Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 28. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
If it makes you feel better, the other new coins tanked as well.
People were ready for a Friday launch... but a random Saturday launch when people are out enjoying the weekend is just bad for business.

I was thinking how stupid Sat AM was vs. Fri PM...
TWO WALL HAS GONE YESSSS, EVERYONE IN THE 3 wall move back to 4 NOWWWWWW!

Why so small&random font?
lol kid, ur sad

This coming from someone who cannot type the words 'you' or 'are' - how about you save your insightful comments for something useful?

On another note, THAT escalated quickly. Two rounds of Titanfall and I come back to a 10 BTC wall at 3 - damn.

Well, we got work to do...
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
If it makes you feel better, the other new coins tanked as well.
People were ready for a Friday launch... but a random Saturday launch when people are out enjoying the weekend is just bad for business.
Activity: 85
Cryptsy is not big thing now.
The market is mix now, not the time
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Don't quite get it... would you people move your coins from 3-4-5-6 and leave the good investors do their job and prop up the price a little bit ?!

I agree.  An 8 BTC wall on 3 satoshi seems a little stupid at this point.  I think we are safe though.  Someone did buy 256,000,000 on Crypto Rush this week.  I would imagine an 8 BTC wall is nothing for them to smash through.
Activity: 160
Don't quite get it... would you people move your coins from 3-4-5-6 and leave the good investors do their job and prop up the price a little bit ?!
Activity: 112
Everyone in the 3 Sat sell move back to 4
Activity: 144

Why so small&random font?

lol kid, ur sad
Lets Tear down that 2 satoshi wall guys!!!
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I think people on cryptorush are just buying and dumping on cryptsy so they can get their bitcoins out with minimal loss.
We need to pump cryptsy and bring down these walls we have done this before GO GO GO!
You are spreading bullshit. Ur crying here on this thread like a little bitch, because someone said something that had a 99% chance of coming true. Go fuck with a different coin and take your whining to some other coin thread. I'm sure they will appreciate it.

Im not crying I just warned ppl that users as you(amerikos) are spreading bullshit.

u wrote:
"because someone said something that had a 99%"
not someone but YOU... idiot stop blaming others....
HAD a 99%... u see your 99% are worth less than 1%

I dont want to argue with such a shit as you... keep being idiot.. I make many cause of this..

LOL
IT'S
ON!
YOU
ARE
DMB
[/quote]

Alright, guys, we'd finally gotten the thread past that.

Just ignore each other...

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It doesn't make a lot of sense.  They could have sold them on Crypto Rush for those prices.  Why go into a new exchange with the exact same mentality that had batcoin at 1 satoshi in the first place?
Activity: 182
People are retarded, that's it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
You are spreading bullshit. Ur crying here on this thread like a little bitch, because someone said something that had a 99% chance of coming true. Go fuck with a different coin and take your whining to some other coin thread. I'm sure they will appreciate it.

Im not crying I just warned ppl that users as you(amerikos) are spreading bullshit.

u wrote:
"because someone said something that had a 99%"
not someone but YOU... idiot stop blaming others....
HAD a 99%... u see your 99% are worth less than 1%

I dont want to argue with such a shit as you... keep being idiot.. I make many cause of this..

LOL
IT'S
ON!
YOU
ARE
DMB
just a quick personal note from me
i have already spoke her about the price, the price is driven by the community, we do everything to give you the best opportunities to take it high, if you decide to do otherwise its your and only your call
now when we are on an exchange as big as cryptsy, we are still in to development and supporting the coin
i do feel a bit bad watching people insta-dumping their coins while the coin is so young and only started to grow
but we can't do anything about your personal choices and decisions
bottom  line, we are still here, we will keep the development up, and we will keep on bringing new things

Hehe, I am still here. At least these dumpers will be gone, and leave those loyal...
Why sell for 2 when people buy for 2 on cryptorush guys just move your orders back
We have all got to pump on cryptsy immediately!!!! Go go go!
Activity: 140
just a quick personal note from me
i have already spoke her about the price, the price is driven by the community, we do everything to give you the best opportunities to take it high, if you decide to do otherwise its your and only your call
now when we are on an exchange as big as cryptsy, we are still in to development and supporting the coin
i do feel a bit bad watching people insta-dumping their coins while the coin is so young and only started to grow
but we can't do anything about your personal choices and decisions
bottom  line, we are still here, we will keep the development up, and we will keep on bringing new things
Alright, whoever just sold 68k at 30, pull the rest of the order! keep em high!

These minutes are the best, don't want to undercut too fast! Two too low sell orders now...

yea people already driving down the price like crazy

I'm building a buy wall at 2 - any help is appreciated...

(and next at three)

I deeply loathe and hate some people. WHO DUMPS AT 2 WHEN THEY'RE FLYING OFF THE SHELF AT 3?Huh?

Haha, well, now I have a massive amount of Batcoins! Cool.
Pages:
Jump to: