Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 19. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
You guys are dicks. They post an announcement about the dev getting violently assaulted by a thief and everyone is just like oh that sucks. 3 or 4 people say something respectable then everyone immediately goes back to "So where are my coins, what happened to this feature, why isn't XYZ working?!?!" Bunch of selfish assclowns.

It's worse.

They don't even read the thread unless there's no money.

Anyway, I am willing to take it over, with or without the premine.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
blockexp.info
Transaction ID: 2d56f36f2e0374766a5f19b4544eeac4001bcb01cdd5411c813c1d5b3c66ea7a

Still 0 confirmations!!!!
Time send: 11:00 this morning!
Something wrong???

There are no developers.

Keep up with the thread.

http://batexp.tulsaindustrial.com/tx/2d56f36f2e0374766a5f19b4544eeac4001bcb01cdd5411c813c1d5b3c66ea7a

Outputs
Index   Redeemed at input   Amount            To address                                             ScriptPubKey
0    Not yet redeemed    50061.84323972    Agm4guxzwYnhwwRF1q7vx9n1jsVKmYMZuX    DUP HASH160 20:1213...acfb EQUALVERIFY CHECKSIG
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
You guys are dicks. They post an announcement about the dev getting violently assaulted by a thief and everyone is just like oh that sucks. 3 or 4 people say something respectable then everyone immediately goes back to "So where are my coins, what happened to this feature, why isn't XYZ working?!?!" Bunch of selfish assclowns.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Transaction ID: 2d56f36f2e0374766a5f19b4544eeac4001bcb01cdd5411c813c1d5b3c66ea7a

Something wrong???

There are no developers.

Keep up with the thread.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

Something wrong???
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
4UPOOL

Fee: 1%
Uptime:100%
Payouts: Run every minute
DDoS: Protected

daily backup to save your coins
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Batman was attacked on the night of april 3rd-4th at his own home.
Batman woke up from a comma this week after 8 surgeries.
Attacker went straight and only for his computer. A surveillance video shown to me by his wife shows my dear friend blindfolded in front of the computer being beaten
(with that looks to me like a wallet client open on the screen).

Batman has awaken from his induced comma this week and has no memory of the incident. We believe and hope he will make as close to a full recovery as possible.

Premine is untouched and none of Sam's trade accounts were cleaned.

We decided to leave behind anything related to crypto development as the risk is just not worth it.
Source code is available on github and I can offer some support for the next dev.
Password protected wallets for premine (800m, 800m, 500m) will be sent to the dev.
password for the 500m is lost. passwords for both the 800m wallets will be released after the 1st and 2nd client releases (aka to a real developer).

2 bitcoins worth of IPO will be fully paid by me

well those are some quite serious circumstances...
I have a share in the IPO when will it be payed out.
as for pumps im looking for other coins anyone is welcome to help me find the next one
Bitquark looks like a possible candidate.
Activity: 182
He had cameras in his home that caught the whole thing on film? Did they see the perpetrator in the video?
Activity: 140
wow thats not good!  Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 476
Aye, mad love and best wishes, regardless of this irrelevant world of crypto...
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Wow I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope he makes a full recovery.

Let's get the community to rally behind Bat to show our support!!!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I only wish you should have posted this sooner.  Would have killed a lot of speculation!!  Praying for a full recovery!!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Batman was attacked on the night of april 3rd-4th at his own home.
Batman woke up from a comma this week after 8 surgeries.
Attacker went straight and only for his computer. A surveillance video shown to me by his wife shows my dear friend blindfolded in front of the computer being beaten
(with that looks to me like a wallet client open on the screen).

Batman has awaken from his induced comma this week and has no memory of the incident. We believe and hope he will make as close to a full recovery as possible.

Premine is untouched and none of Sam's trade accounts were cleaned.

We decided to leave behind anything related to crypto development as the risk is just not worth it.
Source code is available on github and I can offer some support for the next dev.
Password protected wallets for premine (800m, 800m, 500m) will be sent to the dev.
password for the 500m is lost. passwords for both the 800m wallets will be released after the 1st and 2nd client releases (aka to a real developer).

2 bitcoins worth of IPO will be fully paid by me

http://i61.tinypic.com/2lufgpv.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/2lxxyzm.jpg
Activity: 196
Coinano.com Digital Currency Exchange Platform

Hello BatCoin Community

We have added BAT to our voting poll
You can vote for BAT at coinano.com/vote

Our reward system will give a different and exciting experience.
Be online, trade safely&funny and always win !  
Happy trading !!

More Info  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnewexchangecoinanocom-cryptocurrency-exchange-market-launched-527950
Visit us   www.coinano.com
Follow us  https://twitter.com/Coinano

legendary
So I guess we'll never see the BAT for the IPO to try and get batcoin on Criptsy? 

probably not

This is the 1st time I have taken part in an IPO.  I have seen too many people get burned.  I have been supporting this coin since the beginning.  Oh well, live and learn...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
So I guess we'll never see the BAT for the IPO to try and get batcoin on Criptsy? 

probably not
I`m surprised that people are still mining and even buying batcoin ,I guess they haven`t heard the news that the dev sold all of his 2% premine and took off

It is pretty confusing, agreed...

I only still subscribe to this thread for shits and giggles.

...of which there have been none...

it used to be fun to see Cryptobat trying to start a pump , but lets face it batcoin is dead , there won`t be a another pump on cryptsy
legendary
Activity: 476
I`m surprised that people are still mining and even buying batcoin ,I guess they haven`t heard the news that the dev sold all of his 2% premine and took off

It is pretty confusing, agreed...

I only still subscribe to this thread for shits and giggles.

...of which there have been none...
Pages:
Jump to: