Pages:
Author

Topic: BAT - Basic Attention Token ICO (31-5-17)- Worth Investing? - page 2. (Read 65194 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 1
I can list BAT/EUR market on our exchange. Do you guys need such fiat market?

KYC would be a must (sadly, Americans cannot board, but most of the others can: Brazil, Venezuela, Russia, all EU countries, etc). We have SEPA and SWIFT payments ready for EUR payments.
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Investing in a few ICO's to try and get in at the start on some new ICO's that look like they will do well and turn me a profit in the process.

Currently investing in:
MobileGo
Minexcoin

Will invest in:
Sonm
Footballcoin (possibly need to do a bit more reading)
BAT - Basic Attention Token - https://basicattentiontoken.org/

I like the idea of BAT and think it could work if they can get users to adopt a new browser, what do others think could this be a good investment?
ICO is 31-5-17 but im not seeing much info on this forum regarding it, unless ive missed it but done a lot of searches and cannot find it?

Also anything else that should be on my radar?
I also like the idea or presentation the BAT project had. It is interesting to consider it for investment. There are so many ICOs nowadays which after being launch wasn't able to make to the market because investors find out futility in the idea. They just invest and not researching the project whether it is legit or not.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
BAT now get all time high record, and its have program with brave browser rewards, you can make a content or just searching on brave browser and get rewards or tips to content contributor with BAT token, its amazing.

wait the USERS can get paid now?
thats what i was waiting for since like the ICO haha, they basically promised that would be a part of it
but i only saw creators making the tips
time to check out Brave again thx for the info
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
the best is they try to bring down all the annoying and dangerous add networks that are not just an privacy rist. but also a security problem.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
BAT now get all time high record, and its have program with brave browser rewards, you can make a content or just searching on brave browser and get rewards or tips to content contributor with BAT token, its amazing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I'm very cautious about the crypto coins that can't get into the top 10 right now and it's even better if I say to the first 5. Unfortunately, the crypto coins that do not reach certain volume become a toy in the hands of someone.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
It was really worth to buy it when was around 2k sat, indeed now it's 8k and the gain would have been huge. Actually I'm holding it for 2 years now, after the market release in 2017, and waiting for the pump, for what I remember now should be close to the ATH it touched

i almost sold all my BAT today. But I think this is not just a pump at the moment. the price will go up even more. and maybe the token will be that useful that I wont just sell it for BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
A lot of coins dumped today, but BAT rose few hundreds sat, yes 10k could be a good start for a new ATH, hoping it won't go back to 5k next days
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
i hold my BAT tokens since summer 2017 till yet and i hope that the price will reach the 10k sats.
nice news and updates last few days ...  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
It was really worth to buy it when was around 2k sat, indeed now it's 8k and the gain would have been huge. Actually I'm holding it for 2 years now, after the market release in 2017, and waiting for the pump, for what I remember now should be close to the ATH it touched
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Basic Attention Token will distribute $BAT tokens equivalent $5M USD to users ($10 each) just by viewing / completing educational tasks & using the Brave browser. The way it works is quite easy, you only need to join whitelist and verify the coinbase account. So don't miss it: https://blog.coinbase.com/earn-bat-while-trying-out-the-blockchain-friendly-brave-browser-ee8409d192bd
Activity: 231
$BAT is currently among the Top 10 most popular tokens on Bancor!
Vote for your favorite token: t.me/bancor/132395

Activity: 653
Merit: 11
The BAT team is doing something practical. I have used the brave browser. Its experience is great. It effectively protects privacy compared to Google.
If you are talking about privacy protection, you probably mean that Google is showing content what you like, based on your previous search, right? I do not know what is bad on it, it is targeted ad Wink.

Google getting their PR managers to come on bitcointalk.

Try again, it doesn't work on most people here.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
The BAT team is doing something practical. I have used the brave browser. Its experience is great. It effectively protects privacy compared to Google.
If you are talking about privacy protection, you probably mean that Google is showing content what you like, based on your previous search, right? I do not know what is bad on it, it is targeted ad Wink.
Activity: 182
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
Could someone explain to me why Basic Attention Token should be a profitable investment asset? I am not saying that it is a bad altcoin without any use, but I do not understand why the price should grow Wink. Advertisers will not pay more and more for advertising.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Worth Investing? Yeah I do agree BAT is quite worth to investing, their development is quite good so far and going well, but I did not invest in this project, because in my opinion there is still something interesting than this, Then good luck for those people investing in BAT
Pages:
Jump to: