Pages:
Author

Topic: BAT - Basic Attention Token ICO (31-5-17)- Worth Investing? - page 15. (Read 65194 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
BAT is consider okayish to invest now

5000~6000 Satoshi

I've invest it during 4k+ and sold at 5k, although the supply seems to be much but the price is okayish for the coin
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
since the ico was bought by several big whale through immoral bribery to the miners, i believe this project was scam and deceide never to buy this coin
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I think BAT is at a fair price right now for what it is and the amount of circulating coins, any improvements from now on will make the price go up, and we only have 13 days until a MAJOR update. Snooze on this one and you are going to looze out big time. The founder is creator of Java script and co-founder of Firefox, he is serious about this project and it has a great concept. Im excited for the future price developments!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
BAT ICO made headlines when its ICO sold out in less than 30 seconds. However, since
then it has stagnated and not gone anywhere. Huge coin supply is a problem too to keep
a lid on price. Not too bullish so far.

Yeah. But since the ICO was a very quick sold out, I am having thoughts that the investors behind BAT project are huge companies and business names. This is the reason why I think BAT will rise and become big in the months to come.
I dont known but BAT price had been stable for a long time.  This price still not good for me. equal price before storm
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
BAT ICO made headlines when its ICO sold out in less than 30 seconds. However, since
then it has stagnated and not gone anywhere. Huge coin supply is a problem too to keep

Yeah. But since the ICO was a very quick sold out, I am having thoughts that the investors behind BAT project are huge companies and business names. This is the reason why I think BAT will rise and become big in the months to come.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
BAT Mercury Release at Friday, October 6th!  Grin
Cheesy hope this news can make bat price go up a little for me. 0.3$ is nice target.
I am also rooting for that!
Activity: 97
Cheesy hope this news can make bat price go up a little for me. 0.3$ is nice target.
Activity: 6
Activity: 16
Yes obviously that their projects sounds very good, i wanted to buy some BAT a few days ago, but the price seems a little bit quiet and without volatility, and it is a bad thing for investors since the price is not moving too much. I will wait until i see a good trend and then try to join the BAT market.. I trust in their project, but not in the price

Price of altcoins is being manipulated very hard these days. No wonders that its hard to believe in price caps. The demo comes out soon, some positive news will be good for the token price. I trust in BAT project as well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Yes obviously that their projects sounds very good, i wanted to buy some BAT a few days ago, but the price seems a little bit quiet and without volatility, and it is a bad thing for investors since the price is not moving too much. I will wait until i see a good trend and then try to join the BAT market.. I trust in their project, but not in the price
Activity: 39

[/quote]

Brave browser is alright. I prefer Firefox. It's another one of those issues if they plan to distribute Brave browser to a few hundred million people, how can everyone be rich? The amount of BAT distributed to ad watchers will be very low or the coin will be cheap. If watching the ads isn't very profitable, people aren't going to come over from Firefox or Chrome.
[/quote]

Same here as well. Brave is ok, but I like Firefox, I'm used to it. Firefox can be customized, Brave cannot, at least not now. I hope the Brave team can more or less re-create their Firefox Mozilla browser and I'd say I'd make the switch easily.

This project is a good idea, but I see major problems with it. Paying viewers for ads? If it was cents, people wouldn't even bother, it ends up being super annoying of time vs money. Making 1 cent an hour of ads? Bad return. Might as well block em all. Unless Brave can give the user a really good return that rivals what google makes off ads.
Activity: 99
any dont have any big update is make it keep it freeze too
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

True, as we're still below ATH as well which was around 12k
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
BAT Coin [BAT] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/BAT/BTC
BAT Coin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/BAT

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/BAT/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/BAT[/img][/url]

good luck .
Activity: 322
Merit: 122
Hello World!
Does this token actual work? I mean the idea sounds great and I believe it would be a very interesting product. However, I'm a bit worried that someone actually needs to sell the coins to advertisers so it can make money. I think it is getting more and more difficult to convince big advertisers to pay for online marketing. Is there a list somewhere of advertisers signed up to use the token? Is there anyone committed to spending a certain $$$?
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
JSEcoins
Good looking project you should keep an eye on it
Activity: 70
ATTENTION! - SCAM COIN Do not buy this stuff. All this is a group of scammers who create rubbish coins, without limits, they produce them and deceive people. Once again, the price of 1 satosh is no more!  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
Looks like BAT is finally going to the moon with the imminent Mercury release. Hope you all got in for the ride to 20k!

With the circulation supply i doubt it buddy at max it might reach upto 10k Satochis

The true value of BAT will be revealed when you can get it from Brave.

thats right. and there are other people trying to integrate coins into a browser.

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-browser-google-apple-move-adopt-crypto-compatible-api/

thats why i think BAT will have a future. they combine the right things.
Activity: 97
I'm sad to have missed this ICO. Looks like big gains are coming.
U still can invest on BAT now. More update will coming. BAT price still low now. believe in BAT dev
Pages:
Jump to: