Pages:
Author

Topic: ♻️ [banned mixer] — FAST, SECURE and RELIABLE BITCOIN MIXER (Since 2016) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 16. (Read 47843 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 127
Ever used CryptoMixer? Leave your feedback ↓
SERVICE DISRUPTION

Kindly note, clearnet mirror [banned mixer] is temporarily unavailable. We're working to recover it. Use the official Tor v3 address to access the mixer:

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
[banned mixer] is down for me since (at least) yesterday...
Yeah, it's down. I can confirm that I am not able to load it from my side too.
]downforeveryoneorjustme.com also says the same.

Their Tor version is still working though.

I hope they look into and fix the clearnet site too.
Activity: 13
Merit: 4
[banned mixer] is down for me since (at least) yesterday...
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Tor is ending its support for version 2 (v2) Onion Services, and v2 onion sites have since been deprecated. Tor v3 addresses provide better encryption algorithms and anonymity. Learn more.

The new Cryptomixer's official Tor v3 onion address is: /]http://[banned mixer]

In July 2021, 0.4.6 Tor will no longer support v2 and support will be removed from the code base. Kindly, update your bookmark from old v2 address (cryptomixns23scr.onion) to the new v3 one, provided above.

Stay safe and protect your privacy!
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
http://i.epvpimg.com/J1Aidab.png

Please give me my money back man i had such a hard time ever since!

Still waiting for my refund of 5 digits, got compensated peanuts compared to my real issue.
Like stated earlier i’ve already lost $8k that i CAN NEVER GET back because of the missing letter of guarantee
And on top of that they’re saying my letter is not valid like wtf you can clearly see you’ve compensated me the other transaction ON THE SAME ADRESS
How do you expect me to solve this its not my fault its not like its my website, how can you put your customer of years and years through such pain!

I am absolutely in shock as the realisation of me having lost over 30k now is settling in.

@[banned mixer] - Please please please help me out im literally begging you  Cry

We do pay intense attention to every request. For the first time you have contacted us on March 17 and provided the valid LOG dated March 17. It was refunded to you. Then you contacted us again applying with the transaction dated Feb 07 you haven't noticed before. We were in conversation with you requesting the prof and my last private message was dated April 16, but you haven't replied. Now you post on public thread instead - still providing no proofs and all details of our conversation. Our policy prohibits disclosure of correspondence with customers - but you can publish it if you really think that we did something wrong. If you do not wish to disclose the correspondence, then we suggest to ask an outside arbiter - the one of the trusted Legendary members of this honorable forum. We are always ready to listen to outside opinion.
Activity: 95
Merit: 9
Devil's Advocate
Tor is removing support for legacy V2 addresses. Tor V3 addresses provide better encryption algorithms and anonymity.
When [banned mixer] is going to have Tor V3 address?
2 months further, btc has dropped significantly and still didn't receive any refund....
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Good, I write here so that everyone can think fairly, in no way am I going to make an accusation, I will simply give my opinion and if you want to take it into account, do so, but I know I am right.

Still waiting for my refund of 5 digits, got compensated peanuts compared to my real issue.
Like stated earlier i’ve already lost $8k that i CAN NEVER GET back because of the missing letter of guarantee
And on top of that they’re saying my letter is not valid like wtf you can clearly see you’ve compensated me the other transaction ON THE SAME ADRESS
How do you expect me to solve this its not my fault its not like its my website, how can you put your customer of years and years through such pain!

I am absolutely in shock as the realisation of me having lost over 30k now is settling in.

@[banned mixer] - Please please please help me out im literally begging you  Cry

However believe me that I would never ever use this service, no matter how stupid it was, it is funny how the supposed [banned mixer] team points out that probably the victim of 30k and 60k lost has used a phishing site (https: // cryptomixers .io /), then friend that should not be an answer for someone who lost such a figure with you, I CAN EVEN BET ANYTHING THAT THE SITE https://cryptomixers.io/ BELONGS TO YOU and also the following list:

cryptomixer.me
cryptomixer.se
cryptamixer.io
cryptomixer.us
cryptomixer.eu
cryptomixer.in
cryptomixer.ml
cryptomixer.bz
cryptomixer.tech
cryptomixer.it
cryptomixer.app
cryptomixer.ink
cryptomixer.ai
cryptomixes.io
cryptomixers.io
cryptomexer.io
cryptomixer.icu
cryptomixer.tech
cryptomixer.host
cryptomixer.link
cryptomixer.com
cryptomixer1.com
coinmixer.io
coinpal.eu
bitcoin-mixer.net

Be careful don't send anything for now. Seems cryptomixr got hacked again. Now they are showing an unofficial signature wallet 1CrypMixAFEt56Mqts2sFnTF1RPCwE1BXk

@cryptomixr can you confirm if this are your new wallet?

No, its definitely not our signing address. It seems you have got it on this very phishing website: cryptomixerS.io (webarchive @ Aug 7, 2020)

Beware of phishing websites!

It is very possible that they have created these mirror sites to justify their bad practices in handling user funds and keep the funds of some. BELIEVE ME NO DESIGNER OR PROGRAMMER CAN CLONE A WEBSITE IN A SIMILAR WAY WITH THE SAME SYSTEM AND PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE UNLESS THE SCAMMER HAS CONTACTED THE SAME DESIGNER OF THE OFFICIAL SITE HAHAHA. They are liars and they deceive idiots, I am a professional web designer and programmer and I repeat I would never use this service. CAREFUL.

It is also possible that they comment that my account is new and that does not have credibility hahaha that answer I also know. You better accept your responsibilities friends. Lucky.

We do pay intense attention to every request. For the first time you have contacted us on March 17 and provided the valid LOG dated March 17. It was refunded to you. Then you contacted us again applying with the transaction dated Feb 07 you haven't noticed before. We were in conversation with you requesting the prof and my last private message was dated April 16, but you haven't replied. Now you post on public thread instead - still providing no proofs and all details of our conversation. Our policy prohibits disclosure of correspondence with customers - but you can publish it if you really think that we did something wrong. If you do not wish to disclose the correspondence, then we suggest to ask an outside arbiter - the one of the trusted Legendary members of this honorable forum. We are always ready to listen to outside opinion.
Be careful don't send anything for now. Seems cryptomixr got hacked again. Now they are showing an unofficial signature wallet 1CrypMixAFEt56Mqts2sFnTF1RPCwE1BXk

No, its definitely not our signing address. It seems you have got it on this very phishing website: cryptomixerS.io (webarchive @ Aug 7, 2020)

Beware of phishing websites!
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Please dont jump to conclusions already, i have not shared my message online!
You literally said you did, just 2 days ago:
Using a third party to verify a signed message compromises all the privacy you tried to gain by mixing your coins.
And it is valid but yet they say yes we need more proof can you sign msg with ur wallet that u sent the money from in february.
That's not a bad thing, considering the fact that you've shared the signed message online to verify it (instead of using your own wallet), and multiple claims have been made from the same Letter of Guarantee:
different people applied for refunds with the same Letters of Guarantee

Please dont jump to conclusions already, i have not shared my message online!
I have only spoken with the support @ [banned mixer] and that’s all i can say about this matter.

I’m yet to receive an answer from their relevant department............
legendary
You should use your own wallet to verify the signed message.
How can I verify it using my wallet?
Electrum: click Tools > Sign/verify Message
Bitcoin Core: click File > Verify message

I just checked https://[banned mixer]/ and http://cryptomixns23scr.onion/: both sign the LoG from this address: 1CrypMixXWtTjYGCM5ZJmyQYP1Y39P7aLM.

Of course it's not their address! Signing addresses shouldn't change!
Activity: 29
Merit: 7

Activity: 29
Merit: 7
legendary
And it is valid but yet they say yes we need more proof can you sign msg with ur wallet that u sent the money from in february.
That's not a bad thing, considering the fact that you've shared the signed message online to verify it (instead of using your own wallet), and multiple claims have been made from the same Letter of Guarantee:
different people applied for refunds with the same Letters of Guarantee
The Letter of Guarantee contains a signed message, right? Have you verified it by yourself?

Yes bro via; https://tools.bitcoin.com/verify-message/
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
legendary
The Letter of Guarantee contains a signed message, right? Have you verified it by yourself?

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
received a full refund of over 60,000 USD. This website can be trusted!
Pages:
Jump to: