Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 18. (Read 233949 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
LOT is moving like crazy #altsareback. THANKS!!!

Both some BAT now, the next pump.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Is BAT the next LOT?

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/BAT_LTC

When i check LOT 2 weeks ago you would say, it will never hit 100latos, and it hit 450 latos, took a nice 1000% profit, now BAT next? i already bought some Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
where do i get a wallet at?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Can some one update me batcoin.conf please.

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
It's sad, but that seems the be the way with most shitcoins.  Pump, Dump then bail...  Go on to the next scam coin!!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Batman was attacked on the night of april 3rd-4th at his own home.
Batman woke up from a comma this week after 8 surgeries.
Attacker went straight and only for his computer. A surveillance video shown to me by his wife shows my dear friend blindfolded in front of the computer being beaten
(with that looks to me like a wallet client open on the screen).

Batman has awaken from his induced comma this week and has no memory of the incident. We believe and hope he will make as close to a full recovery as possible.

Premine is untouched and none of Sam's trade accounts were cleaned.

We decided to leave behind anything related to crypto development as the risk is just not worth it.
Source code is available on github and I can offer some support for the next dev.
Password protected wallets for premine (800m, 800m, 500m) will be sent to the dev.
password for the 500m is lost. passwords for both the 800m wallets will be released after the 1st and 2nd client releases (aka to a real developer).

2 bitcoins worth of IPO will be fully paid by me

Im bugging this happened

this never happend , people traced the pictures and proved that they are fake ,

batcoin was just a pump and dump coin , check out the OP and look how small the 2% premine is writen ,

between the first and second day of april Batcoin got on cryptsy , where the devs sold their premine , made around 15-20BTC and disappeared after that,

and that was it .
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Batman was attacked on the night of april 3rd-4th at his own home.
Batman woke up from a comma this week after 8 surgeries.
Attacker went straight and only for his computer. A surveillance video shown to me by his wife shows my dear friend blindfolded in front of the computer being beaten
(with that looks to me like a wallet client open on the screen).

Batman has awaken from his induced comma this week and has no memory of the incident. We believe and hope he will make as close to a full recovery as possible.

Premine is untouched and none of Sam's trade accounts were cleaned.

We decided to leave behind anything related to crypto development as the risk is just not worth it.
Source code is available on github and I can offer some support for the next dev.
Password protected wallets for premine (800m, 800m, 500m) will be sent to the dev.
password for the 500m is lost. passwords for both the 800m wallets will be released after the 1st and 2nd client releases (aka to a real developer).

2 bitcoins worth of IPO will be fully paid by me

Im bugging this happened
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Is it dead yet ? Batcoin has a great potential what went wrong plpz???
Activity: 5
I'm keeping my coins, I think someone is going to develop this again I mean, the developer would get at least 1100 dollars in batcoins, of which if they restore the coin it would be even more, so someone is going to take over the development.

As one batman goes another will arise.

Hope you are all right old batman, and for the new one that comes, don't reveal your identity and use a proxy or something and a alias or something, it'd protect you and it'd be cool.

Bruce Wayne: People are dying, Alfred. What would you have me do?
Alfred Pennyworth: Endure, Master Wayne. Take it. They'll hate you for it, but that's the point of Batman, he can be the outcast. He can make the choice that no one else can make, the right choice.

Harvey Dent: The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
horrible news. hope you have a full recovery batman.

as for batcoin, it's too bad it failed but the odds are against so many coins in this environment. i didn't put up much in the ipo and now i don't really care. seems unimportant to think about fractions of a virtual money (btc) when real life tragedies like that happen. everyone who thought they were scammed can now say they invested in a coin that failed and nothing more.

It has not failed yet. I am taking it over if noone wants it.

I'm for a new dev on this coin.  Let me know if i can be of any help

Wait until the ipo is paid back then we can get a new dev

LOL

Read the thread. The IPO goes to the new dev. Since I haven't seen Robin respond, I guess I'll do it without the IPO.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

as for batcoin, it's too bad it failed but the odds are against so many coins in this environment. i didn't put up much in the ipo and now i don't really care. seems unimportant to think about fractions of a virtual money (btc) when real life tragedies like that happen. everyone who thought they were scammed can now say they invested in a coin that failed and nothing more.

Wait until the ipo is paid back then we can get a new dev
Activity: 1

Activity: 364

Activity: 336
Sorry to hear the horrible news.
Wishing a full recovery soon.
Activity: 192
one more thing @robin, don't worry about my ipo contribution, i sold my batshares anyway.

take care
Activity: 192

Activity: 308
FlutterCoin Developer
did this really happen???

This is why my name is secret, none of my coins are on computers and/or USB/paper at home, I have an alarm, cameras, and a lot of ammo.  Someone would leave my house in a bodybag.

Every time some loon tells me I should use my real name I laugh.
Pages:
Jump to: