Pages:
Author

Topic: [banned mixer] - Bitcoin mixer | 50+ BTC in reserves are confirmed! - page 2. (Read 2191 times)

copper member
Activity: 35
Merit: 9
We're here. Don't panic. We are currently resolving the situation with the client.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
And I will leave them negative feedback until user Niquoles confirms that he got his coins back.
I'll also keep an eye on the receiving address.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
I assume you got a reply from the PM.
I am not sure why it is difficult for them to answer here publicly. It is not a small amount at all, now the holidays are coming, plus they will be excluded from this forum, I also see a serious problem here.
-snip-
theymos' decision will make it much more difficult to understand and resolve such cases.  Sad

It was on Telegram.

Absolutely, I think these discussions will be redirected to altcoinstalk, but definitely the decision will hurt more the users than the mixers themselves.

And I will leave them negative feedback until user Niquoles confirms that he got his coins back.

I left a neutral, as long as they reply here or on Telegram I would not red them (I initally left a red, but as we can still hope that they are facing a technical issue... We will see)
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
PureMixer replied with the following message:

I assume you got a reply from the PM.
I am not sure why it is difficult for them to answer here publicly. It is not a small amount at all, now the holidays are coming, plus they will be excluded from this forum, I also see a serious problem here.

theymos' decision will make it much more difficult to understand and resolve such cases.  Sad
Crypto Swap Exchange
PureMixer replied with the following message:

Hello. Yes, we already realized that there was a failure (all transactions stopped). In parallel with your messages, we also received a couple of messages from users with complaints. I contacted my partners - none of them has access to the forum at the moment. Most likely, I will be the first at the helm, get in touch and solve the problem.

I hope that this problem can be resolved as soon as possible for Niquoles. I'm taking the liberty of sharing this message because it concerns Niquoles and contains nothing sensitive.
legendary
I really hope that this is just a technical issue...
I wrote this on April 15:
This user lies, and I don't trust him. I think this is an exit scam waiting to happen, and I advise anyone not to trust their website.
I wouldn't be surprised if $450k is a good amount to walk away with after creating a small website. Then just rinse and repeat.
Crypto Swap Exchange
I sent 10.6 bitcoins to puremixer
I verified the Letter of Guarantee. Niquoles's claim is correct: he sent 10.6 Bitcoins, and didn't receive anything in return.

Oh no...

I really hope that this is just a technical issue...
legendary
I verified the Letter of Guarantee. Niquoles's claim is correct: he sent 10.6 Bitcoins, and didn't receive anything in return.
Crypto Swap Exchange
They were active today on the forum, I think you should have an answer soon, I hope. (active but before you posted your message)

Yes, i have the letter of guarantee.
Are you willing to share it with me to verify your claim? If you do, know that Cloudflare can read PMs.

Vouching for LoyceV, he's maybe the only forum user I would trust with my letter of guarantee
legendary
Yes, i have the letter of guarantee.
Are you willing to share it with me to verify your claim? If you do, know that Cloudflare can read PMs.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Yes, i have the letter of guarantee. The transaction was confirmed, I followed up on it. It has 87 confirmations so far
Crypto Swap Exchange
28 dec. 2023, 23:55 UTC and still haven't received my coins back, even though given the delay the order should have completed 5 hours ago. Support is not responding. Does anyone know what to do ??

Do you have your letter of guarantee ?
Is your transaction confirmed ? Not still waiting in the mempool?

I sent them a message through their Telegram contact, asked them to check your message
through the mail
Activity: 147
Merit: 83
28 dec. 2023, 23:55 UTC and still haven't received my coins back, even though given the delay the order should have completed 5 hours ago. Support is not responding. Does anyone know what to do ??

Do you contact them through telegram?
copper member
Activity: 35
Merit: 9
2) What is your turnover?

As for the turnover:
In view of recent events, such as the launch of a major service update, confirmation of reserves, liquidation of a major competitor and the beginning of the promotion of the project in the information field, our turnover has grown significantly and continues to grow rapidly. We will refrain from publishing specific turnover figures. Let's just say that the amount that we could not confirm due to the fact that it was mixed by users - at the moment, the service wraps this amount per day.

3) Do you have any API functions?

No, our service can only be used directly for security reasons. Because we can fully vouch for the security and guarantee it to you, but we will not be able to guarantee this if you transfer your data to third-party servers, since we do not control them.

Best Regards, PureMixer team BTC
copper member
Activity: 265
Merit: 40
I have a few questions for the OP:

1) Why should I choose your mixer over all others?
2) What is your turnover?
3) Do you have any API functions?
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Hello there puremxi, do you offer referral commissions and if so, is there a special deal we could make?

Ps, nice meme, BA.😉
copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
I'm just an ordinary citizen of planet earth, that's all, however I have all the rights to question people's motives, and I don't need authority to protect forum members from possible future complications. Besides this thread was posted on 13th of April, it looks more like a joke than an actual mixing service to me. And they only are paying how many people exactly? The question is why GB and why now? If you want me to connect more dots for you, sorry you gotta use the brain, I can't always be the cry wolf.😉
I reckon you need to use your brain more than I need to use mine, that is, if you have any left. If you have your “grudges” with GB then head over to your usual den (the reputations board) and rant about it there and why you feel bad about him being hired by puremixer. Otherwise, puremixer is a business just like any other, and they have a right to advertise with anybody they want. I have a feeling you are salty because they didn't open a campaign thread where you would apply for a chance to munch some of their sats.

But in case you don't feel alright, here's a solution  Smiley

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
A fair question, are you located in middle east?
Why are you concerned about their location?

Do you want to give the Feds a head start on where to look, or perhaps you are one of the spies?  Grin
Since it's their money. You have no authority to question how they spend it.
I'm just an ordinary citizen of planet earth, that's all, however I have all the rights to question people's motives, and I don't need authority to protect forum members from possible future complications. Besides this thread was posted on 13th of April, it looks more like a joke than an actual mixing service to me. And they only are paying how many people exactly? The question is why GB and why now? If you want me to connect more dots for you, sorry you gotta use the brain, I can't always be the cry wolf.😉
Pages:
Jump to: