Pages:
Author

Topic: [banned mixer] - Premium Bitcoin Mixer | Launched in 2018 🛡️ - page 12. (Read 25057 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 170
Premium Bitcoin Mixer

Hello Friends!

It's been a little over a year since we officially launched ][banned mixer], our premium Bitcoin mixer powered by a unique coin tumbling algorithm.

We set out on a rather ambitious task: to create a Bitcoin mixer which offers convenience and ease of use, but at the same time provides top tier mixing with unprecedented anonymity.

It is clear, though, that anonymity takes precedence over user experience, but fortunately the mixing algorithm we use takes care of that. It is unorthodox, but really good. It also indirectly helps to make the process simpler, since it removes the need for the user to pay attention to all the knobs and settings that traditional mixers have. Those simply aren't needed with our approach. Combine that with a minimalist, uncluttered website design, and you get a very approachable, distraction-free service that can be further improved as time goes by.

And improve we did. The standard website template we started from was acceptable, but we felt like giving it an overhaul, so it is distinctive and focuses precisely on what our mixer wants to be.

Also, a Tor hidden service was set up, giving its users peace of mind when working with the website (especially since the site remains functional with JavaScript fully disabled).

And to top that off, we started providing our services through a Telegram bot as well, which turned out to be even simpler to use than the website itself, at least for mobile users.

As the awareness spread and users from all around the world started to place mixing orders, a decision was made to translate MixTum into more languages. Specifically, we added German and Russian languages, in addition to English. For the time being this covers the demographics of our customers reasonably well, but more translations may be in order in the future.

Quite a few Bitcoin users have become our customers, and some of them provided us with valuable feedback. All this time we've been communicating with you, analysing your impressions and experiences and taking action to make our services better. We want to thank the Bitcoin community for all your advice and constructive criticism.

The Precise Payment mode became a relatively recent extension of ][banned mixer] functionality. It still involves mixing internally, but unlike the regular mixing procedure, it lets you deliver a precise amount of coins to the output address of your choosing. This makes it suitable for making fully anonymous payments to sellers and service providers that accept Bitcoin. We hope this mode proves a useful and relevant addition to our services.

Finally, we've taken some decisive measures to harden our hosting security and further reduce the risk of compromising our customers. We moved our hosting server outside the EU, to a place where laws are more favourable for projects like ours. At the same time we stopped using Cloudflare as the middle layer between the website and the clients. While it was helping to protect the site from attacks, it was also raising some concerns related to user privacy, so we ultimately decided that Cloudflare's services were no longer required.

All in all, it has been a productive year, and it has become clear that ][banned mixer] is here to stay.

Thank you for your business, and remember: your privacy matters!
Premium Bitcoin Mixer
Friends,
Please be informed that we are currently under a DoS attack, especially our TOR-mirror.
Stability and responsiveness of the service may suffer.
We are working on the problem, but in the meantime we advise that you refrain from using our TOR-mirror to access our services and use the Telegram bot instead.

Premium Bitcoin Mixer
It also appears to be actively advertising itself on Google by the "mixtum" keyword.
You can Report phishing to Google, but from my experience they don't seem to care much (while they earn from it).
Thanks for the advice LoyceV. We followed it.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
It also appears to be actively advertising itself on Google by the "mixtum" keyword.
You can Report phishing to Google, but from my experience they don't seem to care much (while they earn from it).
Premium Bitcoin Mixer
Friends,
It seems we have become popular enough to acquire our very own scam clone.
This website is an exact copy of our own and has a very similar domain name: mixtun.io.
I'm afraid we have no good way to protect you from this, we can only urge you to be extra careful and always watch what address you are opening.
Stay safe!

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
Tell me, would you feel better if we used analytics from a smaller company and not an IT giant like Google?
Problem here is that Privacy and Google both do not go together. Google made fortune using the customers data. Data is their business so people like us who are concern about their privacy they tend to avoid google.

You can follow Chipmixer. See how they are handling things. Learn from them. I believe Chipmixer get most of their customers from this forum and talking about google ranking and to see where are the traffics are coming from etc etc? Once you will have decent traffic and good business you will not bother about all these at all. When people will know you like ChipMixer then they will find you.

If you can not satisfy us who were with you for the last few months then how would you think that you will satisfy your future clients. Always do business with positive move and create a positive vibes around. Wish you best of luck.

Cheers :-)
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
Feel free to make other suggestions

It's up to you, but since you're asking, nowadays there are several functional self-hosted open source web analytics solutions on the market which aren't a bad alternative to Google Analytics:

https://medevel.com/best-20-open-source-free-self-hosted-web-analytics/
Premium Bitcoin Mixer
Having people need to use an extension to block your tracking is absolutely not a solution.
I didn't say it is a solution, only a workaround.

Save only an approximate of the amount mixed in your website, without linking it to the actual user.
I can answer to this with your own words: this isn't really a solution. We'd like to know how many distinct users are visiting, from what countries, and what search queries they used to find us.
We've been considering alternatives, but so far haven't stopped on anything specific.
Tell me, would you feel better if we used analytics from a smaller company and not an IT giant like Google?
Feel free to make other suggestions, too, perhaps your experience will come in handy.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
We understand that privacy-aware individuals hate Google and trackers in general, and for good reasons. But after all, we are a business, and we'd like to have at least some kind of statistics on how our website is doing compared to competitors.

If you think your threat model makes Analytics unacceptable, you have at least two ways to work around it:
- Use any browser extension that blocks trackers, e.g. uBlock Origin.
- Use our TOR mirror instead of the clearnet website.
Sorry, but that's not an excuse. How can you put "Because Your Privacy Matters" in the title of the thread but prefer to know how "your business is doing" than actually preserving the user's privacy? What the heck? Isn't that what all big companies do? Google and Facebook track their users because its part of their "business". Sorry for the hate, but what an hypocrite... wtf.

Do you want to know how you're doing? Save only an approximate of the amount mixed in your website, without linking it to the actual user. X mixed in the last week and this kind of stuff. Or the only way of knowing how much people are using is by using freaking Google for it? Having people need to use an extension to block your tracking is absolutely not a solution.
Premium Bitcoin Mixer
Especially those who are still pessimistic on using [banned mixer] service due to some security reasons. Please be informed that we recently resolved all security concerns which were mentioned during last two review campaigns. [banned mixer] doesn't use CloudFlare anymore. Moreover, we've moved to a new more stable and secure hosting.  

We at [banned mixer] know that privacy matters most of all for cryptocurrency holders, and we have tried to do our best to take into consideration most suggestions of our reviewers and users.
And yet you still keep using Google Analytics... You are literally injecting Google's JS on your website.

Code:

Code:

That's as bad as having CloudFlare as your middleware.

We understand that privacy-aware individuals hate Google and trackers in general, and for good reasons. But after all, we are a business, and we'd like to have at least some kind of statistics on how our website is doing compared to competitors.

If you think your threat model makes Analytics unacceptable, you have at least two ways to work around it:
- Use any browser extension that blocks trackers, e.g. uBlock Origin.
- Use our TOR mirror instead of the clearnet website.
legendary
Especially those who are still pessimistic on using [banned mixer] service due to some security reasons. Please be informed that we recently resolved all security concerns which were mentioned during last two review campaigns. [banned mixer] doesn't use CloudFlare anymore. Moreover, we've moved to a new more stable and secure hosting.  

We at [banned mixer] know that privacy matters most of all for cryptocurrency holders, and we have tried to do our best to take into consideration most suggestions of our reviewers and users.
And yet you still keep using Google Analytics... You are literally injecting Google's JS on your website.

Code:

Code:

That's as bad as having CloudFlare as your middleware.
Premium Bitcoin Mixer
Hello everyone,

As usual, for more security we recommend to use our official TOR-mirror:  mixtum5lbuslyow2.onion
Premium Bitcoin Mixer
Alright, it's all done now.
Thanks everyone for your patience and sorry if any inconvenience was caused.
All MixTum services are back to normal operation.
Premium Bitcoin Mixer
Hi everyone,

We are about to run some maintenance on our clearnet website, [banned mixer]. It may become unavailable for some time. Our TOR-mirror and the Telegram bot will remain fully functional the whole time.

As always, you can reach us at [email protected] with any problems or concerns.

As soon as the maintenance will be done we will inform you with an additional post here.

Thank you for your understanding.
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
>  Because Your Privacy Matters
nice slogan, let's check how the f*ck you follow it:

1. Cloudflare, again f*cking cloudflare around all "ANONYMOUS" mixers here, stop providing bullshit service:
Name Server: JEROME.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: LANA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
[banned mixer] [104.31.78.226]
all requests are logged and provided to any authorities by request, be sure.
2. A bit analytics never hurt for mixer right?  Grin
Code:

3. Did someone heard about bestmixer? shit mixer located in NL/LX and seized recently?
MIXTUM WANNA BE THE NEXT ONE!  Grin
HELLO, EUROPOL, CAN YOU PLEASE CHECK THIS ONE LOCATED IN NETHERLANDS? http://185.243.113.180  Grin
You can ez check that it's true server location by taking down this ip via any SYN/UDP/etc flood, onion and cloudflare shit will not be responsible.

well that shit secure and anonymous as hell  Grin, feel free to use it and wait for seize with all logs  Grin
Premium Bitcoin Mixer
Dear friends,

A while ago we added a new update in [banned mixer] –Precise Payment – which allows to decide how much BTC users want to receive to the first/second receiving addresses after mixing. This is quite useful especially if one needs to send money anywhere or pay in BTC and receive the change back.
In this regard we started a new Review Campaign during which we are expecting you to leave honest reviews about the new feature and in return we will send all participants 0,0015 BTC. This will be your reward.
The link to the campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closeddo-not-miss-the-chance-to-get-a-reward-for-testing-new-mode-of-banned-mixer-5161841
All members who took part in our first campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5140688.80 are welcome to join us again.

Looking forward to your feedback. 
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Yes I did. I'm not researched enough yet to know the implications of sharing that, but I might share it (or parts of it) when I know more.
Sharing the Letter of Guarantee means someone knows your old and new address. That compromises your privacy. If you share it by PM on this forum, "the forum" and probably Cloudflare knows it too.

The Letter of Guarantee is the only way to prove funds were stolen. Read this topic to see how I handled such a case a year ago.
If the Letter of Guarantee can't be verified, you might have used a fake website.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
The remaining funds have yet to arrive and I've received no answer to my query, neither through email nor here. The service might well be a complete scam, luckily for me I didn't put it many coins.
you mixed your coin just recently within a day or two, as you said ~36h
the remaining fund might got stuck due to the recent massive transaction numbers and fee spike
do you see any unconfirmed incoming transaction at all?
if not, then they may have issue with transaction processing and payment scheduling Undecided
legendary
Yes I did. I'm not researched enough yet to know the implications of sharing that, but I might share it (or parts of it) when I know more.
If you share it, anyone can know from where you sent the coins, and to which address you're mixing to. Basically, you will be making public the connection between your first address and the destination (which may be a bad thing, since you're using a mixer to stay private after all).

I would wait a little bit for an answer. Maybe there was an technical issue on their server or something like this? If they don't answer you and you don't receive the coins, you can create a scam flag against them and either release the Latter, or send it to me (if you feel comfortable on doing so) or any other trusted user so we can support your flag and put a warning on top of their thread.
legendary
The remaining funds have yet to arrive and I've received no answer to my query, neither through email nor here. The service might well be a complete scam, luckily for me I didn't put it many coins.
Did you save the Letter of Guarantee when mixing?

If you don't mind, you may share it to prove that you really did mix and haven't received your coins.
Pages:
Jump to: