank for us to send monthly can be called support interval. So that's not much money, not enough for you to spend in life speak of wealth. Can only invest in the Crypto market to get rich.
Banks are not exactly for us rather they are doing their own business and in the world of business, nobody really cares about anything other than his own benefits. That makes sense too. Banks feed on our money. They utilize it in certain investments and then get profit from them.At most, these will give us a very small portion from what they get. Simple as that.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 04:53:07 AM
Banks are evil along with religion. Banks do not want you to be rich and free. They want to keep you in the slavery of their laws. Only decentralization and instruments such as bitcoin can make all mankind free and give a new twist to the development of civilization
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 04:30:57 AM
Yeah! Banks is just for saving and not for profit but Bitcoin is for profit not for saving If you hold for long term you will be reach on the time. Let all buy Bitcoin and Hold it It will be easy money for us.
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 04:27:27 AM
Yes, I completely agree with you because the % you get from holding your money in the bank is not much. Moreover, someone thinks that it is 100% safe. As for me, I think that you never know what may happen in the country and it is possible to lose money even if it is in the bank
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
May 02, 2018, 04:23:00 AM
Its true that banks will not make us rich. Because the interest that are given to us when we put our money in the bank are not big. But banks will make our money more secure .
more secure? I think it depends on the bank you choose because many banks are collapse or become a scam. I suggest to save money in state-owned banks because the government will not cheat on customers. but you're right that the bank will not make you rich because of the small interest. banks are not a place to make you rich dude! bank functions to save money not for place to make you rich
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
May 02, 2018, 04:14:34 AM
In fact, banks are parasitic organizations. Crypto market is often called a pyramid but the world banking system is a real pyramid. I think that the banking system needs radical reform. Maybe it will happen via blokchain technologies.
Activity: 322
May 02, 2018, 04:11:50 AM
Yes of course we won't get rich in storing our money to the banks because our purpose is just to save it with a security system. Unlike investing it here it will make your money get some profit that's why if I had a chance to get some big big earnings here I won't put it in the banks here in my country I would choose to invest it again and again.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 02, 2018, 03:52:23 AM
Banks will definitely make us rich. It is not their purpose. Its actually us who make the bank rich when we choose to let them hold our money. LOL. Cheesy

Everyone will agree on that for sure. The only thing going for banks is that it's backed by the government hence your money is considered "safe" when it's with them. What can make you rich involves risk, that includes setting up a business or making investments
Activity: 196
May 01, 2018, 11:03:03 PM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

In frankly speaking Bank is only a storage of your money you can't get any percent interest if you are a low class of depositor unless the one who deposit in a huge amount they gonna receive the interest accumulating amount of money in every month. That's reality not like the new generation ledger which is decentralized method like bitcoin you really have a choice to make your money  become higher or its up to you if you want your money will stay in the wallet without deductible amount.
Activity: 56
May 01, 2018, 09:56:37 PM
Banks will definitely make us rich. It is not their purpose. Its actually us who make the bank rich when we choose to let them hold our money. LOL. Cheesy
Activity: 184
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
May 01, 2018, 08:16:27 PM
Of course the Bank will not make us rich. Banks are just a place to collect funds from the community and will be distributed again to the community. And from the rotation that the bank get a profit while we get nothing or even some of the loss. Therefore if we have the money should be invested in bitcoin. Bitcoin that can make us rich.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
May 01, 2018, 07:58:47 PM
Its true that banks will not make us rich. Because the interest that are given to us when we put our money in the bank are not big. But banks will make our money more secure .
Banks might not make you a fortune but the risk of investment is negligible, i am not talking about inflation here but the risk of investment is low but that is not the case with other investment opportunities, the higher the risk, the bigger the reward will be and that is the case with crypto market, the risk is high and so does the reward.

You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation.
This is not entirely true, but the inflation is a real problem but it will take a longer period to eat up the profit as you think.
Activity: 339
Merit: 120
May 01, 2018, 07:47:34 PM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

That thing about banks was really for sure because banks do not really tend to make you rich if you were thinking about that since banks only focuses into their business of serving their customers in hand to further use their deposited money for business purposes that we must be aware where they get the interest they put into your initial money just like giving credentials for the money they have used to maximize their business capability. Banks will not really make you rich because they are just intended for their services provided and caters what you financially need in return for what you have put into their banks. With the small interest rate they offer, who will think that banks will make them rich? No one will.
Activity: 196
May 01, 2018, 07:41:58 PM
Of course they do not want, they are on the other end of the board, if the client gets rich, the bank gets poor, and vice versa
Activity: 91
May 01, 2018, 02:08:36 AM
I agree that bank won't make us rich, because only a small amount of interest that the bank gives us, unless if you deposit millions and the monthly interest that you receive is quite higher. If you want to become rich then go for investment and do business.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
May 01, 2018, 12:34:35 AM
If you think that by saving money in the Bank becomes your way to achieve wealth, then you are wrong. This is why most Americans never again become rich, while wealthy people who own assets are increasingly prosperous.
In fact, I have never and personally never liked putting money in the bank for so long as I have always believed in letting my money work for me by investing them. We have always had no choice than to need banks at least for deposits and withdrawals and that was all they have ever been good for.

Even shares, bonds and all with the bank sucks and then you start wondering why not invest, own assets, get things with much more value than leaving all your funds in the bank and it is a good thing cryptocurrency is even here.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
May 01, 2018, 12:09:44 AM

It is the reason why it is better to store our money on cryptocurrencies than on banks. The returns that we are going to get through making savings on bank is only small while in cryptocurrencies, our investment can become double or even triple.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 09:49:00 PM
Pages:
Jump to: