Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 30. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
any news from cryptsy?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BATCOIN CRYPTSY TODAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

how come? source?

Source1 = top voted coin on cryptsy

Source2 = coins added every friday

Source3 = today is friday

and what happend noobs?
People who lie should be banned already, u can guess or predict but dont say IT WILL BE.
Im also waiting to get BAT @ cryptsy but dont spread false rumor.

shame on you

Oh mommy, someone on the internets said something that was highly likely to happen but it didn't come true!!! Waaa lets ban them from the internets forever!!!!

hahahahahahaha..

You aint funny sir..

I know, kids with less then 0.01 BTC dont care but if u have big amount invested -  u start to care about facts...

Right, and I know that if you were with this coin since the start, and not just another dumper who came in here to make a quick buck, you really wouldnt care if batcoin hit cryptsy yesterday, today, or next weekend.

Yes but Im allowed to dump whatever I want. Its stock dude, if you are from begining so I bet u invest long term - I dont have time to that, so u should even care about me. Some1 earns somebody has to lose - simply rules. Additionaly I dont spread bullshit here(instead of you) so give me a break...

and yes i want to make quick buck... u can whine about that

You are spreading bullshit. Ur crying here on this thread like a little bitch, because someone said something that had a 99% chance of coming true. Go fuck with a different coin and take your whining to some other coin thread. I'm sure they will appreciate it.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100

how come? source?

and what happend noobs?
People who lie should be banned already, u can guess or predict but dont say IT WILL BE.

shame on you

Oh mommy, someone on the internets said something that was highly likely to happen but it didn't come true!!! Waaa lets ban them from the internets forever!!!!

hahahahahahaha..

You aint funny sir..

I know, kids with less then 0.01 BTC dont care but if u have big amount invested -  u start to care about facts...

Right, and I know that if you were with this coin since the start, and not just another dumper who came in here to make a quick buck, you really wouldnt care if batcoin hit cryptsy yesterday, today, or next weekend.

Yes but Im allowed to dump whatever I want. Its stock dude, if you are from begining so I bet u invest long term - I dont have time to that, so u should even care about me. Some1 earns somebody has to lose - simply rules. Additionaly I dont spread bullshit here(instead of you) so give me a break...

and yes i want to make quick buck... u can whine about that
Activity: 182
Some retarded put like 3btc wall on 3 @ cryptorush  Angry

how come? source?

and what happend noobs?

shame on you

hahahahahahaha..

You aint funny sir..

I know, kids with less then 0.01 BTC dont care but if u have big amount invested -  u start to care about facts...

Activity: 112
Well im sorry guys, I realy am confused to why no coins have been selected yet

how come? source?

and what happend noobs?

shame on you

hahahahahahaha..

You aint funny sir..

I know, kids with less then 0.01 BTC dont care but if u have big amount invested -  u start to care about facts...
I wish they had a schedule so I don't have to spend my entire Friday's hovering the net.

And I wish spammers and fake accounts would stay off the batcoin thread, but that's not gonna happen either.

how come? source?

and what happend noobs?

shame on you

how come? source?

and what happend noobs?

shame on you
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Anybody any idea why cryptsy still hasn't added any coins?
Activity: 43
I was considering buying at 3 sat but that shipped sailed. Any one selling? PM me.
Activity: 238
They must be adding them at night so they could use the last day to milk the votes
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
That is correct however looking at the algo and how many people voted over the paid votes at my count its around 600, I dont see anyother coins that could get on before BAT.
I reckon at this stage it is very safe to say it will be on cryptsy when the next coins are selected.
Activity: 63
Its highly likely that it will go on tonight, what time I do not know but I would say there is a 95% chance it will go on tonight. Buy now at 4 satoshis and sell later on cryptsys for double
Activity: 31
BUY BUY from cryptorush!
Vote @ Cryptsy !!
Activity: 112
This currency is now what the situation, there is no investment value

4 to 7 SAT is a very good opp if ya can play it.
What you got?
Activity: 126
This new concept of what money yo
Activity: 238
I'm getting impatient.  I've spent the entire day waiting. If I have to get up early tomorrow I'm going to be pissed.

Im gonna stay up a couple more hours its like 1:30am here, if it does go on the price will probably remain stable for probably long enough so you can cash in tomorrow.

I'll probably give it another couple hours too.
Activity: 28
This currency is now what the situation, there is no investment value
Pages:
Jump to: