Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 36. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Does that mean I have to create a new wallet? I just copied my saved one over?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
If you were mining or the pool you were mining on was on the old wallet the coins are not valid
After updating to the new version 1.4, I noticed now that my transactions that I sent to CrytoRush are not confirmed any more it states 0 of 6 confirmations. Does that mean I lost all my Batcoins or does it take awhile to reconfirm? Do I have to rescan or anything like that? Thanks for any help! Much appreciated.

Hey I just got the email you guys sent! You had asked were i got the Batcoin Wallet. I got the wallet from batcoin.info
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
What is the correct wallet version now for batcoin?
Batcoin-qt_new_.exe states that it is version 1.3 and batcoin-qt.exe states that it is version 1.4.
My transactions are not posting on Crypto Rush and they are not helping very much. I cannot wait for it to get onto Cryptsy.
Currently I am using the version from batcoin.info (Batcoin-qt_new_.exe).
I have tried re-syncing, rescan but to no avail.
Need to know this or any help would be appreciated I have about 738000 BatCoin in jeopardy!
Thank you!

Well I just saw the post above on the correct version, looks like someone else has been having issues also.

there has been a lot of misunderstanding on this one
the current version is 1.4
the problem comes from us not updating the main site on time
sorry for that guys
What is the correct wallet version now for batcoin?
Batcoin-qt_new_.exe states that it is version 1.3 and batcoin-qt.exe states that it is version 1.4.
My transactions are not posting on Crypto Rush and they are not helping very much. I cannot wait for it to get onto Cryptsy.
Currently I am using the version from batcoin.info (Batcoin-qt_new_.exe).
I have tried re-syncing, rescan but to no avail.
Need to know this or any help would be appreciated I have about 738000 BatCoin in jeopardy!
Thank you!

Well I just saw the post above on the correct version, looks like someone else has been having issues also.
Where do I download it?  When I go to the official website I get 1.3 not 1.4

on the first page, the ANN post, you can find everything there
i am aware of the problem with the website, i do not have the access to it and the other team member that does have the access is not available at the moment

edit:
here it is:http://sharesend.com/a3kz6y7a this is the new wallet

2nd edit: the site is updated now
Activity: 56
Where do I download it?  When I go to the official website I get 1.3 not 1.4
You need to fix your wallet.  I can get to block 56776 and clearly we are past block 57000 by a long shot.  I'm on version 1.3 but still not working.  I've tried on 3 pc's.

you need to get a new wallet before you post things like that
the new version is 1.4
have a good day
Activity: 56
You need to fix your wallet.  I can get to block 56776 and clearly we are past block 57000 by a long shot.  I'm on version 1.3 but still not working.  I've tried on 3 pc's.
after a long thinking we have decided not to do the halving or decreasing the reward by a significant amount
Instead, we will implement a mechanism that will decrease the reward automatically each and every 5days-week by 0.5%-0.75%(exact numbers not decided yet)
Activity: 6
Hey Guys, i have some problems with my batcoin wallet software. It worked one time but now its not responding anymore.

I tried to download it again and did a reboot but nothing changed.. Can you help me?

I had the same issue..  had to move it to another PC..   hope there's a better solution...

You did keep your wallet content?

wallet.bat    hell yeah..

Ok thanks, I was wondering if the error had something to do with the wallet itself (probably not then Grin). I'm trying to delete all files and registry keys regarding the batCoin wallet. I'm sure it has to do something with that because the first time it opened without any problems.

Does anyone else have some tips?

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Hey Guys, i have some problems with my batcoin wallet software. It worked one time but now its not responding anymore.

I tried to download it again and did a reboot but nothing changed.. Can you help me?

I had the same issue..  had to move it to another PC..   hope there's a better solution...

wallet.bat    hell yeah..

legendary

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I feel abit dumber reading about batcoin..

Ah, so that would imply you were already dumb before reading about batcoin   
Activity: 476

...must be scraping the bottom already, then.
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
legendary
Can anyone tell my why bat.minersbest.com are shown like this one the main page ? bat.minersbest.com

because its not on the new wallet for sure

Wait, what does mean?   What happens to the coins I mined there ?

U don't have any coins

That means 4ml coins...
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
Can anyone tell my why bat.minersbest.com are shown like this one the main page ? bat.minersbest.com

because its not on the new wallet for sure

Wait, what does mean?   What happens to the coins I mined there ?

U don't have any coins
Pages:
Jump to: