Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 34. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I literally have the shittiest luck possible when it comes to crypto cur.

Edit: Well, haven't been able to submit a withdraw in btc yet, but managed to at least put in a buy order for BATs. not that its gonna matter a whole lot xD

I had the same problem with BTC and couldn't withdraw.  So I bought as much batcoin as I could.  If it helps you sleep better Batcoin was easy to withdraw and I had no problems.

That makes me feel MUCH better - only Batcoin (16mil) and MYR (7200) remain in my account there, in that cesspool.

Guys, we CANNOT pump the coin there, they are scum. Now we really DO need Cryptsy...

(Or MintPal, that'd be hot...)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Edit: Well, haven't been able to submit a withdraw in btc yet, but managed to at least put in a buy order for BATs. not that its gonna matter a whole lot xD

I had the same problem with BTC and couldn't withdraw.  So I bought as much batcoin as I could.  If it helps you sleep better Batcoin was easy to withdraw and I had no problems.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Activity: 84
I have been trying to WD all day and it say it can't complete transaction.  I think we're screwed!!

WD?

I swear, crypto rush better get their shit together. Keep their shit problem to BC and not the rest of the market. I just put BTC, BAT, and a few other coins onto cryptorush this week in order to buy up some more BATs and wait for the weekend. Now Im not able to even submit a buy order. This is some bs. Gonna try removing BTC off cryptorush and see what happens.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I have been trying to WD all day and it say it can't complete transaction.  I think we're screwed!!
Activity: 112
Some serious shit Is going down with crypto-rush does anyone know if all the coins on there are gone and it'll be like gox?
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
I hope cryptorush get their shit together before thursday night because we have a pump planed and currently its impossible to create buy orders when you keep getting logged out...
It isnt a good exchange we cant withdraw BTC, not a good pump..
Other alternative?
I hope cryptorush get their shit together before thursday night because we have a pump planed and currently its impossible to create buy orders when you keep getting logged out...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
what is problem about this pool ?
http://bat.minersbest.com/

i cant take my coins from here

payouts working again after Batman fix the bug in the wallet

Do you mean payouts WILL be working again after Batman fixes the bug in the wallet or Batman has fixed the bug in the wallet and payout are now working?

will be,

sorry :-D

Why would anyone trust what the scumbag from minersbest has to say?

That a$$hole didn't reimburse me anything for my millions of forked coins (didn't even respond) and kept all of Batmans donation.

Why is that shit site even on the front page?

Agreed!!
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
I have "1.4.0.1" and i show: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.
Anybody could help me?
Activity: 63
ZHIANG XANG
Does anybody care about the longevity of BatCoin or is everybody just looking to sell during a quick boom on Cryptsy then move on ?

I think I don't have to worry about its potential is huge so life
At least I think so
Activity: 140
Activity: 476
what is problem about this pool ?
http://bat.minersbest.com/

i cant take my coins from here

payouts working again after Batman fix the bug in the wallet

Do you mean payouts WILL be working again after Batman fixes the bug in the wallet or Batman has fixed the bug in the wallet and payout are now working?

will be,

sorry :-D

Why would anyone trust what the scumbag from minersbest has to say?

That a$$hole didn't reimburse me anything for my millions of forked coins (didn't even respond) and kept all of Batmans donation.

Why is that shit site even on the front page?
Activity: 182
2sat wall is falling down! Gogogo bat!
Does anyone know a reliable source for where I can view Batcoins net hashrate? The pools dont always tell you or provide accurate readings.
Go to the wallet console and enter getmininginfo, the pool software also grabs this number, whether the number is correctly calculated is another matter Tongue

does somebody got some nodes for me?
I got these from Batman.

addnode=70.164.233.143:10743
addnode=198.27.109.75:10743
addnode=128.199.250.133:10743
addnode=107.170.2.228:10743
Activity: 117
Does anyone know a reliable source for where I can view Batcoins net hashrate? The pools dont always tell you or provide accurate readings.
Go to the wallet console and enter getmininginfo, the pool software also grabs this number, whether the number is correctly calculated is another matter Tongue

does somebody got some nodes for me?
Does anyone know a reliable source for where I can buy batcoins? ....
Crypto Rush if you can handle their unreliable server and have lots of patience. 
Activity: 55
Does anyone know a reliable source for where I can buy batcoins? ....
Pages:
Jump to: