Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 27. (Read 233949 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Keeps up like that with people dumping at 1, we'll end up a BAT -> LTC coin
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The 3 sell wall is gone on CryptoRush and there is only a small 0.2btc sell wall at 4, perhaps this will prompt cryptsy

God I hate CryptoRush - they have EVERY coin marked up 20% - shady hacks, trying to fix prices to make back the money they lost.

Had 3.5 mil BAT left over from the other day there, they sold at 3 sat - forgot to move them up - and now anything I'd buy to port my BTC out is hella expensive.

Scummy hacks.

They are not driving the prices up. People are buying everything that they can resell just to get their BTC out. Even if they are overpriced and will lose money. They believe believe crypto rush will fail and would rather have some of their BTC then none like at gox.

That actually makes some sense.

Only thing is, the people SELLING are still stuck with BTC...
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
damn... nice drop   Shocked Sad
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
looks like that was it , the single buyer on 2 satoshi removed his buy order of 4btc and now people are selling it for 1 satoshi
Activity: 160
Well, that went well Sad
Activity: 826
dump on cryptsy and get me in at 0.00000001  Grin

Dump on cryptorush first.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
dump on cryptsy and get me in at 0.00000001  Grin
The 3 sell wall is gone on CryptoRush and there is only a small 0.2btc sell wall at 4, perhaps this will prompt cryptsy

God I hate CryptoRush - they have EVERY coin marked up 20% - shady hacks, trying to fix prices to make back the money they lost.

Had 3.5 mil BAT left over from the other day there, they sold at 3 sat - forgot to move them up - and now anything I'd buy to port my BTC out is hella expensive.

Scummy hacks.

They are not driving the prices up. People are buying everything that they can resell just to get their BTC out. Even if they are overpriced and will lose money. They believe believe crypto rush will fail and would rather have some of their BTC then none like at gox.
Activity: 112
We have a 4.7btc buy wall at 2 people at 3 sat sell should move back to 4sat
legendary
No LTC and BTC are blocked
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
can you transfer ltc out of cryptorush.in?

Scummy hacks.
legendary
That is the only way to get BTC out of CryptoRush.  Buy something else and transfer it.
Activity: 112
Why are there 4BTC to buy at 1 Sat?
If he thinks he will get a return on that price he better start helping the coin move up not down.

There is a good chance he will just keep buying at 1 until all the dumpers are gone.
Activity: 8
plz pick my coins up at one....  Cool
Activity: 48
Congrats on getting on Cryptsy!

Feeling generous?
BAT: AqCwzazijXjJ5JuKzNSx4oA8SR9DCJXcYB
Thank you for sending anything
Activity: 77
Why are there 4BTC to buy at 1 Sat?
If he thinks he will get a return on that price he better start helping the coin move up not down.
I think you might be better off reverse pumping this one.  All the 3 and 4 satoshi orders will drop to 2 satoshi and you will eliminate the weak hands early.  Probably not the greatest idea but I don't see why it wouldn't work.  They seem pretty eager to throw their coins away.

Hehe, maybe that is why the wall is there, really.

We're just all freaking because it wasn't OUR idea...

One can hope!
Activity: 56
I think you might be better off reverse pumping this one.  All the 3 and 4 satoshi orders will drop to 2 satoshi and you will eliminate the weak hands early.  Probably not the greatest idea but I don't see why it wouldn't work.  They seem pretty eager to throw their coins away.
Pages:
Jump to: