Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 35. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Batcoin Deadly Silence Pool now open!

https://bat.deadly-silence.org

-1% fee
-PPLNS payout
-Vardiff enabled
-SSL enabled

Happy mining  Cheesy

ArcticWolfie

Just started mining here. Hopefully we can spread the hashrate about.  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Anybody worried about cryptorush? I heard they lost a lot of (users) money on a mistake with blackCoin, now they suffer a lot of DDOS attacks. And i'm little affraid they will suffer the same fate as mtgox.

Do you guys keep your coins on cryptorush?

Im not too woried as it seems to be only a problem with black coin but I would recomend that you dont keep large sums of money on there.
Activity: 140

-1% fee
-PPLNS payout
-Vardiff enabled
-SSL enabled

Happy mining  Cheesy

ArcticWolfie

added to the list
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Anybody worried about cryptorush? I heard they lost a lot of (users) money on a mistake with blackCoin, now they suffer a lot of DDOS attacks. And i'm little affraid they will suffer the same fate as mtgox.

Do you guys keep your coins on cryptorush?
Activity: 117

-1% fee
-PPLNS payout
-Vardiff enabled
-SSL enabled

Happy mining  Cheesy

ArcticWolfie
so how often does cryptsy pick coins to add to their market?

Every friday

We 'should' be on this Friday - pending no other coins donate a big amount.

yea that's what i thought. i think batcoin will make it. about time ))

Indeed, everyone get your batcoin cheap now, I have a feeling that there will be some extreame rises in price coming up thursday night Wink
Activity: 84

Every friday

yea that's what i thought. i think batcoin will make it. about time ))
Where do I download it?  When I go to the official website I get 1.3 not 1.4

on the first page, the ANN post, you can find everything there
i am aware of the problem with the website, i do not have the access to it and the other team member that does have the access is not available at the moment

edit:
here it is:http://sharesend.com/a3kz6y7a this is the new wallet

2nd edit: the site is updated now

Everything is working today.  Not sure what happened overnight but I couldn't get the last 1000 blocks of the chain before and now everything is fine and I'm hashing away.

happy to hear that!
Activity: 56
Where do I download it?  When I go to the official website I get 1.3 not 1.4

on the first page, the ANN post, you can find everything there
i am aware of the problem with the website, i do not have the access to it and the other team member that does have the access is not available at the moment

edit:
here it is:http://sharesend.com/a3kz6y7a this is the new wallet

2nd edit: the site is updated now

Everything is working today.  Not sure what happened overnight but I couldn't get the last 1000 blocks of the chain before and now everything is fine and I'm hashing away.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Every friday

Every friday
Activity: 84
Activity: 28
Thanks everyone for all your help. Up and running again! It seems to be an issue with the pool I was using "bat.maxminers.net", they must not have made any changes since the fork. All total I lost about 3 million coin. Tried using my backup wallet as suggested but to no avail.

Anyone know of anymore Batcoin pools? A lot of users on the pool i am using now!

Thanks again... Cheesy

I just lost 1.6 mil...I feel your pain
Thanks everyone for all your help. Up and running again! It seems to be an issue with the pool I was using "bat.maxminers.net", they must not have made any changes since the fork. All total I lost about 3 million coin. Tried using my backup wallet as suggested but to no avail.

Anyone know of anymore Batcoin pools? A lot of users on the pool i am using now!

Thanks again... Cheesy

bat.coinagepools.com/index.php

i support the idea of more miners going to the second pool to at least try and split the hash rate 50-50

Thanks again... Cheesy

Triplehexxx
Activity: 5

Thanks again... Cheesy
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
BATcoin currently #1 for voting on cryptsy.

BAT   BatCoin   15DJwa2nhAd1bAdCXKsHFsKDxg8LACGbVF   14111   
Vote for BAT
Hey I just got the email you guys sent! You had asked were i got the Batcoin Wallet. I got the wallet from batcoin.info

it is strange, we have update the link their earlier today, so it should server the 1.4 version, i also tested it myself
please follow the instructions madmarty wrote, you should be fine if you mined on an updated pool
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
1) backup wallet.dat
2) delete everying in the batcoin folder except your backed up wallet file and your config file
3) delete the 1.3 QT wallet
4) open the 1.4 wallet
5) after it loads the bockchain, delete the wallet.dat file and rename your backup file to wallet.dat

Everything should be OK then.  If there are no coin, then you were mining on the wrong blockchain.

I know the feeling, lost 9 Million BAT when the coin forked the 1st time.
Pages:
Jump to: