Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 24. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Cryptsy:

As you can see the 2 Satoshi sell wall is getting too big so I have deviced a program that will enable the batcoin comunity to remove sell walls on cryptsy that will be based on coperation and good communication, the best part is it wont require any money!
Once I have got enough people to join we will set a date.
Together we can raise the price as we have done countless times before  Cool

PM me

bump
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
My wallet is stuck at the 57551 block and is no longer synchronized.

Please, any solution?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I dont think BAT is going anywhere unless it gets some whales attention.
BAT doesnt provide anything innovative and  when people look at the history, it is a heavily premined coin.
So why would people invest in this just another premined coin.

Even though the OP promised that he will provide details about the premine, I havent seen any yet.

I dont think a new exchange like mintpal would save BAT either.
Proper auditing of the premine coins and some new exciting games/services around batcoin would be the only way forward.

The time is running out though as when cryptsy downgrade it to the litoshi level, I dont see it coming back though.
I hate to say this as I am still holding a few mills, but it certainly looks that way to me.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Quote from: nfigueir . nk=topic=400753.msg6000982#msg6000982 d. e=1396272167
[quote authoit goes=dimpster link=topic=400753.msg6000829#msg6000829 date=1396271474]
You can hold your coins at this point but if you don't sell at 1 satoshi your gonna be pretty pissed at yourself. Right now the difficulty is so low on Batcoin that if you mine it it's the most profitable coin or it will be soon. This is probably the most piss poor exchange launch I've ever seen. Normally the developers take the coins they sold pre mining to pump the pool. You don'thold them because your greedy . Enjoy your 0 satoshi buy wall that's gonna be hitting soon. Unless there's a god and someone buys up 2 billion batcoin

Hi dimpster,

I think that if someone is pissed today is probably you...

A couple of days ago you said
"I had the same problem with BTC and couldn't withdraw.  So I bought as much batcoin as I could.  If it helps you sleep better Batcoin was easy to withdraw and I had no problems."

So it seems that you are just trying to recover some money by scaring people into selling at 1 satoshi. Wink

I already sold my coins.  I don't care what you do at this point.  I broke almost even.  If It goes to 7 satoshi you can laugh at me because I'm out. The guy buying at 1 is selling at 2. He isn't part of your community so he isn't going to pull his sell order. Go check out the pools and do the math. If you can make .015 to .02 bitcoin a day selling batcoin then why would you hold?

He dosent need to be apart of the community he just needs to be interested in making even more money than he already is making ie instead of 2x profits 3x profits.
I am almost certain he views this forum regularly.
[/quote]

I hope it all works out for ya. I also remember being told to hold at 7 satoshi and nobody did.  That's just my 2 cents. This isn't Crypto Rush. It takes a lot more BTC than I got to move those walls on Cryptsy.  We didn't even smash through it when it was at 3 BTC.  Now it's 10
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
[quote authoit goes=dimpster link=topic=400753.msg6000829#msg6000829 date=1396271474]
You can hold your coins at this point but if you don't sell at 1 satoshi your gonna be pretty pissed at yourself. Right now the difficulty is so low on Batcoin that if you mine it it's the most profitable coin or it will be soon. This is probably the most piss poor exchange launch I've ever seen. Normally the developers take the coins they sold pre mining to pump the pool. You don'thold them because your greedy . Enjoy your 0 satoshi buy wall that's gonna be hitting soon. Unless there's a god and someone buys up 2 billion batcoin

Hi dimpster,

"I had the same problem with BTC and couldn't withdraw.  So I bought as much batcoin as I could.  If it helps you sleep better Batcoin was easy to withdraw and I had no problems."

So it seems that you are just trying to recover some money by scaring people into selling at 1 satoshi. Wink

I already sold my coins.  I don't care what you do at this point.  I broke almost even.  If It goes to 7 satoshi you can laugh at me because I'm out. The guy buying at 1 is selling at 2. He isn't part of your community so he isn't going to pull his sell order. Go check out the pools and do the math. If you can make .015 to .02 bitcoin a day selling batcoin then why would you hold?
[/quote]

He dosent need to be apart of the community he just needs to be interested in making even more money than he already is making ie instead of 2x profits 3x profits.
I am almost certain he views this forum regularly.

Hi dimpster,

[/quote]

Activity: 322

Hi dimpster,

Activity: 112
Cryptsy:

As you can see the 2 Satoshi sell wall is getting too big so I have deviced a program that will enable the batcoin comunity to remove sell walls on cryptsy that will be based on coperation and good communication, the best part is it wont require any money!
Once I have got enough people to join we will set a date.
Together we can raise the price as we have done countless times before  Cool

PM me
Activity: 364
ok we're good now.

time to rock.
Activity: 22
WHAT IS THE LATEST VERSION?
Activity: 476
It's called...theft.

+1 - 100% intentional and premeditated.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
It's called...theft.
Activity: 238
you can withdrawal if you trade for other coins but all their other coins with enough btc volume are 15% higher than other exchanges so you'd be taking a loss.  A pretty large fucking loss if it's a lot of BTC. Sad

fucking assholes.

But it's better than no BTC at all.

Now it's 29%+ what the hell are they doing over there
Activity: 70
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
you can withdrawal if you trade for other coins but all their other coins with enough btc volume are 15% higher than other exchanges so you'd be taking a loss.  A pretty large fucking loss if it's a lot of BTC. Sad

fucking assholes.

But it's better than no BTC at all.
is it version 1.3 or 1.4?

where is 1.4 source code?
Activity: 238
you can withdrawal if you trade for other coins but all their other coins with enough btc volume are 15% higher than other exchanges so you'd be taking a loss.  A pretty large fucking loss if it's a lot of BTC. Sad

fucking assholes.
How about you can't withdraw what isn't there?
Pages:
Jump to: