Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 39. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
So who just bought up all the sells @ 1? Cheesy
Activity: 43
if anyone is monitoring nyancoin to see if they have any secret plans, let us know Smiley we want batcoin to skyrocket... then we will come back for nyan!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
You can still get bat for 1 satoshi guys on cryptorush hurry there is only 30million left
The sell walls will fold as soon as the cryptsy announcement happen in maybe 3 hours or so

https://www.cryptorush.in
Activity: 140
sent in .28. glad to see others noticed this as well and acted on it.... was a nice surprise to see the other 2 transfers when checking mine.

Gotta see this through, we are so close....

seems they announced at 6:30 AM on twitter last two weeks.... not sure what timezone that is in though.

its in around 3 hours from now, not exactly sure, just did the math Smiley

i would like to say on behalf of the whole team that   we are overwhelmed by the support your guys showed us today
the blast of the donations is huge today
thank you all!
I wouldnt stop donating though. who knows who would slip their votes in at 0 hour!

0.1btc from me.

Nice bro Smiley , does anyone know when the votes will be locked in?
We have almost 13k votes now thanks to everyone.
I highly doubt nyan will pull out enough votes to steal 4th
Activity: 43
I wouldnt stop donating though. who knows who would slip their votes in at 0 hour!

0.1btc from me.
Looks like we are firmly in 4th possition with almost 12k votes!!!
This is it what we have been waiting for!
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
sent in .28. glad to see others noticed this as well and acted on it.... was a nice surprise to see the other 2 transfers when checking mine.

Gotta see this through, we are so close....

seems they announced at 6:30 AM on twitter last two weeks.... not sure what timezone that is in though.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Fuck I hate this site
OK,

Just sent 0.1BTC

Date: 21/03/2014 18:48
To: BatCoin IPO 15DJwa2nhAd1bAdCXKsHFsKDxg8LACGbVF
Debit: -0.1001 BTC
Transaction fee: -0.0001 BTC
Net amount: -0.1002 BTC
Transaction ID: 6d89904693d1ce613f09d234b1c5b7499876bf22601c4997c0d8b14f352ae0da

Go Batcoin Go

sa_ddam213
TripleHeXXX Pools
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
We got 4th place, might get 3rd once more transactions confirmed Cheesy
Good work guys !  

NOT ANYMORE - WE HAVE BEEN TAKEN OVER BY NYAN!

SEND MORE NOWWWWWWWWWWWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!
Activity: 5
We got 4th place, might get 3rd once more transactions confirmed Cheesy
Good work guys ! 
Activity: 126
to the latest investors: there will be a little delay in the batshares as we experience a few issues right now, don't worry, you will receive them asap

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Sent my last .034 BTC
Activity: 5
Come on guys, give BTC to Cryptsy till it hurts !!!!
IF YOU STILL ON THE OLD WALLET - UPDATE TO THE NEW ONE!!! THE OLD WALLET IS DEAD AND YOU WILL LOSE COINS IF YOU STAY WITH IT

ALSO ONLY MINE ON POOLS THAT  YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE ON THE NEW WALLET!! THERE IS STILL 20MHS ON THE OLD WALLET THAT ARE JUST LOSING COINS
The downside of implimenting KGW tam tam tam tammmmm

Correct me if im wrong but if you send your coins on a fork and re-sync your keys on the right chain your coins should still be there as if you didnt send them right?
IF YOU STILL ON THE OLD WALLET - UPDATE TO THE NEW ONE!!! THE OLD WALLET IS DEAD AND YOU WILL LOSE COINS IF YOU STAY WITH IT

ALSO ONLY MINE ON POOLS THAT  YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE ON THE NEW WALLET!! THERE IS STILL 20MHS ON THE OLD WALLET THAT ARE JUST LOSING COINS
The wallet was sync but I sent coin from pool to wallet , i don't receive anything . what happen with me dev ??
the pool could be on the old code, meaning they have their own fork, please make sure you mine on a pool that has an updated wallet
Check my sign for more MHs
Can anybody post some nodes the new wallet wont sync???
Pages:
Jump to: