Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 17. (Read 233949 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Really crazy, if that 38 wall is gone then no coins left to buy, it will explode.

This is what happens with BAT is pure madness   Cool
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Really crazy, if that 38 wall is gone then no coins left to buy, it will explode.
legendary
In an age of ICO scams and Mining scams, i think people are starting to turn to older coins, they feel safer. Just seeing some of the coins that have made huge rises lately seems testament to that. How long will it last ? how many coins will rise ? nobody knows. Just ride the train while you can. BAT seems to be moving along nicely. It could easily be the next one to rise BIG !!!

It can be the next LOT... as i told it on several  tweets, watch out for BAT can be on the move...
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
In an age of ICO scams and Mining scams, i think people are starting to turn to older coins, they feel safer. Just seeing some of the coins that have made huge rises lately seems testament to that. How long will it last ? how many coins will rise ? nobody knows. Just ride the train while you can. BAT seems to be moving along nicely. It could easily be the next one to rise BIG !!!
legendary
legendary
go....   Soon  Wink

The last time to buy cheap coins.
legendary
Page 164
From October 2014 to June 2015
@placebo you've been buying all over the road, so you must be one of the biggest bagholders (if not the biggest)  Tongue
what's your expected ROI? x10? x100?  x1000? (Based in btc)

Look nobody knows, that is the great stuff on cryptoworld, if i would say last week that lot will hit 650, then you would say, CRAZY!!!! But suddenly it jump from 30 to 650. Will BAT do the same, nobody knows? The same with FCS was trading at 400 and hit 40000sats. What i can recomment is never sell your coins too low, i mean, people that sold EAC at 2 sats are now crying nicely.

If you check the order book of BAT then everything is possible, there are a few really big sell walls but if those are being bought then a lot can happen but it will be max x10, i think,as not all coins are like LOT and FCS. i'm buying at 15 -16 and i take profit at 30. That is 100%, sell 50% of all my coins, so then i have 50% free coins and if it then continue moving up a make some pretty good money.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Page 164
From October 2014 to June 2015
@placebo you've been buying all over the road, so you must be one of the biggest bagholders (if not the biggest)  Tongue
what's your expected ROI? x10? x100?  x1000? (Based in btc)
legendary
BAT is ready to do a LOT type of pump Cheesy
legendary
Heavy volume on BAT now... it looks like we can have the next lot, only $2,000 coin.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
legendary
I've just check with Cryptsy what is needed to take over Batcoin. I know someone that can take over the coin and put masternodes in it, etc. Doing a swap and move it back in the picture.

Masternodes in BAT ? That's a lot of change in interest with this coin.

it would bring BAT to da moon Cheesy
legendary
I've just check with Cryptsy what is needed to take over Batcoin. I know someone that can take over the coin and put masternodes in it, etc. Doing a swap and move it back in the picture.

Masternodes in BAT ? That's a lot of change in interest with this coin.
legendary
legendary
All indications are that increases the sales of BAT, could another old coin shoot to the top?

I personally you buy more Smiley
legendary
Just bought another 300,000,000 BAT Cheesy

When you check what is all happening with MEOW, LOT, FLAP, ZEIT, etc and compare BAT marketcap with those coins then it can be a 10 BAGGER. Only putting in money that i can effort to lose, profit can be huge. Cheesy
legendary
I'm buying more and more BATs, i have no clue why, but when you check LOT, FLAP, MEOW, ZEIT then you know why Cheesy
legendary
Large movements are happening on BAT's happening ...

Is it the same as on LOTTO, MEOW and ZEIT?

This is a $2k coin.... a old coin. Wondering how it will look when there is a real dev back in business working on the coin. It is listed on Cryptsy what is one of the best and biggest exchanges.
legendary
Large movements are happening on BAT  ...

Is it the same as on LOTTO, MEOW and ZEIT?
legendary
I'm wondering, what if i take over batcoin and move it to the latest innovation technical specifications. It is trading on Cryptsy so that is already a perfect exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: