Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 22. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
When does the IPO get re-paid?
15 days if bat passes 7 sat. 30 days if it doesn't =\
Batman can I get an advance on the return before the 11th?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
When does the IPO get re-paid?
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Yeah. Energy being spent on cheerleading seems to be the only energy going into this coin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Lol you guys should stop selling at 1 satoshi, somone in the last hour has purchased 1 BTC worth of bat at 2 Satoshis.
Have you guys realy not heard the news about what is about to come?

What is that?

Ill give you a hint some major shit is about to go down.

ahaha ok.

Can I search that on google and find out what is going on?  Roll Eyes

Well it would be unlikely you would find anything on that, as all this is the decision of one person with a large volume of Btc as disclosed by private messages.
anything before the 11th?
Thats when the new galaxy goes out and i need some btc for orders

The schedule is rather sketchy and depends on a few variables but look out for the 13th-14th so hold your batcoins until then

nobody believes your lies , unless Batman himself announces it nothing will happen in 10 days

Look here its got nothing to to with services and exchanges that batman would know about, its more about how much money somone is willing to put into the market and pull this coin out of this shit heap its currently in. now you can be one of those people who will sell at 1 Satoshi and waste months of hoping BAT would make you some money or you could be a smart investor and start talking to some people who have large volumes of Bitcoin and wish to pump markets and buy BAT before they enter the market.
If you guys don't get this hint im telling you then offload you're batcoins at 1 satoshi and get out of this community of hard working people who actualy get shit moving instead of complaining about losing money.

all i see is you trying to start a pump and dump scheme again , just like you did before in allmost every page on this thread " PUMP GO GO GO "
Lol you guys should stop selling at 1 satoshi, somone in the last hour has purchased 1 BTC worth of bat at 2 Satoshis.

What is that?

ahaha ok.

Well it would be unlikely you would find anything on that, as all this is the decision of one person with a large volume of Btc as disclosed by private messages.

The schedule is rather sketchy and depends on a few variables but look out for the 13th-14th so hold your batcoins until then

nobody believes your lies , unless Batman himself announces it nothing will happen in 10 days

Look here its got nothing to to with services and exchanges that batman would know about, its more about how much money somone is willing to put into the market and pull this coin out of this shit heap its currently in. now you can be one of those people who will sell at 1 Satoshi and waste months of hoping BAT would make you some money or you could be a smart investor and start talking to some people who have large volumes of Bitcoin and wish to pump markets and buy BAT before they enter the market.
If you guys don't get this hint im telling you then offload you're batcoins at 1 satoshi and get out of this community of hard working people who actualy get shit moving instead of complaining about losing money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

What is that?

ahaha ok.

What is that?

ahaha ok.

What is that?

ahaha ok.

Can I search that on google and find out what is going on?  Roll Eyes

What is that?

ahaha ok.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

What is that?

ahaha ok.

What is that?

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

What is that?
Lol you guys should stop selling at 1 satoshi, somone in the last hour has purchased 1 BTC worth of bat at 2 Satoshis on cryptsy.

Activity: 154
End of the line. Cryptsy is a horrible place where alt coins go to die.  Wink
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
sold my 52mil. I'm out at 100% profit. bought at half a bit cent . good enough for me
I'm selling 80M for 1,1BTC, so if anyone wants  Grin
Ill buy it for 0.5 premium grade BTC  Wink. Not many people give you premium grade BTC these days. Its mostly worn out BTC thats been passed arround chinese hands for months
Activity: 182
I'm selling 80M for 1,1BTC, so if anyone wants  Grin
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Anyone want to buy a bulkload at 1.5 satoshi?
I have to cash out on some of my bats before galaxy s5 is out. (Ill buy them back later, for the long run ^.^ )
better just getting rid of them i still have 10mil not one has sold lol. about to just dump them onto the guy buying at 1 and wipe my hands of this guano  Cheesy
Anyone want to buy a bulkload at 1.5 satoshi?
I have to cash out on some of my bats before galaxy s5 is out. (Ill buy them back later, for the long run ^.^ )
Activity: 140
my wallet is not working on block 58833
Pages:
Jump to: