Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 32. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
BATCOIN CRYPTSY TODAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

how come? source?

Source1 = top voted coin on cryptsy

Source2 = coins added every friday

Source3 = today is friday
Activity: 144
Merit: 100

how come? source?
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Activity: 126
This currency is now what the situation, there is no investment value
Activity: 238
Activity: 238
Does anyone know what time it will be listed on cryptsy GMT time would be great!
Thanks

hard to say, I've seen them list at 8am and other times at midnight.  best is to set a twitter alert from bigvern on your phone. @cryptsy & @cryptsyken
Activity: 266
Does anyone know what time it will be listed on cryptsy GMT time would be great!
Thanks
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Nice coin!! I vote for it on cryptsy
Its all going down my friends bat is at around 4 Satoshis and will be 7+ when it hits cryptsy
Does anyone want to help me pump the BAT/LTC market? Already the price has gone from 50ltc satoshi to 150ltc satoshi
Also for any BTC pumpers the walls upto 7 satoshis are tiny they are only like 0.2BTC each
Lets tear that down today

I didn't want to go all the way to 150 LTC satoshi but I figured I would clear up the small orders so I didn't have to deal with the headache of trying to withdraw LTC.  I figured it would be like trying to withdraw BTC.   Wink

No problem, perhaps the bitcoin market should be the focus now as the walls upto 7 satoshi are realy small.
Activity: 56
Its all going down my friends bat is at around 4 Satoshis and will be 7+ when it hits cryptsy
Does anyone want to help me pump the BAT/LTC market? Already the price has gone from 50ltc satoshi to 150ltc satoshi
Also for any BTC pumpers the walls upto 7 satoshis are tiny they are only like 0.2BTC each

I didn't want to go all the way to 150 LTC satoshi but I figured I would clear up the small orders so I didn't have to deal with the headache of trying to withdraw LTC.  I figured it would be like trying to withdraw BTC.   Wink
Activity: 84
If someone is buying up BAT like crazy I wonder if they know something we don't...

dude. batcoin is going onto cryptsy. what's not to get?
Activity: 21
Im newbie I have voted on cryptsy, my nick on it's tahur27. I'll wait my batcoins
As97LXsZfLEdummFgnewJbUpq9T5h9qAoa
Activity: 58
I want to sell bat at 10 sat!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I wouldn't mind selling my 10M at 7 Sat.  It was there in my account I just didn't get it out there fast enough!!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
If someone is buying up BAT like crazy I wonder if they know something we don't...

I was thinking the same thing
legendary
legendary
and cryptorush crashed agian

just got back for a minute and crashed again , but batcoin was offline

Someone killed it!!!  and it wasn't me!!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

just got back for a minute and crashed again , but batcoin was offline
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: