Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 20. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I will be doing a server move over the next few days, if any person has any batcoin left in their wallet, please withdraw. Thanks.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
I see where they bought about 18btc worth @ 2 but there was no way they sold them at 3 as not that many sold at 3 so who did they sucker into breaking the wall then eating it.

Thease people do business in mysterious ways, but I asure you their ends justified their means whoever they may be Wink
So when is the real pump then?

Well if you mean the jump to 7 satoshis I do not belive this will happen now due to the large ammount of pessimism in this community 4 satoshis looks like Batcoins final highest price.
If you had been in from the start you could have purchased Bat for around 0.5 Sat so I congratulate anyone who doubled, tripled, quadrupled, etc their money.
As for Batcoin now I wish it the best on its journey but I shall now be departing from using my resources to help pump it. Anyone who is intrested in the next venture PM me, I hope to build some conections.
Together with just a few people We can own an altcoin market and start the process again.
Thankyou all Smiley

IOW you're off to find more bagholders.
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
help me thank you

wallet No response is how to return a responsibility?

can you explain slowly - what happend?

Why you need a help?

We can help - but we need to know how to help.
Smiley

Cheers!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
help me thank you

Eh?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
help me thank you

Activity: 126
Did cryptorush seriesly steal all our bats?
my 10m+ are gone
Activity: 126
Something that bugged me the other day - why did they quickly take BAT off of the BTC pairing when that frigging garbage FLAP has NO buy orders and 15 BTC in 1 sat sell orders?

Seems a bit out of order...
Why did it take them 2 weeks to get bat listed?
It even took them a few days when bat was #1

The only conclusion is that cryptsy are evil drug dealers and batman busts their business - this is why they hate his coin.
Something that bugged me the other day - why did they quickly take BAT off of the BTC pairing when that frigging garbage FLAP has NO buy orders and 15 BTC in 1 sat sell orders?

Seems a bit out of order...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I see where they bought about 18btc worth @ 2 but there was no way they sold them at 3 as not that many sold at 3 so who did they sucker into breaking the wall then eating it.

Thease people do business in mysterious ways, but I asure you their ends justified their means whoever they may be Wink

Well if you mean the jump to 7 satoshis I do not belive this will happen now due to the large ammount of pessimism in this community 4 satoshis looks like Batcoins final highest price.
If you had been in from the start you could have purchased Bat for around 0.5 Sat so I congratulate anyone who doubled, tripled, quadrupled, etc their money.
As for Batcoin now I wish it the best on its journey but I shall now be departing from using my resources to help pump it. Anyone who is intrested in the next venture PM me, I hope to build some conections.
Together with just a few people We can own an altcoin market and start the process again.
Thankyou all Smiley
Activity: 327
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

Activity: 145
Mmmmm yes guys I was trying to tell you guys but you threw my advice back at me
I got rid of my 50 million at 3-4 satoshi if you guys had pm'd me sooner I could have helped you sell at the same price.
But dont worry guys I forgive thea just have faith in me
There will be plenty more oportunities in other coins and pumps, I wish to build a community that is of dedicated pumpers.
who is with me?

you do realize that these pump and dump shemes that you are forcing PUMP GO GO GO can destroy Batcoin like the other coins ,
so i other words you have no good intention for batcoin other then make a quick profit ,
I was hoping for a healthy increase of the price so that batcoin has a future , but after the pump is over and people start to dump at any price,
batcoin will die just like the rest of the coins

that was a extremely weak pump if that is what you call it. Maybe someone getting ready to do one!

Ohhhh yea because quadrupling the price and eating up a 30 btc wall is a weak pump, you realy have no idea.

No that isn't it. What I meant was this was a extremely weak pump from the guy who just a week ago was telling everyone to absolutely not sell under 7 satoshi and you sold yours at 3.

That's what most of these pump and dumpers do.  They tell everyone to hold and wait for the price to go up, meanwhile they dump all of their coins.  Some are already in the dumping phase before they even broadcast their intention to pump.

I doubt most pump and dumps even make money for the group as a whole, just the people leading it who convince others to pay the cost of moving the market for them.
I got rid of my 50 million at 3-4 satoshi if you guys had pm'd me sooner I could have helped you sell at the same price.
There will be plenty more oportunities in other coins and pumps, I wish to build a community that is of dedicated pumpers.
who is with me?

you do realize that these pump and dump shemes that you are forcing PUMP GO GO GO can destroy Batcoin like the other coins ,
so i other words you have no good intention for batcoin other then make a quick profit ,
I was hoping for a healthy increase of the price so that batcoin has a future , but after the pump is over and people start to dump at any price,

that was a extremely weak pump if that is what you call it. Maybe someone getting ready to do one!

Ohhhh yea because quadrupling the price and eating up a 30 btc wall is a weak pump, you realy have no idea.

No that isn't it. What I meant was this was a extremely weak pump from the guy who just a week ago was telling everyone to absolutely not sell under 7 satoshi and you sold yours at 3.
When does the IPO get re-paid?
15 days if bat passes 7 sat. 30 days if it doesn't =\
Batman can I get an advance on the return before the 11th?
?
Last message from .Batman was on 29th march and he was seen last active on 3rd April.
Great support from the dev, when his coin is taking a beating.
Good luck with your IPO guys.
That IPO was always incredibly suspect...
But Batman got nothing out of it other than getting BAT listed on Criptsy, correct?

I actually meant that it was not likely to get to 7sat, and that the investors would then be screwed.

(but I guess Batman could have sold some of the premine or something, but then, why did he do the IPO?)
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
?
Last message from .Batman was on 29th march and he was seen last active on 3rd April.

But Batman got nothing out of it other than getting BAT listed on Criptsy, correct?
?

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
?
who is with me?

Pages:
Jump to: